Windows 10: I need to configure the start up apps Their all over the screen. Please reply someone

Discus and support I need to configure the start up apps Their all over the screen. Please reply someone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I pressed something and all the app icons are all over the windows screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelEser, Jan 4, 2020.

1. I need to configure the start up apps Their all over the screen. Please reply someone

I pressed something and all the app icons are all over the windows screen.

:)

MichaelEser, Jan 4, 2020

2. How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Berton Win User
    Have Start screen open with “All Apps” list already opened?

Version 1607 Build 14393.105 does that, click Start and the full Apps list is scrollable.
    Forgot to add this screenshot:

I need to configure the start up apps Their all over the screen. Please reply someone [​IMG]

Berton, Jan 4, 2020
  4. regor101 Win User

I need to configure the start up apps Their all over the screen. Please reply someone

Have Start screen open with “All Apps” list already opened?

Is there a way to configure Windows 10 to have the start screen open and have the “All Apps” list already open?

The way it is now, pressing the Windows key opens the start screen with the “All Apps” icon and the “Sleep/Shut down/Restart” icon showing. I have to click the “All Apps” icon to open the list.

regor101, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

I need to configure the start up apps Their all over the screen. Please reply someone

1. I need to configure the start up apps Their all over the screen. Please reply someone - Similar Threads - need configure start

2. I need a reply asap!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need a reply asap!!: I need a reply asap but I tried factory resetting my Victus Laptop and when I install windows it doesn’t work. Once it got to the main downloading screen my computer crashed and nothing works. If anyone has a solution I would appreciate it because If i turn off my PC the...
  3. I need a reply asap!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a reply asap!!: I need a reply asap but I tried factory resetting my Victus Laptop and when I install windows it doesn’t work. Once it got to the main downloading screen my computer crashed and nothing works. If anyone has a solution I would appreciate it because If i turn off my PC the...
  4. please someone, just end it all..........................................

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please someone, just end it all..........................................: I don't know who thought this would be funny t watch people have to fail and fall into a depressin over this but why create s mode. you can't turn it off, the microsoft employees cant turn it off. all hope is lost unless someone at microsoft just deletes it from windowsn...
  5. please someone, just end it all..........................................

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please someone, just end it all..........................................: I don't know who thought this would be funny t watch people have to fail and fall into a depressin over this but why create s mode. you can't turn it off, the microsoft employees cant turn it off. all hope is lost unless someone at microsoft just deletes it from windowsn...
  6. I Need Someones Anyones Help Please!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Need Someones Anyones Help Please!!!: I have been dealing with an old boyfriend who has constantly tried gas lighting me far past our relationship. He is a very jealous and has covert narcists' tendencies. Let me put it like this he has gone as far as trying to convince me that my laptop had while away for a...
  7. All USB port aren't working ........please reply

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All USB port aren't working ........please reply: from last 2 days, My Dell laptop's Usb are not working ...i cant connect mouse or keybord or anything...how to fix please reply... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-usb-port-arent-working-please-reply/0b6340d0-ad33-4657-afac-e9b0d85fb9e0
  8. Hey i need help if someone could please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey i need help if someone could please: Ok so i got a ssd for Windows just so its faster but everything i download goes to the my ssd but i want it on my hdd i changed it in the settings but everything still gets downloaded to my ssd could someone help me out? submitted by /u/8ENJl [link] [comments]...
  9. i need to reply to a post.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i need to reply to a post.: THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR MAKING A FAKE COMMUNITY THAT DOES NOT HELP. I CAN NOT EVEN REPLY AT ALL. THIS OOPS SOMETHING WENT WRONG NEEDS TO STOP. NOW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-reply-to-a-post/10cf472b-6fd8-4f2a-aa0a-fff6b86e60d4
  10. Start Menu All Apps Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu All Apps Screen: This menu got screwed up... any ideas how to fix? [img] 50390