Windows 10: I need to connect my Windows 10, Dell laptop, to my new Cannon Pixma TR4500 Series...

Discus and support I need to connect my Windows 10, Dell laptop, to my new Cannon Pixma TR4500 Series... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I connect my windows 10 laptop computer to my new pixma Cannon TR4500 series printer...please advise......... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PeterDey, Oct 15, 2019.

1. PeterDey Win User

I need to connect my Windows 10, Dell laptop, to my new Cannon Pixma TR4500 Series...

How do I connect my windows 10 laptop computer to my new pixma Cannon TR4500 series printer...please advise......

:)

PeterDey, Oct 15, 2019

2. cannon Mp 970 wont connect to my laptop with windows 10

cannon Mp 970 wont connect to my laptop with windows 10 CANON PIXMA MG 2500

joethomasJO, Oct 15, 2019
  3. JimWynne Win User
    Im trying to reinstall my Cannon Printer with the Cannon disk.

It's a Canon (not Cannon) Pixma (not Primax).

Go to
    the Canon support page
    for the printer and download the latest driver(s). Don't use the disc. Open Device Manager (Windows key + x) and find the printer in the list under Printers. Right-click on it and select Uninstall Device. Reinstall
    the printer using the downloaded driver.

JimWynne, Oct 15, 2019
  4. I need to connect my Windows 10, Dell laptop, to my new Cannon Pixma TR4500 Series...

How do I get my Cannon Pixma IP1700 to work in windows 10

How do I get my Cannon Pixma IP1700 to work in windows 10

Larry Deines, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

I need to connect my Windows 10, Dell laptop, to my new Cannon Pixma TR4500 Series...

1. I need to connect my Windows 10, Dell laptop, to my new Cannon Pixma TR4500 Series... - Similar Threads - need connect Dell

2. Canon PIXMA MP210 Series Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon PIXMA MP210 Series Driver: Okay, so I saw a thread about this already and managed to download the Windows 8 64bit driver for this printer, and that's all well and good, however I still can't use the printer to print. It shows up as a scanner. Any ideas?UPDATE: I guess it just needed some time to figure...
  3. Canon PIXMA MP210 Series Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon PIXMA MP210 Series Driver: Okay, so I saw a thread about this already and managed to download the Windows 8 64bit driver for this printer, and that's all well and good, however I still can't use the printer to print. It shows up as a scanner. Any ideas?UPDATE: I guess it just needed some time to figure...
  4. I couldn't install windows 10 on my laptop Dell inspiron 14 3000 series

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I couldn't install windows 10 on my laptop Dell inspiron 14 3000 series: I couldn't install windows 10 on my laptop, when it appear "Getting Device Ready" there always a message pop up: "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK" to restart the...
  5. I couldn't install windows 10 on my laptop Dell inspiron 14 3000 series

I couldn't install windows 10 on my laptop Dell inspiron 14 3000 series: I couldn't install windows 10 on my laptop, when it appear "Getting Device Ready" there always a message pop up: "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK" to restart the...
  6. I couldn't install windows 10 on my laptop Dell inspiron 14 3000 series

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 11 and Cannon Pixma iP4600 compatible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and Cannon Pixma iP4600 compatible?: Does someone know if Windows 11 and the Cannon Pixma iP4600 printer are compatible?The PC can recognise the printer but when I try to print a document I get the error "printer not responding". It previously worked fine on Window 10 but no longer works once I upgraded to...
  8. Windows 11 and Cannon Pixma iP4600 compatible?

Windows 11 and Cannon Pixma iP4600 compatible?: Does someone know if Windows 11 and the Cannon Pixma iP4600 printer are compatible?The PC can recognise the printer but when I try to print a document I get the error "printer not responding". It previously worked fine on Window 10 but no longer works once I upgraded to...
  9. scanning on a canon PIXMA MG2922 series

scanning on a canon PIXMA MG2922 series: I have had my printer / scanner connected for 2 years now and haven't had any major problems , until now. I am trying to scan a document however once i put the document in and it preview i get a message stating , " problem previewing , something went wrong . Please try again....
  10. Connecting my Cannon camera to my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting my Cannon camera to my laptop: Show me how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/connecting-my-cannon-camera-to-my-laptop/1c23be0c-5574-492f-af40-72bd6c83866c