Windows 10: I need to consolidate my devices onto 1 account

Discus and support I need to consolidate my devices onto 1 account in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have 5 devices. I used to have more than 5 and had them on 2 accounts. when I took the other devices off line I moved them to just 1 account which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Erik B. Andersen, Nov 25, 2020.

1. I need to consolidate my devices onto 1 account

I have 5 devices. I used to have more than 5 and had them on 2 accounts. when I took the other devices off line I moved them to just 1 account which then had all devices on it. For some reason they are not on the same account. One of the accounts is past due and the other is still good. I need have all my devices on one account and deleate the past due account.

:)

Erik B. Andersen, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Mike147LL Win User

Consolidating multiple MS accounts

Hi, I've seen that there was a conversation on here nearly 4 years ago about consolidating accounts or changing the accounts into a single account. The answer was at that time that it couldn't be done. Can you tell me whether you've managed to sort out
    this problem and if so, how do I consolidate my accounts so that I only have 1 microsoft account (if that's what I choose) which can be used across all of my devices and apps?

Mike147LL, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 25, 2020
  4. I need to consolidate my devices onto 1 account

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

I need to consolidate my devices onto 1 account

1. I need to consolidate my devices onto 1 account - Similar Threads - need consolidate devices

2. Consolidation of Windows Accounts?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Consolidation of Windows Accounts?: Hi all,this is something which annoys me since a long time. Somehow, I have two different Microsoft-accounts for one email-address. Every time I need to put in my passwords I have to try different combinations.I have a "School" and a "Corporate" account somehow. Why does...
  3. Consolidating Accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Consolidating Accounts: Hi Microsoft, I have an issue where, over years of using Microsoft and its various products and services, I have unknowingly split my data between three different accounts - all in the same Microsoft "family" but using different logins for some reason. - One is linked to...
  4. 2 DEVICES ; 1 MICROSOFT ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Customization
    2 DEVICES ; 1 MICROSOFT ACCOUNT: Hi! I hope someone can help me. My Microsoft account is currently the administrator to 2 laptops. I realize that any apps/ file or changes to one laptop will be reflected in the other. I think its because of the One Drive? Currently, I would like to delete my Microsoft...
  5. How do I consolidate user accounts into one?

How do I consolidate user accounts into one?: I have multiple user accounts on my Windows 10 machine but they are all me, created when problems arouse at login. How do I consolidate these into one user account? Will I lose files if I delete them?...
  6. Need help consolidating partitions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help consolidating partitions: Attached is a screenshot of Disk Management. I would like to get rid of the partition named: "Windows 10 (OLD) (G:)" and consolidate the space with the partition named "Windows 10 (NEW) (C:)". Windows 10 (OLD) is an old version of Windows 10 for which I have no further use. I...
  7. Need help consolidating partitions

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help consolidating partitions: Attached is a screenshot of Disk Management. I would like to get rid of the partition named: "Windows 10 (OLD) (G:)" and consolidate the space with the partition named "Windows 10 (NEW) (C:)". Windows 10 (OLD) is an old version of Windows 10 for which I have no further use. I...
  8. Consolidate or Update Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Consolidate or Update Account: My old PC died. I bought and set up a new Windows 10 PC using my wife's email account and her cell phone number in order to go through the steps. But now I have my own cell phone and my email operating and am trying to change the address and phone number for my account....
  9. adding a device onto Microsoft account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    adding a device onto Microsoft account: I recently bought a game code and I redeemed it already, once I tried to install the game it asked me to link a device first. I'm downloading the game on my laptop so I chose laptop and it says to add it, I have to go to settings, then go to my account and then change it to a...
  10. Consolidation of two Microsoft Accounts

Consolidation of two Microsoft Accounts: I have over 10 email addresses for various companies that I own. The primary MSFT login that I use is a company that I founded about 5 years ago. It has been the primary account that I use to log into my PC, and all Microsoft applications. I have recently sold this company...