Windows 10: i need to contact aol inc my account is on the blink

Discus and support i need to contact aol inc my account is on the blink in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; could you getn me a phone number for aol.com my account needs attention... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kennywolfe, Feb 8, 2020.

1. i need to contact aol inc my account is on the blink

could you getn me a phone number for aol.com my account needs attention

:)

kennywolfe, Feb 8, 2020

2. Missing contacts from aol email account

Hi Mallory,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Are you referring to the AOL client mail or the website?
    • Have you configured AOL with Outlook?
    If you are using the AOL client mail then, I suggest you to login through the website and check if the contacts are present.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Outlook trouble in Windows 10 handling AOL email

Hi Dave,

• Are you referring to Windows 10 Mail App?
    • If yes, then is that an additional account?

If your AOL is an additional account in Windows 10 Mail App, then I suggest you to remove the account and reconfigure it and check the behavior. And if your AOL is primary a account, please get back to us for further assistance.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Thank you

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Feb 8, 2020
  4. i need to contact aol inc my account is on the blink

AOL Contact List

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Where are you trying to see the contact list from AOL mail?

• Are you referring to the People app?

• Are you able to access AOL contacts in the browser?
    Do give us the information, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

SujataMoktan, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

i need to contact aol inc my account is on the blink

1. i need to contact aol inc my account is on the blink - Similar Threads - need contact aol

2. hacker ? I cannot sign into my aol email account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hacker ? I cannot sign into my aol email account.: I tried to sign into my free AOL email account today and it did not allow me to, it said I needed to verify it was me and it showed a portion of my landline phone number My landline phone number is how my internet comes through to my home and computer . I have NEVER entered...
  3. cannot add AOL account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cannot add AOL account: I have successfully added my gmail account yet cannot add aol. Aol is listed but not activated. Please help. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-add-aol-account/8eacbe0f-efa0-465b-b3a3-7e6bf99e0145
  4. Microsoft wants my AOL account password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft wants my AOL account password: I have AOL accounts that Microsoft keeps popping up that because I am accessing sensitive information that I need to verify my password. See below I erased the beginning portion of the email. When I enter the password it says it isn't correct and reset the password. It is...
  5. Renaming my surface pro aol account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Renaming my surface pro aol account: Hello, I bought a new surface pro and set up my email. For some reason, when I send an email, it says it is coming from "Fred" and then my email address at aol.com I don't want to be Fred. How do I remove Fred? Thanks!...
  6. Microsoft crashed my AOL account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft crashed my AOL account: cFor over 5 hrs. yesterday (`0/23/19) I was in Microsoft HELL. No kidding. Entire time on the phone with them to try a fix a problem they caused. I'd say, if you can do without Microsoft entirely, do it. Here is what happened to me. My subscription to Microsoft...
  7. My Windows Screen is blinking I need a Solution

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Windows Screen is blinking I need a Solution: My Windows Screen keep blinking from the top which causes me a lot of distraction during working. Please suggest me some solution to solve this issue Regards...
  8. aol mail account

aol mail account: I cannot access my aol email account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-mail-account/0db8278e-cfec-4c46-8e17-2f3cb8b505a6
  9. how do I find aol account settings using the aol option

how do I find aol account settings using the aol option: how do I find aol options in mail to find my stmp and outgoing mail server? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-aol-account-settings-using-the-aol/75cbcf6c-8845-441d-ac7a-68f2a8f88a07
  10. How do I export AOL contacts to a CSV file?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I export AOL contacts to a CSV file?: A friend of mine is wanting to change from AOL to Gmail. He has more than 100 contacts and of course doesn't want to retype each one. I can't find export on my friend's AOL mail account. I've posted this question using a Google search and there are several responses and even...