Windows 10: I need to create a batch file to convert my iThmb files

Discus and support I need to create a batch file to convert my iThmb files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I create a batch file to convert all of my iPod Photo Cache all at once to jpeg. I have SmartIV ImageZipper Image Converter 1.0.2. I have read... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mkj307, May 28, 2016.

1. mkj307 Win User

I need to create a batch file to convert my iThmb files

How do I create a batch file to convert all of my iPod Photo Cache all at once to jpeg. I have SmartIV ImageZipper Image Converter 1.0.2. I have read how to use other software to do this but I can't figure out the command with this software. I have no experience running batch files so please be specific. I made a folder on my C: drive named Thumbs that have all of the folders/files in it. My software is in the Programs (x86) folder. This PC/Windows(C*Smile/Programs(x86)/SmartIV/ImageZipper/imagezipperPic FileConverter.exe.These are the instructions I saw:

This link is no longer valid & I already had conversion software that works but you have to do it a folder at a time.

Download http://www.4shared.com/file/50707723...iThmbConv.html
    Now follow these steps:
    1. Create a new foder called Thumbs as a subdirectory of your hard drive. I assume this your C: drive. (example C:\Thumbs)
    2. Copy all the .ithmb files into this folder.
    3. Download the iThmbConv program file directly into this folder.
    4. Now, on your pc desktop, go to Start, Run and enter cmd in the box. Hit okay.
    5. When the black screen command prompt comes on, type cd.. at the end of the prompt line. Press Enter.
    6. The next line should only show C:> If not, enter cd.. again to just show C:>
    7. Now type *cd Thumbs* When you press enter, the next line should be C:Thumbs>
    8. Assuming one of your .ithmb picture files is named T100. (They are all T and a number, so I'm using T100 as an example) Now type *iThumbConv T100.ithmb*
    You should now see a few copies of your original .ithmb file in the Thumbs folder in a format that is viewable on your pc such as .jpg or whatever.
    Repeat step #8 for each additional .ithmb file you want to convert. Then, you can ditch the the copies you don't need.

Then this was posted:
    it should be ithmbconv (exclude the 'u'), also, creating a batch file is the way to go, you can convert hundreds of files quickly, here's a quick method, still all within the same directory, first create a tree by typing:
    C:\thumbs tree /a /f > tree.txt <enter>
    this will create a list of all .ithmb files in the directory, open this file with notepad, delete the header and footer information, find and replace all ' T' with 'ithmbconv T' (make sure you find the correct number of spaces before the T) save this file, change to .bat extension, then from command line type:
    C:\thumbs tree <enter> and wala, hundreds of jpg's created. I hope someone can help me!

:)

mkj307, May 28, 2016
  2. ankurnraj Win User

Exe in Emulator

Hi All

I have installed Virtual PC 2007 on my desktop.

The link for download is:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=04D26402-3199-48A3-AFA2-2DC0B40A73B6&displaylang=en

Now I need to run a custom exe on my emulator which can, say, create a file.

This is the approch I am trying to follow.

On my desktop: I create a batch file which can create a file in a particular directory.

On my desktop:I convert this batch file into an exe using one software: Quick Batch File Compiler.

Now I copy this exe on my emulator using Active Sync.

Now when I click on this exe, it says - It is not a valid Pocked PC Application.

How can I run an exe on an emulator by clicking on it? This is my exact need.

As batch files dont run on emulator, so I had approached the above approach. Kindly help.

Please ask if anything is not clear.

ankurnraj, May 28, 2016
  3. Smittychat., May 28, 2016
Thema:

I need to create a batch file to convert my iThmb files

1. I need to create a batch file to convert my iThmb files - Similar Threads - need create batch

2. Creating batch file on Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creating batch file on Win10: Hey, this is someone's previous answer of creating a bat file but it only works if you dont change the file name first to "*.bat" before you open the file:Open the fileClick Save AsSelect the desired locationIn the File name field, type Whatever.batIn the Type field, select...
  3. Creating batch file on Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating batch file on Win10: Hey, this is someone's previous answer of creating a bat file but it only works if you dont change the file name first to "*.bat" before you open the file:Open the fileClick Save AsSelect the desired locationIn the File name field, type Whatever.batIn the Type field, select...
  4. Creating batch file on Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Creating a Batch File Example

in Windows 10 Support
    Creating a Batch File Example: Hey All, I am not looking for someone to do the work for me, I'm trying to get a general idea of what I need to start at. It's been a few years since I've done a batch file and Windows 10 is so different than Windows 7. I am essentially wanting a batch file, that if I type a...
  6. Need help to create a batch file

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help to create a batch file: Hi Folks, I need to create a batch file that automatically takes permissions & delete the following file & folders File:- C:\Windows\System32\SecurityHealthSystray.exe Folders:-...
  7. Create batch files with Batch?

Create batch files with Batch?: How to create Batch and VBS files with Batch? So I write a batch file which I then convert to exe that creates new folders in a certain directory and then creates batch and VBS files with a certain content and saves them in the created folder. So it's similar to a program...
  8. Create Multipurpose batch file

Create Multipurpose batch file: Hope this is the correct sub forum for this.. Often use a variety of command line functions e.g. winver / netplwiz etc etc Is there a way of creating a batchfile to include multiple commands with a number option to select...would be so handy i.e. 1 Netplwiz 2 Winver...
  9. Need to create batch file for "net share" command

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need to create batch file for "net share" command: I created a simple command from powershell that maps a drive for me using the "net share" command (see below). However, i want to turn this in to a batch file so I do not have to type it every time. When I name it filename.bat and try to run it, I get a system error 5 has...
  10. Include date in file created by batch file.

in Windows 10 Support
    Include date in file created by batch file.: How can I add to this batch command to include the date: xcopy C:\all\* Z:\Allbak\* /E /Y /C I'd like the resulting file to be named "Z:\Allbak171129" (yr mo day). The plan is to set up a task schedule to run the batch file every week. I want to keep several previous...