Windows 10: I need to delete a corrupt file that is preventing me from completing a video project

Discus and support I need to delete a corrupt file that is preventing me from completing a video project in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using the free version of Windows Movie Maker (paid version not an option for me) and when I try to use the narrating part, I get this message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cleo JChampagne, May 18, 2019.

1. I need to delete a corrupt file that is preventing me from completing a video project

I am using the free version of Windows Movie Maker (paid version not an option for me) and when I try to use the narrating part, I get this message with the following file: C:\USERS\ENIGMA`1AppData\Local\Temp\PhotoStage-13308-1\mp3\exe

And this one: C:\USERS\ENIGMA`1\AppData\ibwebp.exe

Both need to be removed, but I have no idea how. And again, the paid version is not an option for me.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Cleo JChampagne, May 18, 2019

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, May 18, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Corrupted file RAR

If its many rar files just delete the corrupted one and then download it again

Jetster, May 18, 2019
  4. I need to delete a corrupt file that is preventing me from completing a video project

How do you fix corrupted media files, I have a video on my computer that can't be played

Hi Thomason,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• How exactly are you trying to access the video files on your computer?
    • What exactly happens when you try to access video files?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

I suggest you to run a SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Note: If you are not able to repair some files after performing SFC scan, I suggest you to refer to the point 3 “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to
    fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log”. Under the section “Run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)” to repair the corrupted files after performing SFC scan.

Refer: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing the video files for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 18, 2019
Thema:

I need to delete a corrupt file that is preventing me from completing a video project

1. I need to delete a corrupt file that is preventing me from completing a video project - Similar Threads - need delete corrupt

2. How to keep files in a video project separate from other video projects?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to keep files in a video project separate from other video projects?: I am using Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 5. My Video Projects folder contains a copy of every photo I ever added to a video project. Each time I added the same photo to a new video project, another copy of that same photo was added automatically to the Video Projects folder.How...
  3. How to keep files in a video project separate from other video projects?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to keep files in a video project separate from other video projects?: I am using Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 5. My Video Projects folder contains a copy of every photo I ever added to a video project. Each time I added the same photo to a new video project, another copy of that same photo was added automatically to the Video Projects folder.How...
  4. How to keep files in a video project separate from other video projects?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. One drive preventing me from deleting some folders and files.

One drive preventing me from deleting some folders and files.: I recently logged into Onedrive for the first time. It spent forever uploading everything to the cloud. Since then, I have difficulty deleting most folders. Sometimes I can go into the folder and delete everything and then the folder but sometimes that doesn't work. It...
  6. One drive preventing me from deleting some folders and files.

One drive preventing me from deleting some folders and files.: I recently logged into Onedrive for the first time. It spent forever uploading everything to the cloud. Since then, I have difficulty deleting most folders. Sometimes I can go into the folder and delete everything and then the folder but sometimes that doesn't work. It...
  7. Video Project Files

Video Project Files: I really like the video editor that comes with the built in photos app on windows 10. I've made quite a lot of stuff with it but I've realized it keeps a copy of every file I use for projects Videos and pictures. I keeps them in a folder called Video Projects under pictures...
  8. Video Project Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Project Files: I really like the video editor that comes with the built in photos app on windows 10. I've made quite a lot of stuff with it but I've realized it keeps a copy of every file I use for projects Videos and pictures. I keeps them in a folder called Video Projects under pictures...
  9. Video Project Files

10. Deleted Photos Video Project

Deleted Photos Video Project: Hello, I have a question about a video project that I created on the Microsoft Photos app. After months of working on the project, I recently recieved an error message stating that the app was unable to open the video and to try reopening it. I tried opening and reopening...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. animotica corrupt