Windows 10: I need to delete an adult account in my family

Discus and support I need to delete an adult account in my family in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I need to delete an adult account in my family... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by James A.Gass, Jan 24, 2020.

1. I need to delete an adult account in my family

I need to delete an adult account in my family

:)

James A.Gass, Jan 24, 2020

2. How to delete an adult account in the Family Settings.

Hi,

To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• As an adult in the family account, sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Under Your family, click
      Remove
    • Click the child account you want to remove, and click Remove.
    • You will get an email confirmation once the child has been removed from the family.
    Note: If you removed a Child account, it will be tagged as an "Orphaned account" and you will need to attach another "Parent account".

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Jan 24, 2020
  3. How to delete an adult account in the Family Settings.

Hi Gail,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Let us try the following steps, and check if ti helps.

• Press Windows logo + R keys, enter ms-settings: and then press
      OK. This opens Settings.
    • Click on the Accounts, click on Family & other users on the left side, click/tap on the
      Manage family settings online link.
    • Click on Remove under Adults in
      Your family
    • Click on the adult account you want to remove, and click on Remove.
    Please do not hesitate post for any further query on Windows, we are happy to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Jan 24, 2020
  4. I need to delete an adult account in my family

How to delete an adult account in the Family Settings.

Original Title: Child Pulled a Fast One- Need Help

My son has parental controls on. Recently I noticed he'd been on 'outside' of his hours. I just noticed a new adult account in online family settings. It does not show up in my computer 'sign on' area, ONLY in the online list under his child account.
    I cannot find a away to remove this account.

I do not need help in dealing with my son, thanks.

What i need is to know how to delete an adult account in the Family Settings.

GailMarie87, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

I need to delete an adult account in my family

1. I need to delete an adult account in my family - Similar Threads - need delete adult

2. Family App- Child's Account showing as Adult

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family App- Child's Account showing as Adult: Hello,I'm trying to setup Family. One child 14 already had a MS account in which he set his D.O.B. so he was 26. I had him change his D.O.B. to be correct and now shows him as 14 on his MS account profile page.It still does not show him as a child in Family however. He has...
  3. Family App- Child's Account showing as Adult

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family App- Child's Account showing as Adult: Hello,I'm trying to setup Family. One child 14 already had a MS account in which he set his D.O.B. so he was 26. I had him change his D.O.B. to be correct and now shows him as 14 on his MS account profile page.It still does not show him as a child in Family however. He has...
  4. If I add another adult to a family account, then remove myself will the adult remaining in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I add another adult to a family account, then remove myself will the adult remaining in...: If I add another adult to a family account, then remove myself will the adult remaining in the family take control? Could I then be added to a different family if needed?...
  5. If I add another adult to a family account, then remove myself will the adult remaining in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I add another adult to a family account, then remove myself will the adult remaining in...: If I add another adult to a family account, then remove myself will the adult remaining in the family take control? Could I then be added to a different family if needed?...
  6. I have accidentally opened a Family Account that I need to totally Delete!! It is in my...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I have accidentally opened a Family Account that I need to totally Delete!! It is in my...: Can you assist in deleting a Family Account in Microsoft Windows 10?It is keeping me from accessing Chrome and Firefox for a job? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-accidentally-opened-a-family-account-that-i/5eee3df6-d172-4521-b9cc-84ac3a7ba680
  7. Microsoft Family - changing adult account to child

Microsoft Family - changing adult account to child: Hi - eldest child has been using my Microsoft account on his XBox One, I'd now like to be able to manage it as a child account. From reading around, I understand I can: create a new adult account for me; remove my old adult account from the family; add the old account...
  8. Family Account Adult Age

Family Account Adult Age: Hello, I just read a question which stated that anyone over the age of 18 is considered an Adult Account. I am 18 and I have child restrictions on my account. My birthday is set to the correct day/month/year. How can I change my account to an Adult account?...
  9. Blocking adult family account by child?

Blocking adult family account by child?: How come a child's family Microsoft account can block access to pc of its adult's account in windows 10? That's pretty unfair! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocking-adult-family-account-by-child/bb8a4ef4-68b2-434d-a760-ec458fb74c2b
  10. My account is an adult account and is acknowledged but it still tells me that I need an...

My account is an adult account and is acknowledged but it still tells me that I need an...: My account is acknowledged as an adult but it won't let me open Chrome and that I need an adult's permission how can I change that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-is-an-adult-account-and-is-acknowledged/5515594e-f61e-4f19-ad2f-425996160ec3"