Windows 10: I need to down load a audio output driver

Discus and support I need to down load a audio output driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need to down load an audio driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChrisIreland2, May 24, 2020.

1. I need to down load a audio output driver

I need to down load an audio driver

:)

ChrisIreland2, May 24, 2020

2. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, May 24, 2020
  3. No audio output: Win 10 Pro

Hi Nelson,

We would like to know more about your concern regarding the audio output of your computer. Have you received any error messages? After checking the audio drivers on the
    Device Manager, have you updated the audio drivers on your computer?

I would suggest you to check again the Device Manager and follow the steps below:

• In the Control Panel, remove the given sound software
    • Remove also the sound driver of the computer in the Device Manager
    • Restart the computer
    • Open Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes
    • If there are no audio device that can be detected by the computer, you can update the chipset driver from the manufacturer's website.

Please keep us posted for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, May 24, 2020
  4. I need to down load a audio output driver

Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 24, 2020
Thema:

I need to down load a audio output driver

1. I need to down load a audio output driver - Similar Threads - need down load

2. I need a Realtek audio driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a Realtek audio driver: I need a Realtek audio driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-realtek-audio-driver/a2a85a68-7b57-48a6-8459-b05d97d40bcb
  3. I need a Realtek audio driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need a Realtek audio driver: I need a Realtek audio driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-realtek-audio-driver/a2a85a68-7b57-48a6-8459-b05d97d40bcb
  4. I need a Realtek audio driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Need help with audio output from headphones

Need help with audio output from headphones: while my speakers work fine, when I plug in my headphones theres no sound emitting from them, I have tried reinstalling drivers, and restarting the laptop but nothing fixes it. I have tried various methods, but maybe something that is worth mentioning is that I tried updating...
  6. audio output driver

audio output driver: hi how do I get my audio back please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-output-driver/5281b175-d253-42d8-8840-56bf677e3a73
  7. Since audio driver update, no audio output

Since audio driver update, no audio output: Windows 10 Home 1909 LG Gram 14Z990 I updated the Sound device drivers, and ever since that I have no audio output. Even external speakers are not working. Tried all of these: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4520288/windows-10-fix-sound-problems [ATTACH]...
  8. Audio driver , No output device are connected

Audio driver , No output device are connected: I troubleshooted the audio drive conexant hd audio it disabled the audio driver . It show no output device connected and in device manager also there is no audio driver expect Nvidia and intel display audio drivers I tried to intall it shows window encountered a problem...
  9. I need to stream audio to two different outputs.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need to stream audio to two different outputs.: Voicemeeter just doesn't agree with my PC, apparently. I've been trying to get it to work for two nights now. I don't use RealTek audio drivers anymore, so using the old Stereo Mix option doesn't work either. Does anyone know of any free software I can use to do this insanely...
  10. How do I install a audio output driver

How do I install a audio output driver: Houw do I install the audio output driver for my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-a-audio-output-driver/eefde989-9339-4605-9aac-e0115a82c57c