Windows 10: I need to downgrade Windows 10 from Corporate to Professional

Discus and support I need to downgrade Windows 10 from Corporate to Professional in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I wanted to upgrade from home version to professional. I clicked update windows in microsoft site. I get installed corporate version. Since i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kozlov Sergey, Jul 4, 2019.

1. I need to downgrade Windows 10 from Corporate to Professional

I wanted to upgrade from home version to professional.

I clicked update windows in microsoft site.

I get installed corporate version.

Since i have got digital license only for professional version as updated from windows 8 professional to windows 10 professional in 2015, corporate version writes, that it is not activated.

I am not allowed to reinstall windows, because of many date stored in currently using applications.

How do i put digital license to activator?

:)

Kozlov Sergey, Jul 4, 2019

2. " windows 7 professional (available through downgrade right from windows 10 pro)"

There are certain conditions attached with it.

1. Windows 10 Pro must have come preinstalled on a Dell, HP, etc. machine.

2. You contact the OEM (Computer manufactuer) about downgrading.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Here is the information about Downgrade rights. It is an old Microsoft link which they removed but the information still apples>

https://www.microsoft.com/OEM/en/licensing/sblicensing/Pages/downgrade_rights.aspx#fbid=HOmGHEHCbpJ

Downgrade rights for Windows software
    The following OEM versions of Windows software are eligible for downgrade rights.

[table][tr][td]Windows 10 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 8.1 Pro
    • Windows 7 Professional
    [/td][td]Windows 8.1 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 7 Professional
    • Windows Vista Business
    [/td][td]Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate include downgrade rights to:
    • Windows Vista Business and Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, or Windows XP x64 Edition
    Note Other OEM Windows 7 versions (for example, Windows 7 Home Basic and Windows 7 Home Premium) do not include downgrade rights.[/td][/tr][/table]

Note downgrade rights are only available as long as Microsoft provides support for that earlier version,
    as outlined in the
    Windows lifecycle fact sheet

Steps for an end user to downgrade Windows software

To downgrade eligible Windows software, end users must:

• Purchase a PC preinstalled with Windows software.
    • Accept the Microsoft Software License Terms.
    • Perform the downgrade process to the eligible downgrade product using the media/key from a genuine, previously licensed OEM or retail product.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Bill Smithers, Jul 4, 2019
  3. Downgrade IE11 to IE10 on windows 10 Professional

Dear

Greetings!

Is it possible to downgrade IE11 into IE10 on windows 10 professional

I want to downgrade IE11 to IE10 on windows 10 Professional which was inbuilt in my operating system at the time of installation.

Could you please guide me to downgrade IE11.

Regards,

AbdulRazak MohamedAli, Jul 4, 2019
  4. I need to downgrade Windows 10 from Corporate to Professional

Windows 10 to windows 7 downgrade

No; it isn't possible the way you want to do it.

Downgrade Rights from 10 Pro to 7 Pro has to follow a certain path, with the first part being how you purchase Windows 10
    Pro.

You would have to buy 10 Pro preinstalled and make arrangements with the OEM manufacturer for a downgrade to 7 Pro.

Here is the information about Downgrade rights. It is an old Microsoft link which they removed but the information still apples>

https://www.microsoft.com/OEM/en/licensing/sblicensing/Pages/downgrade_rights.aspx#fbid=HOmGHEHCbpJ

Downgrade rights for Windows software
    The following OEM versions of Windows software are eligible for downgrade rights.

[table][tr][td]Windows 10 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 8.1 Pro
    • Windows 7 Professional
    [/td][td]Windows 8.1 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 7 Professional
    • Windows Vista Business
    [/td][td]Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate include downgrade rights to:
    • Windows Vista Business and Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, or Windows XP x64 Edition
    Note Other OEM Windows 7 versions (for example, Windows 7 Home Basic and Windows 7 Home Premium) do not include downgrade rights.[/td][/tr][/table]

Note downgrade rights are only available as long as Microsoft provides support for that earlier version,
    as outlined in the
    Windows lifecycle fact sheet

Steps for an end user to downgrade Windows software
    To downgrade eligible Windows software, end users must:

• Purchase a PC preinstalled with Windows software.
    • Accept the Microsoft Software License Terms.
    • Perform the downgrade process to the eligible downgrade product using the media/key from a genuine, previously licensed OEM or retail product.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Bill Smithers, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

I need to downgrade Windows 10 from Corporate to Professional

1. I need to downgrade Windows 10 from Corporate to Professional - Similar Threads - need downgrade Corporate

2. Can I downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8?: Is it possible to downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8? I've never had Windows 8 installed on my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-downgrade-from-windows-10-to-windows-8/d7e8c5b8-3240-4f70-813c-65d0e6cd4ca5
  3. Downgrading from Windows 10.

Downgrading from Windows 10.: Hello. I am currently trying to downgrade from windows 10, to 8.1 I am working on a project and i need to use Adobe Animate to do so, but my laptop like, will not run the program and ive tried everything. So i decided downgrading might help? either way, i REALLY need to...
  4. Can I downgrade from Windows 10 S to 8.1?

Can I downgrade from Windows 10 S to 8.1?: I have recently bought a replacement ASUS notebook and find that the mandatory Windows 10S installation is extremely frustrating. The Edge browser stalls continually giving me an error messsage. I have tried lots of solutions for three weeks but none fix this. In addition I...
  5. Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Professional

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Professional: Hello, I have a Windows 10 Pro product key from one Dell machine and have another Dell PC which has Windows 10 home installed. The Windows Home is a digital license. I upgraded it from Windows 7 when Win 10 was a free upgrade. I tried to activated the Win 10 Pro key on the...
  6. Questions concerning the Upgrade from Windows 7 professional to Windows 10 professional

Questions concerning the Upgrade from Windows 7 professional to Windows 10 professional: Soon, I will have to make a decision to upgrade my Windows 7 professional operating system to Windows 10 operating system. I have been using Windows 7 professional on my current PC for several years and purchased many third party software programs that were designed for...
  7. Need help to downgrade windows 10 driver from 10.0.17763.1 to 10.0.17134.1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help to downgrade windows 10 driver from 10.0.17763.1 to 10.0.17134.1: Hi, I have a question how to downgrade windows driver from 10.0.17763.1 to 10.0.17134.1. The 10.0.17763.1 driver is pre-installed on PC, so not Roll back driver available. Many thanks if some one can help JK...
  8. downgrading from windows 10 to 7

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    downgrading from windows 10 to 7: hello everyone and thanks for reading i have a hp pavilion dv6 laptop that came with an installed original version of windows 7. i used free upgrade to windows 10 a year ago but my graphic cards drivers dont work properly on windows 10. so i want to go back to windows 7 but...
  9. I need to downgrade but can't access settings

I need to downgrade but can't access settings: I recently upgraded to Win 10 on my laptop but it's completely broken. I boot up and sign in ok but then I just get a black screen with a cursor. The only way I can access anything is through the task manager > run new task. I've tried everything but nothing works so I want...
  10. Downgrade from Windows 10 to 8.1

Downgrade from Windows 10 to 8.1: Since 10 sucks with no sign of improvement (screwed up theme, updates, constant high latency which screws up audio playback and using the tuner card) I want to downgrade to 8.1. How can I do that with keeping most settings/customisation? 20615