Windows 10: I need to downgrade Windows 10 from Corporate to Professional

Discus and support I need to downgrade Windows 10 from Corporate to Professional in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I wanted to upgrade from home version to professional. I clicked update windows in microsoft site. I get installed corporate version. Since i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kozlov Sergey, Jul 4, 2019.

1. I need to downgrade Windows 10 from Corporate to Professional

I wanted to upgrade from home version to professional.

I clicked update windows in microsoft site.

I get installed corporate version.

Since i have got digital license only for professional version as updated from windows 8 professional to windows 10 professional in 2015, corporate version writes, that it is not activated.

I am not allowed to reinstall windows, because of many date stored in currently using applications.

How do i put digital license to activator?

:)

Kozlov Sergey, Jul 4, 2019

2. " windows 7 professional (available through downgrade right from windows 10 pro)"

There are certain conditions attached with it.

1. Windows 10 Pro must have come preinstalled on a Dell, HP, etc. machine.

2. You contact the OEM (Computer manufactuer) about downgrading.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Here is the information about Downgrade rights. It is an old Microsoft link which they removed but the information still apples>

https://www.microsoft.com/OEM/en/licensing/sblicensing/Pages/downgrade_rights.aspx#fbid=HOmGHEHCbpJ

Downgrade rights for Windows software
    The following OEM versions of Windows software are eligible for downgrade rights.

[table][tr][td]Windows 10 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 8.1 Pro
    • Windows 7 Professional
    [/td][td]Windows 8.1 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 7 Professional
    • Windows Vista Business
    [/td][td]Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate include downgrade rights to:
    • Windows Vista Business and Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, or Windows XP x64 Edition
    Note Other OEM Windows 7 versions (for example, Windows 7 Home Basic and Windows 7 Home Premium) do not include downgrade rights.[/td][/tr][/table]

Note downgrade rights are only available as long as Microsoft provides support for that earlier version,
    as outlined in the
    Windows lifecycle fact sheet

Steps for an end user to downgrade Windows software

To downgrade eligible Windows software, end users must:

• Purchase a PC preinstalled with Windows software.
    • Accept the Microsoft Software License Terms.
    • Perform the downgrade process to the eligible downgrade product using the media/key from a genuine, previously licensed OEM or retail product.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Bill Smithers, Jul 4, 2019
  3. Downgrade IE11 to IE10 on windows 10 Professional

Dear

Greetings!

Is it possible to downgrade IE11 into IE10 on windows 10 professional

I want to downgrade IE11 to IE10 on windows 10 Professional which was inbuilt in my operating system at the time of installation.

Could you please guide me to downgrade IE11.

Regards,

AbdulRazak MohamedAli, Jul 4, 2019
  4. I need to downgrade Windows 10 from Corporate to Professional

Windows 10 to windows 7 downgrade

No; it isn't possible the way you want to do it.

Downgrade Rights from 10 Pro to 7 Pro has to follow a certain path, with the first part being how you purchase Windows 10
    Pro.

You would have to buy 10 Pro preinstalled and make arrangements with the OEM manufacturer for a downgrade to 7 Pro.

Here is the information about Downgrade rights. It is an old Microsoft link which they removed but the information still apples>

https://www.microsoft.com/OEM/en/licensing/sblicensing/Pages/downgrade_rights.aspx#fbid=HOmGHEHCbpJ

Downgrade rights for Windows software
    The following OEM versions of Windows software are eligible for downgrade rights.

[table][tr][td]Windows 10 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 8.1 Pro
    • Windows 7 Professional
    [/td][td]Windows 8.1 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 7 Professional
    • Windows Vista Business
    [/td][td]Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate include downgrade rights to:
    • Windows Vista Business and Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, or Windows XP x64 Edition
    Note Other OEM Windows 7 versions (for example, Windows 7 Home Basic and Windows 7 Home Premium) do not include downgrade rights.[/td][/tr][/table]

Note downgrade rights are only available as long as Microsoft provides support for that earlier version,
    as outlined in the
    Windows lifecycle fact sheet

Steps for an end user to downgrade Windows software
    To downgrade eligible Windows software, end users must:

• Purchase a PC preinstalled with Windows software.
    • Accept the Microsoft Software License Terms.
    • Perform the downgrade process to the eligible downgrade product using the media/key from a genuine, previously licensed OEM or retail product.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Bill Smithers, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

I need to downgrade Windows 10 from Corporate to Professional

1. I need to downgrade Windows 10 from Corporate to Professional - Similar Threads - need downgrade Corporate

2. Will I need a professional for this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I need a professional for this?: So I had to restart my laptop due to an application not working and when I did, my laptop basically became un-functioning. It will boot up incredibly slowly, about an hour or so and when I get to my home screen, I cannot interact with anything. I cannot click on any...
  3. Will I need a professional for this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will I need a professional for this?: So I had to restart my laptop due to an application not working and when I did, my laptop basically became un-functioning. It will boot up incredibly slowly, about an hour or so and when I get to my home screen, I cannot interact with anything. I cannot click on any...
  4. Will I need a professional for this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I need to downgrade from 21h1 to 20h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to downgrade from 21h1 to 20h2: Title explains everything basically. I need to downgrade my current version to 20h2 due to some compatibility issues https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-downgrade-from-21h1-to-20h2/7fb17663-f4e0-4be2-8adb-ceb6bec0ce9f
  6. I need to downgrade from 21h1 to 20h2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to downgrade from 21h1 to 20h2: Title explains everything basically. I need to downgrade my current version to 20h2 due to some compatibility issues https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-downgrade-from-21h1-to-20h2/7fb17663-f4e0-4be2-8adb-ceb6bec0ce9f
  7. I need to downgrade from 21h1 to 20h2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I need help with downgrading Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with downgrading Windows 10: Hello, I want to go back to 1909 or 1903, but I can't revert. I've heard I can install the versions from ISO Files? But I don't know how to. submitted by /u/HardGamesMaster323 [link] [comments]...
  9. Need To Downgrade From Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need To Downgrade From Windows 10 Pro: So, I recently purchased Windows 10 Home, but I hit a problem. When I tried to activate Windows since I'm currently using an unactivated version of Windows 10 Pro I realized that I needed to somehow downgrade to Windows 10 Home. I'm considering refunding and purchasing a USB...
  10. Issues downgrading Windows 10 Enterprise to Professional

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Issues downgrading Windows 10 Enterprise to Professional: HGello I need help to downgrade my Windows 10 Enterprise that I can't activate, to a Windows 10 Professional 64 bit UK, that was originally activated on my machine from the store I purchased my desktop. I purchased it with that windows version originally on it and was...