Windows 10: I need to download Seeker's Notes: Hidden Mystery game under my ID support number but it...

Discus and support I need to download Seeker's Notes: Hidden Mystery game under my ID support number but it... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Seeker's Notes: Hidden Mystery game from the Microsoft store. I just received a new PC because the old one was restarting and had the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MelanyClay, Nov 9, 2018.

1. I need to download Seeker's Notes: Hidden Mystery game under my ID support number but it...

I downloaded Seeker's Notes: Hidden Mystery game from the Microsoft store. I just received a new PC because the old one was restarting and had the BSOD, ect...I can go to my Microsoft account and it states I own the game to install. Each install has an ID support number and it's not mine. I don't know how to install the game under my ID. I don't know the friends on the game, some collections are missing, the XP level is the same but the name and avatar are different. I just want my game loaded on my new PC. Any advice?

:)

MelanyClay, Nov 9, 2018

2. update seekers notes hidden mystery

I'm a PC user. I have followed all recommendations for updating Seekers Notes and am still unable to do so. I gave up once before and started over. As I look at other's comments and questions on line it appears there are a number of us with the same
    problem. Do you have a solution?

CharLusher, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Seeker Notes update

Hi, Sharon,

Microsoft is not the publisher of the game.

Seeker Notes is published by MyTona. Use this contact
    form
    to inquire about app support, updates and/or a refund.

Smittychat., Nov 9, 2018
  4. I need to download Seeker's Notes: Hidden Mystery game under my ID support number but it...

Hidden city mystery of shadows game

I downloaded the game hidden city mystery of shadows from the windows store in September 2017. It was working fine until the developer did an update and now my game is stuck in download queue. I contacted their support and they have looked into and say
    that is a windows store problem.

aktutuwahine, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

I need to download Seeker's Notes: Hidden Mystery game under my ID support number but it...

1. I need to download Seeker's Notes: Hidden Mystery game under my ID support number but it... - Similar Threads - need download Seeker's

2. How do I reload Seekers Notes with my previous ID?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reload Seekers Notes with my previous ID?: How do I reload Seekers Notes with my previous ID? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reload-seekers-notes-with-my-previous-id/8acd7558-6fa3-479e-919d-f6148bc586da
  3. How do I reload Seekers Notes with my previous ID?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reload Seekers Notes with my previous ID?: How do I reload Seekers Notes with my previous ID? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reload-seekers-notes-with-my-previous-id/8acd7558-6fa3-479e-919d-f6148bc586da
  4. Yesterday I updated the Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery game. This morning it won't open....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yesterday I updated the Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery game. This morning it won't open....: Split from this thread.Bugs and Platform Errors [Jan-Feb-Mar 2024] Yesterday I updated the Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery game. This morning it won't open. Are there problems on your end?...
  5. Yesterday I updated the Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery game. This morning it won't open....

Yesterday I updated the Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery game. This morning it won't open....: Split from this thread.Bugs and Platform Errors [Jan-Feb-Mar 2024] Yesterday I updated the Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery game. This morning it won't open. Are there problems on your end?...
  6. how do i update seekers note game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i update seekers note game: i am not able to update so i can not play i need help updating !!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-seekers-note-game/905e0aa9-c6ad-460a-93a3-e7c06fc04be0
  7. how do i update seekers note game

how do i update seekers note game: i am not able to update so i can not play i need help updating !!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-seekers-note-game/905e0aa9-c6ad-460a-93a3-e7c06fc04be0
  8. Seekers Notes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seekers Notes: How can I uninstall and reinstall Seekers Notes without losing any data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/seekers-notes/6c3dc4c4-1d26-4be3-9185-9880c2b695aa
  9. seeker's notes update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    seeker's notes update: When I opened my game the last couple of times it asks me to update and if I do I'll get a reward. I click to update and I get sent to Microsoft home and nothing about update is there. Does it mean updates for the game or updates from fellow players. I have no idea what I'm...
  10. Seekers Notes Game for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seekers Notes Game for Windows 10: I downloaded the game and it was working fine until 2 days ago. Now it won't open. I made a purchase on Tuesday and am afraid if I reset or uninstall the game, I will lose what I purchased. What can I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. log in to seekers mystery with a user id

2. seekers notes unable to update

3. help i do not know how to get the lates update to download for the seekers notes game