Windows 10: I need to download the installation setup for my Windows 10 Education, which expired on the...

Discus and support I need to download the installation setup for my Windows 10 Education, which expired on the... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My University had a deal with some portal called ELMS to give all students a licence for Microsoft 10 Education, as long as they are students. I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DavidJovicic, Feb 22, 2019.

1. I need to download the installation setup for my Windows 10 Education, which expired on the...

My University had a deal with some portal called ELMS to give all students a licence for Microsoft 10 Education, as long as they are students.
    I need to install the system again with my licence, which I previously purchased as a student in 2017, but the download link for the installation expired.
    Can you supply me with a new one ? Thanks

:)

DavidJovicic, Feb 22, 2019

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Education - does it expire or not

If you are downloading Windows 10 Education from Microsoft Imagine, it is actually full version that does not expire.

Volume License versions of Windows 10 Enterprise and Education that do expire use different methods of deployment. In such a case, the machine it is installed on is already configured for you or the media is configured so it skips prompting you for a key.
    Activation status is maintained by authenticating on organizations domain or through VPN every 180 days.

In your case, this would not apply. I would strongly advise you keep the Windows 10 Education key safe though. If you loose it, its gonna be hard to get a replacement key, especially if you are no longer enrolled in the institution.

Andre Da Costa, Feb 22, 2019
  4. I need to download the installation setup for my Windows 10 Education, which expired on the...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

I need to download the installation setup for my Windows 10 Education, which expired on the...

1. I need to download the installation setup for my Windows 10 Education, which expired on the... - Similar Threads - need download installation

2. i need window 10 education for my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need window 10 education for my laptop: i need window 10 education for my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-window-10-education-for-my-laptop/74d2d535-511a-4eaa-b72e-b027ae8d83fe
  3. Windows 10 Education Expiration After Graduation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Education Expiration After Graduation: 2 years ago I got Windows 10 education on my laptop. My question is regarding the expiration after I graduate, would it possible for you to check based on the image I attached, if my windows will expire at one point or if it will be forever activated? I am also no longer...
  4. Windows 10 Education Expiration After Graduation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Education Expiration After Graduation: 2 years ago I got Windows 10 education on my laptop. My question is regarding the expiration after I graduate, would it possible for you to check based on the image I attached, if my windows will expire at one point or if it will be forever activated? I am also no longer...
  5. Windows 10 Education Expiration After Graduation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows 10 Education expired.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Education expired.: I have an HP 250G7 laptop and it had Windows 10 Education pre-installed. A few months ago an error started showing every time I turn on the device saying "Your Windows License will expire soon". I did not really paid attention to it as I thought of it as some type of error....
  7. Windows 10 Education expired.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Education expired.: I have an HP 250G7 laptop and it had Windows 10 Education pre-installed. A few months ago an error started showing every time I turn on the device saying "Your Windows License will expire soon". I did not really paid attention to it as I thought of it as some type of error....
  8. Windows 10 Education expired.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. I need to update a used laptop which is pre-installed with Windows 10 Pro Education. Please...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need to update a used laptop which is pre-installed with Windows 10 Pro Education. Please...: Hi, I am Abhiram. I need help from Microsoft support. I have a used laptop with Windows 10 Pro Education pre-installed. The person who sold this laptop may be linked with a School Account before selling it. Now the laptop is using by me. So it is not connected with any...
  10. Need Help With Windows 10 Education Download

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help With Windows 10 Education Download: [ATTACH] I am getting windows 10 education for my PC that is currently running on Linux Ubuntu. That is a screenshot of the requirements for it, which I have checked I just have a question. When it says "Activation Required", does it mean I have to get an ISO download...