Windows 10: I need to email about the recent update

Discus and support I need to email about the recent update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The recent update has lost all my folders and passwords....AGAIN!!!! I HAVE DELETED THE UPDATE BUT AM STILL TOTALLY FRUSTRATED THAT I CAN ONLY TALK TO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 3aggins, May 22, 2020 at 6:18 PM.

1. 3aggins Win User

I need to email about the recent update

The recent update has lost all my folders and passwords....AGAIN!!!! I HAVE DELETED THE UPDATE BUT AM STILL TOTALLY FRUSTRATED THAT I CAN ONLY TALK TO AN ALGORITHMIC ROBOT. I CANNOT FIND AN EMAIL TO COMMUNICATE MY FRUSTRATIONS.

Please stop updating with rubbish and provide an email address where we can convey our dissatisfaction.

:)

2. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

3. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I need to email about the recent update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

Thema:

1. I need to email about the recent update - Similar Threads - need email recent

2. I need help on my email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help on my email: I need some help I look at one email and it says that it is not responding I need to help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-on-my-email/51dc30d3-b008-4499-9513-e0ffe645ee17
  3. Recently updated to Windows 10 Pro and now I need to Activate Windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recently updated to Windows 10 Pro and now I need to Activate Windows.: I recently purchased the update for Windows 10 Pro and now it says I need to Activate Windows. Giving error code 0xC004F025. How do I Activate Windows and get past this error code?...
  4. Is This Something I Need To Worry About?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is This Something I Need To Worry About?: Hello :) I went use Defraggler and an unfamiliar warning popped up. Does this mean that I'll never be able to defrag? I use Windows 10 Pro. [img] [img] 148384
  5. I need an email client that stores emails as .eml

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need an email client that stores emails as .eml: I have a mailstore full of twenty years' worth of emails. My current email client is Windows Live Mail, which sporadically crashes my system and forces a restart. I've been using Windows Live Mail because it stores each email as its own .eml file, so my offsite backup...
  6. About the recent windows 10 update and the repeating blue screens that I have

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About the recent windows 10 update and the repeating blue screens that I have: Hi, It's been 4 times since the recent updates that I keep having a blue screen on my MSI pc with the "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" error. I think it's linked to an update that my computer didn't want to download, the 1903 version that I tried to download 8 times before the "last...
  7. Can I get an email that Windows is about to update and what's in the update?

Can I get an email that Windows is about to update and what's in the update?: The last Windows update took down one of our systems and we were not prepared. Is there any way I can get an email prior to the update that lists what will be updated? I've tried an RSS feed, but my company blocks them, so that's not an option. Any ideas? Thanks, April...
  8. I need to solve these problems, about windows 10 update to version 1803

I need to solve these problems, about windows 10 update to version 1803: while I was installing windows 10 version 1803 by use the three ways to do that, I face some problem, such as these errors : 0xC1900107, 0xC1900101 and 0x30018. Is that because there is some errors of definitions, from anti virus or what??!! I need to upgrade me operation...
  9. Few Small Questions About After The Recent Big Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Few Small Questions About After The Recent Big Update: So after the big update, I have a few questions. 1. Some of my tiles in the start menu have changed colour from blue to black don't look right next to the blue tiles. How do I change it back to what it was before? 2. Safe to remove both "$WINDOWS.~BT" and "Windows.old"...
  10. Very confused about which drivers I need

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Very confused about which drivers I need: Hello, and thanks for reading my thread. I have the gigabyte motherboard GA-H81M-DS2V and Windows 10. When you go on the 'Support and Download', 'Drivers', 'Windows 10 64-bit' on the Gigabyte website, it gives you a list of drivers that you should install for that...