Windows 10: I need to email about the recent update

Discus and support I need to email about the recent update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The recent update has lost all my folders and passwords....AGAIN!!!! I HAVE DELETED THE UPDATE BUT AM STILL TOTALLY FRUSTRATED THAT I CAN ONLY TALK TO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 3aggins, May 22, 2020.

1. 3aggins Win User

I need to email about the recent update

The recent update has lost all my folders and passwords....AGAIN!!!! I HAVE DELETED THE UPDATE BUT AM STILL TOTALLY FRUSTRATED THAT I CAN ONLY TALK TO AN ALGORITHMIC ROBOT. I CANNOT FIND AN EMAIL TO COMMUNICATE MY FRUSTRATIONS.

Please stop updating with rubbish and provide an email address where we can convey our dissatisfaction.

:)

3aggins, May 22, 2020

2. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, May 22, 2020
  3. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, May 22, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I need to email about the recent update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 22, 2020
Thema:

1. I need to email about the recent update - Similar Threads - need email recent

2. what app do i need to read about the recently installed updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what app do i need to read about the recently installed updates: just installed new update, went to see what it included but dont have the required reader. went to the store but didnt know what reader to install...
  3. what app do i need to read about the recently installed updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what app do i need to read about the recently installed updates: just installed new update, went to see what it included but dont have the required reader. went to the store but didnt know what reader to install...
  4. I need to speak to a technician about recovering a deleted email account

in Cortana
    I need to speak to a technician about recovering a deleted email account: I need to speak to a live person for tech support. I tried the on line forms several times to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-to-a-technician-about-recovering-a/b6a24d2f-d9b3-4f2b-800e-0a4ce17e1390
  5. I need to speak to a technician about recovering a deleted email account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to speak to a technician about recovering a deleted email account: I need to speak to a live person for tech support. I tried the on line forms several times to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-to-a-technician-about-recovering-a/b6a24d2f-d9b3-4f2b-800e-0a4ce17e1390
  6. I need to speak to a technician about recovering a deleted email account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Recently email sent by Microsoft about being copied to One Drive. is it a scam

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recently email sent by Microsoft about being copied to One Drive. is it a scam: Recently email sent by Microsoft about files being copied to One Drive. is it a scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-email-sent-by-microsoft-about-being/5f1f7d3c-7b76-4ce4-ba2b-fb12edc167de
  8. email connections for recent Windoes 10 update.

in Windows 10 Customization
    email connections for recent Windoes 10 update.: How do I continue to use, Windows Live Mail, instead of Windows 10 Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-connections-for-recent-windoes-10-update/a6244ad1-44cf-4537-85c0-5cdf2d40fad9
  9. will i need to change email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    will i need to change email: Do i need to change my old email here, after going with another provider or can it stay the same? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-i-need-to-change-email/77bd4ec9-d822-45a2-b3fc-c52d749ed1d9
  10. Can I get an email that Windows is about to update and what's in the update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I get an email that Windows is about to update and what's in the update?: The last Windows update took down one of our systems and we were not prepared. Is there any way I can get an email prior to the update that lists what will be updated? I've tried an RSS feed, but my company blocks them, so that's not an option. Any ideas? Thanks, April...