Windows 10: I need to exchange and upgrade my laptop

Discus and support I need to exchange and upgrade my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need to exchange and upgrade my laptop before my warranty expires, but I cannot get into contact with anyone whatsoever. I have been looking around... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by omarcano2, Aug 30, 2021.

1. omarcano2 Win User

I need to exchange and upgrade my laptop

I need to exchange and upgrade my laptop before my warranty expires, but I cannot get into contact with anyone whatsoever. I have been looking around for a few days but I get redirected online but theres nothing to help. I got the $149 warranty plan so I can essentially exchange it within 2 years. I did this everytime at the microsoft store, however, they are out of business and when i call they tell me to go online. I am tired of going in circles. If anyone can help me figure out the return/warranty process that would be great.

:)

omarcano2, Aug 30, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 30, 2021
  3. No more touchpad for my laptop since upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Derek,

I would suggest the following steps :

• Press Windows + X
    • Click on Device Manager
    • Right click on TouchPad drivers in the list.
    • Choose Upgrade Drivers
    • Reboot computer

Check if this helped to fix the issue.

Vinod Archak, Aug 30, 2021
  4. Hkcuong Win User

Core 2 Duo for laptop CQ40-314TU

I have found something about CPU Upgrade on the Intel's Website, the manufacturer of my laptop's chipset (GM45 Chipset). Currently, the CPU which this laptop is using (Dual Core T3400) is NOT in this list: http://ark.intel.com/chipset.aspx?familyID=35509
    The laptop's chipset also support Core 2 Extreme Technology, which I think the latest CPU Technology.
    I have another laptop called Acer Aspire 5572ANWXMi that is using the chipset 945GM which support the T7600 (like you suggested) and it is in this list: http://ark.intel.com/chipset.aspx?familyID=22816

Hkcuong, Aug 30, 2021
Thema:

1. I need to exchange and upgrade my laptop - Similar Threads - need exchange upgrade

2. What do I need to upgrade my laptop for Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What do I need to upgrade my laptop for Windows 11?: I have this MSI which not compatible with Windows 11, what do I need to do to make it compatible?https://www.msi.com/Laptop/GT62VR-6RE-Dominator-Pro/SpecificationThanks...
  3. What do I need to upgrade my laptop for Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I need to upgrade my laptop for Windows 11?: I have this MSI which not compatible with Windows 11, what do I need to do to make it compatible?https://www.msi.com/Laptop/GT62VR-6RE-Dominator-Pro/SpecificationThanks...
  4. What do I need to upgrade my laptop for Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I just bought a laptop on amazon and I am going to exchange my old laptop but the exchange...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I just bought a laptop on amazon and I am going to exchange my old laptop but the exchange...: I need a way to get my data in the new laptop without making the delivery guy wait for data transfer. Now I am currently on Win 10 and the new laptop is on Win 11....
  6. I just bought a laptop on amazon and I am going to exchange my old laptop but the exchange...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought a laptop on amazon and I am going to exchange my old laptop but the exchange...: I need a way to get my data in the new laptop without making the delivery guy wait for data transfer. Now I am currently on Win 10 and the new laptop is on Win 11....
  7. I just bought a laptop on amazon and I am going to exchange my old laptop but the exchange...

8. can i exchange/return windows 11 for windows 10?.....my laptop will not upgrade from 8.1 to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i exchange/return windows 11 for windows 10?.....my laptop will not upgrade from 8.1 to...: can i exchange/return windows 11 for windows 10?.....my laptop will not upgrade from 8.1 to 11 without upgrading to 10 first......if i had known this beforehand, i would have purchased windows 10 and upgraded to 11 for free........
  9. can i exchange/return windows 11 for windows 10?.....my laptop will not upgrade from 8.1 to...

can i exchange/return windows 11 for windows 10?.....my laptop will not upgrade from 8.1 to...: can i exchange/return windows 11 for windows 10?.....my laptop will not upgrade from 8.1 to 11 without upgrading to 10 first......if i had known this beforehand, i would have purchased windows 10 and upgraded to 11 for free........
  10. Exchange Windows License between my personal Laptops.

Exchange Windows License between my personal Laptops.: I have 2 laptops. Laptop1 has Windows 11 Pro and Laptop2 has Windows 11 Home. I want the pro version of windows in Laptop2 and the home version in laptop1. Is there any way I can avail that.P.S The Windows were pre installed in the laptops. For Laptop1 I bought the pro...