Windows 10: I need to find a free unlimited calling and texting app for my laptop. Does anyone know of...

Discus and support I need to find a free unlimited calling and texting app for my laptop. Does anyone know of... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Does anyone know of a good reliable Wi-Fi calling app that is unlimited and free?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TLC1975, Feb 18, 2019.

1. TLC1975 Win User

I need to find a free unlimited calling and texting app for my laptop. Does anyone know of...

Does anyone know of a good reliable Wi-Fi calling app that is unlimited and free?

:)

TLC1975, Feb 18, 2019
  2. THX1138 Win User

What to call text in the Control Panel?

There is an area of the Control Panel where you can change the size of text in certain contexts. Ironically, none of the options affect the text of the Control Panel itself. I wish to make a suggestion via the Win 10 feedback system but in order to do this effectively I need to know what to call this text. It's not part of a title bar or a tooltip or a message box; what is it?

I am not interested in increasing the entire interface size to 125% or 150% so there's no need to suggest that. Thanks!

I need to find a free unlimited calling and texting app for my laptop. Does anyone know of... nG54Vah.png

THX1138, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Jaaggs Win User
    How to not store or remove recent calls/texts list

Is there any way to not store recent calls/texts list? And if not then how to remove that list, please...

Steps: Home screen > People > All contacts > What's new > Recent > Recent calls & texts

Many thanks!

Jaaggs, Feb 18, 2019
  4. I need to find a free unlimited calling and texting app for my laptop. Does anyone know of...

No text on Apple TechPowerUp app

Since the last Apple update on my iPhone 7 Plus I can open the TechPowerUp app but the review text is missing. Deleting the app and making a fresh install made no difference.

robert3892, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

I need to find a free unlimited calling and texting app for my laptop. Does anyone know of...

1. I need to find a free unlimited calling and texting app for my laptop. Does anyone know of... - Similar Threads - need find free

2. does anyone know how accurate the Microsoft find my device is I have a Alienware laptop and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does anyone know how accurate the Microsoft find my device is I have a Alienware laptop and...: Does anyone know how accurate the gps is for Microsoft accounts my laptop was recently stolen and Everytime I have it locate it I get a different address so I want to be sure I'm going to the right places[Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community Participation Centre]...
  3. does anyone know how accurate the Microsoft find my device is I have a Alienware laptop and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does anyone know how accurate the Microsoft find my device is I have a Alienware laptop and...: Does anyone know how accurate the gps is for Microsoft accounts my laptop was recently stolen and Everytime I have it locate it I get a different address so I want to be sure I'm going to the right places[Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community Participation Centre]...
  4. Does anyone know about Gameloop I need help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know about Gameloop I need help?: HiI have a laptop having AMD Radeon r5 m330 2gb Vram and Intel hd graphics 5500.8gb RamNow if anyone knows about gameloop i need some help setting for no lag.Can anyone tell me which settings suits my laptop to play Call of duty Mobile with no lag and if not then what are the...
  5. Does anyone know about Gameloop I need help?

Does anyone know about Gameloop I need help?: HiI have a laptop having AMD Radeon r5 m330 2gb Vram and Intel hd graphics 5500.8gb RamNow if anyone knows about gameloop i need some help setting for no lag.Can anyone tell me which settings suits my laptop to play Call of duty Mobile with no lag and if not then what are the...
  6. Windows 10 - Text superimposed on the Laptop Screen. Does anyone know what this is? Is this...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Text superimposed on the Laptop Screen. Does anyone know what this is? Is this...: This text is superimposed on the desktop screen. I have tried the following, but doesn't help,Windows and Lenovo driver and firmware updates doneLenovo dock updates doneRan a virus scan - No threats foundTried to remove the desktop background, change the desktop...
  7. Windows 10 - Text superimposed on the Laptop Screen. Does anyone know what this is? Is this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Text superimposed on the Laptop Screen. Does anyone know what this is? Is this...: This text is superimposed on the desktop screen. I have tried the following, but doesn't help,Windows and Lenovo driver and firmware updates doneLenovo dock updates doneRan a virus scan - No threats foundTried to remove the desktop background, change the desktop...
  8. Windows 10 - Text superimposed on the Laptop Screen. Does anyone know what this is? Is this...

9. Call free app

Call free app: I downloaded and uninstalled call free app from google store. It gave me a verification code but something went wrong.... what was i supposed to do with that verification code???? Ive tried redoing the same steps but it will no longer resend me a new verification code! Help!!
  10. Does anyone know?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know?: submitted by /u/pragyan52yadav [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivelnk/does_anyone_know/