Windows 10: I need to find a site that reviews ... - Please read

Discus and support I need to find a site that reviews ... - Please read in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I'm not sure if this should be in "Performance & Maintenance" thread or here or?? maybe the mods can move my post to the correct place or tell me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Napkins333, Dec 23, 2020.

1. I need to find a site that reviews ... - Please read

Hi,

I'm not sure if this should be in "Performance & Maintenance" thread or here or?? maybe the mods can move my post to the correct place or tell me where to post questions like this but my question is:

- I need a site like these that review specifically what I need and I can't find them, So I figured I'd ask the crazy tech experts and tweak madness masters if they know of it..

I need to purchase a portable external hard drive 1-4 TB size but it has to have USB - C connection and on top of that, I need it to be reviewed if possible and for reasons of - after going through a bunch of reviews off of amazon and others, I ran into "runs hot, can overheat, speed wasn't as fast as blah blah etc"

So, are there sites like these below, but specifically I can't find ones that review/compare only usb-c portable external drives etc..

(for example sites that do it correctly)

SSD UserBenchmarks - 1040 Solid State Drives Compared - but how to find only usb-c drives etc?

or sites like :

Compare Phones - PhoneArena - but ofcourse I need to find usb-c portable drives etc.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks.

:)

Napkins333, Dec 23, 2020

2. OFFICIAL   Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Review)

there is something wrong with suggested for you list on npu page. clicking on picture of dd:da review from suggested for you list leads to perormance analysis instead of review. hovering mouse over it shows in status bar correct link to review but clicking on picture reloads analysis.
    links from reviews&articles page works fine.

edit: link from home page of npu sends you to analysis instead of review as well.

ne6togadno, Dec 23, 2020
  3. New TechPowerUp Review Database Goes Live

Another priceless feature from TPU. *Rockout :rockout:

I have a suggestion though: could we have TPU reviews show up on the top of the list? I think most people coming to TPU are at least a little bit more interested in reading the reviews made here first.

Benetanegia, Dec 23, 2020
  4. I need to find a site that reviews ... - Please read

Unable to update review on Microsoft store apps

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern and we appreciate the effort and time that you have taken to provide your review on store apps. However, we would suggest you to try signing out from Microsoft Store and sign in back and check if you are getting the
    Update option. If the issue still persists, please follow the steps mentioned below and check.

1. Search for wsreset.exe in search bar.
    2. Right click on the Run command and select Run as administrator.
    3. A command prompt window will open after which the Microsoft Store will open.
    4. Then try updating the review.

You can also log on to online
    Microsoft Store
    and provide your review suggestions.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

I need to find a site that reviews ... - Please read

1. I need to find a site that reviews ... - Please read - Similar Threads - need find site

2. Please review casec1056272336

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please review casec1056272336: I need help to reset my PC has been hacked when can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-review-casec1056272336/ab179501-a709-4209-8e20-95b18ca5e28c
  3. Please review casec1056272336

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please review casec1056272336: I need help to reset my PC has been hacked when can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-review-casec1056272336/ab179501-a709-4209-8e20-95b18ca5e28c
  4. Please review casec1056272336

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Please read this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please read this: Backstory:I was trying to see if there’s any errors on my laptop, I then saw there was, So like any other person woald do, I fixed the errors, but however, it got stuck on the restart screen, so this might sound stupid but it works I shutted it down using the keyboard, As...
  6. Hi, please help me find a software (if it exists)... PLEASE READ !!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi, please help me find a software (if it exists)... PLEASE READ !!!: I am searching for a software that help me keep/store my project ideas (they are related to engineering, programming, tech etc); like a project ideas notebook maybe. It would be also helpful if they had support for blueprints etc stuff like that. Also I would like to link...
  7. Please review minidump - ntoskrnl bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please review minidump - ntoskrnl bsod: Minidump files can be found at https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkyF9KTuD2MFjHq9RkGAnQi2EIIQ?e=gLFpPS Please help diagnose what they can tell me is causing my BSOD. Thanks...
  8. PLEASE READ!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PLEASE READ!!!: I got a pair of earbuds but when I put them in my jack isn't detecting it and it isn't popping up in the playback devices. I tried everything, I even factory reset to a fresh download of windows. PLEASE HELP ME OR I WILL BUY A MAC....
  9. PLEASE READ

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PLEASE READ: I have this same virus happening on my Windows 10 like two or three time and NEVER STOPS. I don't download a lot of things, but it happens. It keeps on sending me notifications. It stopped now, but normally it would start up again and keep going. The sad part of this is even...
  10. Latency Monitor - Please Review

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latency Monitor - Please Review: System: Windows 10 64-bit ASUS z170-AR ASUS GTX 1060 6GB Turbo EVGA 700w 80Plus Bronze PSU Corsair 3200mhz LED RAM @ 2x 8GB Corsair h90 liquid cooler Intel 600 series 256GB m.2 Seagate FireCude 2TB SSD HDD ‪LatencyMon‬‏ - Google Drive Hello all, first post and i...