Windows 10: I need to find out if there is a place to download the Anniversy 10?

Discus and support I need to find out if there is a place to download the Anniversy 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If I am asking in the wrong area, Please forgive me. I had my Win10 pro, Husbands Win Home, desktop too. All downloaded when we had signed in our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ciao-howton, Feb 11, 2019.

1. I need to find out if there is a place to download the Anniversy 10?

If I am asking in the wrong area, Please forgive me.

I had my Win10 pro, Husbands Win Home, desktop too. All downloaded when we had signed in our Comps. I was amazed and never figured it out, I was wondering if there is a URL to get the ISO, to down/load to make a C.D. I do not have the copies of the factory. They all wiped out of course. My P.C. has not worked properly at all. Can someone help me? I know it's been a long time. I would appreciate any help I can receive.

I do have another? Please, it does have something in the back-up D: drive? not an exe.(strange to me).

Thanks, R.J.

:)

ciao-howton, Feb 11, 2019
  2. monim1 Win User

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    In-place upgrade - XP to 10 without losing the apps

Wolfgang, you need at least two steps (Vista & Seven) between XP and 10, the Eight can be bypassed:
    • XP can only be in-place upgraded to Vista, not Seven or later
    • Vista can be in-place upgraded to Seven but not Eight or later
    • Seven can be in-place upgraded to 10
    • Ergo: XP to Vista is a must, as well as Vista to Seven but then you can bypass the Eight and jump to 10

4. Yolvi Ell Win User

I need to find out if there is a place to download the Anniversy 10?

Cant place icons on certain places on dekstop

We appreciate the information you've provided. We suggest downloading the latest update, KB4020102, to see if that resolves your concern with the icon placement.
    To do that, go to Settings > Update & Security
    > Check for Updates.

We also recommend changing the desktop icon settings. To access it, follow these steps:

• Click Start.

• Type Themes and press Enter.

• Click Change desktop icons.

• Uncheck Allow themes to change desktop icons.

• Click Apply.

• Click OK.

After installing the latest updates and changing the desktop icon settings, check if you can place icons on the left side of your screen.

Let us know if what happens to your icon placement after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

I need to find out if there is a place to download the Anniversy 10?

1. I need to find out if there is a place to download the Anniversy 10? - Similar Threads - need find place

2. Find out where a file was downloaded from

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Find out where a file was downloaded from: Good morning -Is there a way to view from where a file was downloaded? Example, I open my Downloads folder and find a new file in the folder, and I don't remember downloading it. Is there a way to find the website it came from?In Command Prompt:I've tried from the Downloads...
  3. How can I find out whats downloading?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I find out whats downloading?: [ATTACH] Is this normal? No idea whats its downloading. https://preview.redd.it/msmiwqdkt8361.png?width=1535&format=png&auto=webp&s=909e440c047bc0dfbcd2b03a23ddb3daffe69106 submitted by /u/DolleO [link] [comments]...
  4. I need help finding out how to block a child from downloading apps in Windows10.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I need help finding out how to block a child from downloading apps in Windows10.: I have a Microsoft Family account setup, with several child accounts attached. Only the parent account is an Administrator. My child is somehow able to install other browsers Brave, Opera, Waterfox - so far. First, these shouldn't work once installed since the Family account...
  5. I need helping finding out how to block a child from downloading apps in Windows10.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I need helping finding out how to block a child from downloading apps in Windows10.: I have a Microsoft Family account setup, with several child accounts attached. Only the parent account is an Administrator. My child is somehow able to install other browsers Brave, Opera, Waterfox - so far. First, these shouldn't work once installed since the Family account...
  6. need to find out the model of surface pro??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    need to find out the model of surface pro??: hello we have been given what I think is a Microsoft surface pro from a deceased estate where do I find out the model number etc? tia https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-find-out-the-model-of-surface-pro/089f5b48-9235-4fcf-8abe-46dc4d4f10f0
  7. Everything is out of place

Everything is out of place: This one is odd. User is telling me that he left his laptop on to take a break and when he returned all the applications and icons on his laptop has been moved and rearranged. The application window was minimized and now maximized. Application that was on one screen now...
  8. Find out which background processes are not needed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find out which background processes are not needed.: I am using a computer for playing games and a few other stuff. My Device's specs: [ATTACH] Windows's specs: [ATTACH] The game's that I play do not need use too much CPU and RAM when running alone. However occasionally the game will lag and I will need to restart game to...
  9. need to find and download SBCModel.* files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need to find and download SBCModel.* files: My mom's computer has 3 corrupt files. I am trying to download them from my computer and install in hers. How do I find the files in File Explorer to do so? Office 10 is a nightmare! file paths are: 'SBCModel.json' of Microsoft-windows-update-UX-UserPredictionModel,...
  10. Finding Places To Download Older Versions Of Windows 10

Finding Places To Download Older Versions Of Windows 10: So, the latest version of Windows 10 is giving me problems and I want to return to one of the past updates. Can one of you point me in the direction of where I can download them, please? I got a USB to save it on by the way. submitted by /u/PowerGamer99 [link] [comments]...