Windows 10: I need to find out if there is a place to download the Anniversy 10?

Discus and support I need to find out if there is a place to download the Anniversy 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If I am asking in the wrong area, Please forgive me. I had my Win10 pro, Husbands Win Home, desktop too. All downloaded when we had signed in our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ciao-howton, Feb 11, 2019.

1. I need to find out if there is a place to download the Anniversy 10?

If I am asking in the wrong area, Please forgive me.

I had my Win10 pro, Husbands Win Home, desktop too. All downloaded when we had signed in our Comps. I was amazed and never figured it out, I was wondering if there is a URL to get the ISO, to down/load to make a C.D. I do not have the copies of the factory. They all wiped out of course. My P.C. has not worked properly at all. Can someone help me? I know it's been a long time. I would appreciate any help I can receive.

I do have another? Please, it does have something in the back-up D: drive? not an exe.(strange to me).

Thanks, R.J.

:)

ciao-howton, Feb 11, 2019
  2. monim1 Win User

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    In-place upgrade - XP to 10 without losing the apps

Wolfgang, you need at least two steps (Vista & Seven) between XP and 10, the Eight can be bypassed:
    • XP can only be in-place upgraded to Vista, not Seven or later
    • Vista can be in-place upgraded to Seven but not Eight or later
    • Seven can be in-place upgraded to 10
    • Ergo: XP to Vista is a must, as well as Vista to Seven but then you can bypass the Eight and jump to 10

4. Yolvi Ell Win User

I need to find out if there is a place to download the Anniversy 10?

Cant place icons on certain places on dekstop

We appreciate the information you've provided. We suggest downloading the latest update, KB4020102, to see if that resolves your concern with the icon placement.
    To do that, go to Settings > Update & Security
    > Check for Updates.

We also recommend changing the desktop icon settings. To access it, follow these steps:

• Click Start.

• Type Themes and press Enter.

• Click Change desktop icons.

• Uncheck Allow themes to change desktop icons.

• Click Apply.

• Click OK.

After installing the latest updates and changing the desktop icon settings, check if you can place icons on the left side of your screen.

Let us know if what happens to your icon placement after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

I need to find out if there is a place to download the Anniversy 10?

1. I need to find out if there is a place to download the Anniversy 10? - Similar Threads - need find place

2. I cannot find the place where i can change my name on the lockscreen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot find the place where i can change my name on the lockscreen.: I want to change the name on my lockscreen on windows 10, found it once, but could not change it because it wanted a password (there was no password--just bought this computer). Changed the password, but now I can't find where to change the name....
  3. Need a Windows 10 download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need a Windows 10 download: I have a 4-year-old Dell desktop computer that I bought new and which came with Windows 7 installed. But it also included a free update to Windows 10, which I took advantage of. About a year and a half ago, I lost all the files and programs on the computer due to my...
  4. I need to find the System Tray

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need to find the System Tray: I need to find the system tray and delete app data. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-find-the-system-tray/826666c3-5f9e-4a91-b213-0d3dc6433367
  5. Serious Problem: Safest Place To Find Apps?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Serious Problem: Safest Place To Find Apps?: Hello, I didn't want to create a thread about this as I know there are so many people that need help on here, but this is a deeply concerning topic for me. I'm running Windows 10 Pro and Windows Defender and it's fully updated, but I still worry. For example, it seems...
  6. HELP! need to find my downloads on my new Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP! need to find my downloads on my new Windows 10 laptop: Please HELP! My old laptop ran Windows 10, as does this new one, and it always placed downloaded files into the download folder that is part of the Windows system (it's not a folder I created). I have downloaded a few games and Windows updates but I can't find the files. Any...
  7. Need to find out what port im using in web utorrent ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need to find out what port im using in web utorrent ?: So I am using uTorrent WEB https://web.utorrent.com/index3.html Just want to know what port is being used and how to change it or make it better ( Faster ) Many thanks 117949
  8. BSODS - Need help finding out what is causing it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODS - Need help finding out what is causing it.: Attached is the file thingy. Just will BSOD randomly. From watching videos, sometimes when browsing the web, or when gaming. It doesn't happen that often. Like every 3 days I'll get a BSOD. Any help would be appreciated. 51426
  9. Need to find out about Skype video calling options.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to find out about Skype video calling options.: Hello people, I am using Skype V 7.13 with Windows 10 on my Sony Vaio laptop model: VPCf13ufx. While talking to a friend, I clicked on the video call button by an accident. I canceled the video call within few seconds. When I quit skype, there was a message from my laptops...
  10. Need some storage place

in Windows 10 Support
    Need some storage place: Hello Forum, I spent many hours to have subtitled some movies, now I am short of space on my disks. I was looking on the web for some free space, found some. There is also on my pc something named "One drive" - dont know what it is or how to use it. My questions are: Can...