Windows 10: I need to find the activation code of my Windows XP installation

Discus and support I need to find the activation code of my Windows XP installation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to find the activation code of my Windows XP installation. This NOT the Product key, it is a numeric activation code that I could get from MS if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KarlReed1943, Dec 4, 2023.

1. I need to find the activation code of my Windows XP installation

I need to find the activation code of my Windows XP installation. This NOT the Product key, it is a numeric activation code that I could get from MS if they were kind. But, they nolonger support XP.I need this to activate an XP image under Parallels 18. The installation runs fine on the ASUS EeePC 900HA that it was installed on, and, ran ok on Parallels until I upgraded to Parallels V 18.So, how do I extract the activation key from my Notebook?Karl

:)

KarlReed1943, Dec 4, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 5, 2023
  3. ironclaw Win User
    Windows XP Activation Question

I'm thinking about buying a Windows XP Home OEM installation disc...

However, once Microsoft chooses not to support Windows XP anymore, will I still be able to activate it?

For example, if I wanted to install and activate Windows XP 10 years from now, would it still work?

Thanks!

ironclaw, Dec 5, 2023
  4. greybeard Win User

I need to find the activation code of my Windows XP installation

XP not activating?

XP not activating

XP stores activation codes on the hard disk. It also has a formula to rule out Key Codes
    from the wrong version of XP compared to the CD you are using to install it (XP, XP sp1, XP sp2, XP Pro, XP Home, XP oem)

To get rid of the stored (hidden) information on the hard drive, you have to format it with a
    "low level" software utility such as Maxtor "PowerMax" (free to download)

XP oem will activate more than once, if the hardware is mostly different from the last machine
    it was activated on

greybeard, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

I need to find the activation code of my Windows XP installation

1. I need to find the activation code of my Windows XP installation - Similar Threads - need find activation

2. I need activation code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need activation code: My hp laptop is not working properly it's telling that your window is not genuine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-activation-code/cb87301b-1bbe-4279-9d5a-565330dc1c76
  3. I need to find the activation code of my Windows XP installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to find the activation code of my Windows XP installation: I need to find the activation code of my Windows XP installation. This NOT the Product key, it is a numeric activation code that I could get from MS if they were kind. But, they nolonger support XP.I need this to activate an XP image under Parallels 18. The installation runs...
  4. activation windows xp with code 32777

in Windows 10 Gaming
    activation windows xp with code 32777: Hello all, can you help me for activation my win xp in 2023. im already using the internet but still can't activation my windows with code 32777 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-windows-xp-with-code-32777/a4efc94e-754d-45a3-b19f-2a11ba181966
  5. activation windows xp with code 32777

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    activation windows xp with code 32777: Hello all, can you help me for activation my win xp in 2023. im already using the internet but still can't activation my windows with code 32777 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-windows-xp-with-code-32777/a4efc94e-754d-45a3-b19f-2a11ba181966
  6. Need to activate windows xp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to activate windows xp: Hi I need to activate windows xp service pack 2 on a machine PC, I have the installation ID, how will I generate the confirmation ID https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-activate-windows-xp/06a56674-3c2e-47dd-8753-8b56b1d71e33
  7. Need to activate windows xp

Need to activate windows xp: Hi I need to activate windows xp service pack 2 on a machine PC, I have the installation ID, how will I generate the confirmation ID https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-activate-windows-xp/06a56674-3c2e-47dd-8753-8b56b1d71e33
  8. Finding my activation code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finding my activation code.: I recently purchased Microsoft Flight Sim 10 disk version and activated my product with the activation key supplied, problem is I'm not sure which of my accounts I used when I did this and I need to download the small 1.9GB launcher programme. Can anyone help? In the time...
  9. Finding my activation code.

Finding my activation code.: I recently purchased Microsoft Flight Sim 10 disk version and activated my product with the activation key supplied, problem is I'm not sure which of my accounts I used when I did this and I need to download the small 1.9GB launcher programme. Can anyone help? In the time...
  10. Finding my activation code.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation