Windows 10: i need to fix my couser

Discus and support i need to fix my couser in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so water got into my compputer most is gone now i think but my mouse aka courser gone and ctrl and f6 Arnt working for it anymore but i can still make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nia potter, Feb 12, 2024.

1. i need to fix my couser

so water got into my compputer most is gone now i think but my mouse aka courser gone and ctrl and f6 Arnt working for it anymore but i can still make it stop me from typing and i do not have tablet mode on also i dot think its the water but it could be because i can see the courser when there was tons of wter in but then i logg in from my passwor screan and its gone also ctrl works just fine

:)

nia potter, Feb 12, 2024
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 12, 2024
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Feb 12, 2024
  4. Yaqub K Win User

i need to fix my couser

Wifi Fix.

Hi,

Thank your for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Good to know that the issue is fixed. Appreciate your efforts.

In future if you face any issues with Wireless connections, I suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card drivers and check. Follow the steps:

I would suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card
    driver and check. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adaptor.
    Right click on the wireless card driver and click on Un-install.

Now go to the manufacturer website of your
    wireless card or computer and install the latest drivers for your
    wireless card and check.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

i need to fix my couser

1. i need to fix my couser - Similar Threads - need fix couser

2. I need help fixing my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing my pc: Im on windows 11 and when i try to open up windows defender it shows a blank screen, and when i try to force open it, it will say "Page not available. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available" I...
  3. I need help fixing my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing my laptop: Recently my computer for no reason started showing code 10 on my wireless connection drive. It got fixed for few hours by reinstalling the driver but it happened again and now even reinstall doesnt work and it started showing code 14 on my vivobook uefi firmware and it's not...
  4. i need to fix my couser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to fix my couser: so water got into my compputer most is gone now i think but my mouse aka courser gone and ctrl and f6 Arnt working for it anymore but i can still make it stop me from typing and i do not have tablet mode on also i dot think its the water but it could be because i can see the...
  5. i need to fix my couser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need to fix my couser: so water got into my compputer most is gone now i think but my mouse aka courser gone and ctrl and f6 Arnt working for it anymore but i can still make it stop me from typing and i do not have tablet mode on also i dot think its the water but it could be because i can see the...
  6. i need help fixing my pc

i need help fixing my pc: hi i was messing around in my asrock bios and clicked load efi file without knowing what it will do or load just messing with it and now im stuck with my pc on but no sign of life on my monitor i already tried unplugging and restarting the pc but theres still no sign it has...
  7. i need help fixing my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help fixing my pc: I was using system restore to restore my pc to when i had the files i needed. After system restore was complete a blue screen comes up on my pc on start up that says “your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and we’ll restart...
  8. I need my computer fixed NOW

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need my computer fixed NOW: Hello microsoft my windows 10 comouter keeps on crashing and after few days it doesnt turn on i dont know how to fix it.I saw every tutorial on youtube but none of them work please help me...
  9. I need help fixing my clipboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help fixing my clipboard: Everytime I press windowskey+v it doesn't pop up. I have the correct keyboard layout/type and I have checked several times that the clipboard is enabled in settings. It does however say "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" on the clipboard...
  10. I need to fix an app at my PC

I need to fix an app at my PC: Good Day. I Have an issue which might be the same as this. How to reinstall Store. I don't have AppXmanifest.xml. I need this file to fix an app at my PC. Store is working fine I think because I was able to go to the microsoft store. Tried every method here but is...