Windows 10: I need to get a recovery key with the key ID I have

Discus and support I need to get a recovery key with the key ID I have in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased a surface pro that has Windows 10 and I'm trying to get the recovery key so I can reboot this computer reset it completely all I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Malcolm03, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Malcolm03 Win User

I need to get a recovery key with the key ID I have

I just purchased a surface pro that has Windows 10 and I'm trying to get the recovery key so I can reboot this computer reset it completely all I have is the key ID

:)

Malcolm03, Dec 6, 2023

2. Bitlocker recovery key ID

I changed my email address and had to wait 30 days to get my recovery keys. When i went into Microsoft to get the recovery key, the display showed a different key ID. I think j have more than one device with this email address. Hiw do i get the recovery
    key for the other device tvst is not listed?

RayTucker2, Dec 6, 2023
  3. bitlocker key id recovery

Hi Jessen P

Thank you very much for your advice.

I did follow your suggestion but I can't get recovery key.

I got the below message.

You don't have any BitLocker recovery keys in your Microsoft account.

Next Step, What should I do?

Nam-PeunGカーンダー, Dec 6, 2023
  4. Mark 2247 Win User

Recovery Key ID

How do I get a recovery key ID? My laptop got locked and I need a recovery key to unlock it.

Thanks.

Mark 2247, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

1. I need to get a recovery key with the key ID I have - Similar Threads - need recovery key

2. I need to get a recovery key with the key ID I have

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to get a recovery key with the key ID I have: I just purchased a surface pro that has Windows 10 and I'm trying to get the recovery key so I can reboot this computer reset it completely all I have is the key ID...
  3. I need to get a recovery key with the key ID I have

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need to get a recovery key with the key ID I have: I just purchased a surface pro that has Windows 10 and I'm trying to get the recovery key so I can reboot this computer reset it completely all I have is the key ID...
  4. Need Recovery key, but all I have is the Recovery key ID.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Recovery key, but all I have is the Recovery key ID.: I have a Windows 11 system that got encrypted by a former employee that contains critical information, so formatting and re-installing is not an option. All I have is the Recovery key ID. Would there be a way for me to retrieve the Recovery key with that?...
  5. Need Recovery key, but all I have is the Recovery key ID.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Recovery key, but all I have is the Recovery key ID.: I have a Windows 11 system that got encrypted by a former employee that contains critical information, so formatting and re-installing is not an option. All I have is the Recovery key ID. Would there be a way for me to retrieve the Recovery key with that?...
  6. How will I get the recovery key using the key ID?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How will I get the recovery key using the key ID?: I forgot to save the recovery key for my drive. I know only the numerical password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-will-i-get-the-recovery-key-using-the-key-id/a378614e-9de1-4261-a209-563ec9b4fc72
  7. How will I get the recovery key using the key ID?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How will I get the recovery key using the key ID?: I forgot to save the recovery key for my drive. I know only the numerical password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-will-i-get-the-recovery-key-using-the-key-id/a378614e-9de1-4261-a209-563ec9b4fc72
  8. How will I get the recovery key using the key ID?

9. Need recovery key. key id is 03A0564F

Need recovery key. key id is 03A0564F: Tried to update windows 10 and now get no operating system message. Trying system restore and its asking for recovery key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-recovery-key-key-id-is-03a0564f/a4b0a723-2917-4974-8b8e-99511e82e1a3
  10. I need a recovery key for key id: 4EB1CB5D

I need a recovery key for key id: 4EB1CB5D: I need a recovery key for key id: 4EB1CB5D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/i-need-a-recovery-key-for-key-id-4eb1cb5d/1fe41042-0791-4f83-93ed-4b651f7317de