Windows 10: I need to get into my computer

Discus and support I need to get into my computer in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; The help available online does not work. there is no pin option, there is no advanced recovery options.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RaviPatel123, Apr 6, 2021.

1. I need to get into my computer

The help available online does not work. there is no pin option, there is no advanced recovery options.

:)

RaviPatel123, Apr 6, 2021
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Apr 6, 2021
  4. I need to get into my computer

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

I need to get into my computer

1. I need to get into my computer - Similar Threads - need computer

2. need to transfer my windows 10 to a new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need to transfer my windows 10 to a new computer: I will be building a new computer in the next few weeks and want to transfer/install my current Windows 10 Pro. This is the free upgrade from Windows 7. I have seen many different videos or answers and they seem to be different. Is this correct: Download the media...
  3. Multiple problems with computer need help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple problems with computer need help.: Let me elaborate, I cannot reset my pc it stops resetting after like 80% and un-does the reset and my keyboard does not work when playing a game or watching a video. Another thing is that I keep hearing the windows disconnect sound. honestly just dont know what to do anymore...
  4. I need help. These four messages keep popping up on my computer and I don't know why. Can...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help. These four messages keep popping up on my computer and I don't know why. Can...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NaozOnReddit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mpre1i/i_need_help_these_four_messages_keep_popping_up/
  5. Need to login service computer with temporary profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need to login service computer with temporary profile: We have a single use computer where members login with CAC smartcards just to submit trouble tickets via SharePoint. Currently logging in creates a local profile which takes quite long. Creating a profile on this computer is not needed because it is not used for anything...
  6. I need to delete epic games from my computer but it says it is currently running but it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need to delete epic games from my computer but it says it is currently running but it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Atharvt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mnlmzd/i_need_to_delete_epic_games_from_my_computer_but/
  7. I need help with my boyfriends computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with my boyfriends computer: so my boyfriend has a computer and i added my own account through his side of the computer it was good for a while then one day i decided to go on his computer and my account was gone and he has tried to figure it out and i have too and we have googled it and it doesn't help...
  8. I need to change my location on my computer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need to change my location on my computer.: I have a desk top computer,I need to change my location on my computer. I have tried several steps to change my location,but so far I have not been able to do this. I go to Setting,but I can not find "Privacy",etc. Thanks, Alb W....
  9. Why do I continuously need to restart my computer to repair my headphones?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why do I continuously need to restart my computer to repair my headphones?: I have read the post from other individuals that seem to be having the same issue, but with various types of headphones, so needless to say it is NOT our equipment that has the problem. It appears to be Windows 10 that has the problem, and Microsoft needs to figure out a way...
  10. I need to know how why and what to do about my computer not offering a manual way to adjust...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to know how why and what to do about my computer not offering a manual way to adjust...: I need to know how why and what to do about my computer not offering a manual way to adjust my screen resolution as the ones in the past have. None of the predesignated selection choices are correct. When I could manually calibrate the settings it worked great, but with a new...