Windows 10: I need to get more space on computer,but when I think I make room, more prrograms keep...

Discus and support I need to get more space on computer,but when I think I make room, more prrograms keep... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; help, When I opened this computer up, it was already loaded with programs, and there isn't space to add something I want to use, below it asks for apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JudyMeyer2, Apr 14, 2019.

1. I need to get more space on computer,but when I think I make room, more prrograms keep...

help, When I opened this computer up, it was already loaded with programs, and there isn't space to add something I want to use, below it asks for apps etc- its not just one kind

:)

JudyMeyer2, Apr 14, 2019

2. Removing the "rooms" feature

The alternative way to get to the content, is to use the apps already on your phone:

• Photos – You'll find your photos and videos in the OneDrive app in a folder with same name as the room.
    • Calendar – Go to the Calendar app to see your room calendar.
    • Notes – Your room notes are in the OneNote app, in a notebook with the same name as the room.
    In the post above, Julie suggests an alternative to the group chat via the Skype app.

Hope that helps,

Greg

Greg [MSFT], Apr 14, 2019
  3. Brian__DK Win User
    Removing the "rooms" feature

That really doesn't solve the sharing of photos, calendar and notes?

Chat via Skype is not that good, Skype is quite heavy also on the power.

The sharing via calendar.live.com, might solve most of the challenges on that part.

Brian__DK, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Cuzzin Win User

I need to get more space on computer,but when I think I make room, more prrograms keep...

Unable to delete maps due to lack of space?!?!?!?

So I decided to delete my downloaded maps to make space.

My phone (HTC 8X) has 73mb free so I decided to delete a map that is 187mb.

Steps:

Long click on the map

get an option to delete,

select delete

app displays a prompt to confirm that I want to delete ... I click yes

Phone responds with "Not enough room" !!!!!!!! seriously???

(How crazy is this? ... I need room to delete a map????)

To show that this is truly an insane defect the complete error message reads:

"Not enough room. You need at least 335.7 MB of free space on your phone to get this map. Free up some space and try again".

Clearly they are reusing the error message text from when you try to download a map and there is not enough room. but I am trying to delete the map.

Any suggestions?

If I have to create space in order to delete map I think I will just laugh myself silly I need to      get more space on computer,but when I think I make room, more prrograms keep... :)

Cuzzin, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

I need to get more space on computer,but when I think I make room, more prrograms keep...

1. I need to get more space on computer,but when I think I make room, more prrograms keep... - Similar Threads - need more space

2. i need more space on my computer but windows eats it all

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i need more space on my computer but windows eats it all: i have a problem with space on my pc. disk C: is always full because of windows and i cant install stuff that needs disk C: to run. i have tried debloating the pc, disk cleaning, deleting temprary files,uninstalling apps and a lot of other stuff. windows keeps updating the pc...
  3. i need more space on my computer but windows eats it all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need more space on my computer but windows eats it all: i have a problem with space on my pc. disk C: is always full because of windows and i cant install stuff that needs disk C: to run. i have tried debloating the pc, disk cleaning, deleting temprary files,uninstalling apps and a lot of other stuff. windows keeps updating the pc...
  4. i need more space on my computer but windows eats it all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i need more back up space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need more back up space: i need more back up space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-more-back-up-space/7297db2e-211d-4d63-9819-ba6234ea7481
  6. i need more back up space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need more back up space: i need more back up space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-more-back-up-space/7297db2e-211d-4d63-9819-ba6234ea7481
  7. i need more back up space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. need more space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need more space: what i can delete from windows folder?? submitted by /u/Frosty_Weird5080 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l8oyj4/need_more_space/
  9. I need more space.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need more space.: I am trying to update my 32 GB laptop but it says I need more storage space despite me already having a 2 TB external storage. submitted by /u/DoggyShotGun [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kvbngn/i_need_more_space/
  10. Need more room

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need more room: I have a Dell tablet with a 32 Gig hard drive. I was down to 3 Gigs of free space. I removed a lot of software and blocked Windows Update. Was sitting on 1703/1706 (not sure which one). With all my messing around, I finally got up to 10 Gigs free. So I took a chance and went...