Windows 10: I need to get my laptop replaced

Discus and support I need to get my laptop replaced in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought my laptop in July 2019. It reacently started messing up. It no longer turns on without the charging cable connected. I bought my Matebook X... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Franciscoaguillon, Jan 9, 2021.

1. I need to get my laptop replaced

I bought my laptop in July 2019. It reacently started messing up. It no longer turns on without the charging cable connected. I bought my Matebook X Pro in store and i also bought AMT PerformGuard Consumer 2YR US Laptops Wrty. I do not know what to do. All i can find on the website is support for the Surface. Also with all the microsoft stores closed since March i have no idea what to do.

:)

Franciscoaguillon, Jan 9, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Laptop problem: Black vertical "sidebar" [Update]

I will try that... do you think I have complete access to replace the monitor cable without dismantling the laptop from step 1? *Eek! I need to get my laptop replaced :eek:
    Tbh it's a bit scary.

Black Panther, Jan 9, 2021
  4. I need to get my laptop replaced

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

I need to get my laptop replaced

1. I need to get my laptop replaced - Similar Threads - need laptop replaced

2. I need my USB port replaced on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need my USB port replaced on my laptop: My USB port is not working - was working - and has stopped working. I have already restarted the Surface, I have reset the Surface, I have applied Updates to both Windows and the laptop. Please adviseKind Regards, Glenn Villa...
  3. I need my USB port replaced on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need my USB port replaced on my laptop: My USB port is not working - was working - and has stopped working. I have already restarted the Surface, I have reset the Surface, I have applied Updates to both Windows and the laptop. Please adviseKind Regards, Glenn Villa...
  4. I need my USB port replaced on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I need help getting into my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting into my laptop: I need help getting into my laptop I have forgotten my pen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-getting-into-my-laptop/126d9d95-ca9e-474c-9067-6bb1d94008eb
  6. I need help getting into my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help getting into my laptop: I need help getting into my laptop I have forgotten my pen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-getting-into-my-laptop/126d9d95-ca9e-474c-9067-6bb1d94008eb
  7. I need help getting into my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Do I need to replace my Laptop power Supply ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Do I need to replace my Laptop power Supply ?: Hello,I have been getting game crashes while my power cable is plugged in GPU Nvidia driver is crashing. However when I unplug the power cable I get no crashes, but of course less FPS.Also, I have checked and measured the power output of the psu and it is fine at 19,5VIs that...
  9. I need help to get into my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I need help to get into my laptop: Split from this thread. I need help a live tech person to help get into my laptop windows 10. Pin no longer working and i moved from texas to Ca and no !onger have original email or phone number?...
  10. Need a new replacement charger for a laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need a new replacement charger for a laptop.: I've recently lost a charger for the laptop: Dell Inspiron 13 i3378-3340GRY-PUS 2 in 1 PC. I'm trying to find a compatible charger to purchase, is there one with a price under $30?...