Windows 10: I need to get my Win 10 pro license key

Discus and support I need to get my Win 10 pro license key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I need to get my Win 10 pro license key off my laptop so I can install my Win 7 Pro hard drive and update it to win 10 pro.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by William Quenneville Sr, Feb 10, 2020.

1. I need to get my Win 10 pro license key

I need to get my Win 10 pro license key off my laptop so I can install my Win 7 Pro hard drive and update it to win 10 pro.

:)

William Quenneville Sr, Feb 10, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Aqcuire Win 10 Pro License Key

Hi,

I' m sorry to tell you that probably that windows PRO license is a VOLUME one, that's for business users only. That means it is illegal for home user and also that it will expire if doesn't reactivated by a KMS server.

I suggest you to buy a proper Windows 10 Pro license from Microsoft Store (is more expensive, but it will last lifetime and can be transferred between different devices, once a time and also is the safest way to get a license).

I can tell you that a Windows 10 Pro license bought from the Store can be used with offline account, the key is valid lifetime and reusable if you perform a clean install. You can use it on different devices, even if you can have only one device a time running
    Windows 10 Pro with one license. If you want to have Windows 10 on two devices at the same time, you will need two licenses.

P.s: Please, if the answer resolve your issue, click on Yes. Thanks.

StefanoTamiotti, Feb 10, 2020
  4. I need to get my Win 10 pro license key

Aqcuire Win 10 Pro License Key

Hello,

I want to buy a win 10 pro license key from this store:

Buy Windows 10 Pro Professional CD-KEY - Goodoffer24.com

and i need to know some info:

1. Is the key valid for an unlimited period of time?

2.Can it be used with an offline account?

3.It is reusable (if i make a clean install of win 10 on my pc can i use it again)?

4.Can i use it for more then one pc (in personal; use, of course, i have a desktop and a pc)?

Thanks

Octavian

Octavian Miu, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

I need to get my Win 10 pro license key

1. I need to get my Win 10 pro license key - Similar Threads - need pro license

2. Win 10 Pro retail license transfer product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Pro retail license transfer product key: I had a retail license of Windows 10 Pro upgraded from a retail license of Windows 7 Professional years ago on an HP PC that recently died. When the replacement an LG PC arrived, I transferred the Win 10 Pro image from the HP to the LG, using Macrium Reflect. However, the...
  3. Win 10 Pro retail license transfer product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Pro retail license transfer product key: I had a retail license of Windows 10 Pro upgraded from a retail license of Windows 7 Professional years ago on an HP PC that recently died. When the replacement an LG PC arrived, I transferred the Win 10 Pro image from the HP to the LG, using Macrium Reflect. However, the...
  4. Win 10 Pro retail license transfer product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Reactivating the license key for Win 10 Pro

Reactivating the license key for Win 10 Pro: Hi, changed my motherboard but not able to reactivate the license key as I got it from the Microsoft store and cannot see the keys. Called the tech support, get a case ID and get transfer around with no help......
  6. How to get my copy of Win 10 Pro? Have digital license.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get my copy of Win 10 Pro? Have digital license.: Hi, I am needing to do a complete reinstall of Win10 and am needing My copy of Windows 10 Pro I do have my digital license. I Bought my PC with Pro installed. Where can I get my copy?...
  7. Don't Remember Win 10 Pro License Key

Don't Remember Win 10 Pro License Key: I bought Win 10 Pro in April of 2019. I reinstalled it a few months later and someone in support was kind enough to send me my license key after confirming my purchase. I've lost that email. I am hoping to do a fresh install on a new hard drive on my system and wanted to...
  8. Re-use of Win 10 Pro License Key

Re-use of Win 10 Pro License Key: I was just wondering, in case my pc comes to a point that reformatting my desktop was the only option, and re install Windows 10 Pro, can I still use the same license key?...
  9. Aqcuire Win 10 Pro License Key

Aqcuire Win 10 Pro License Key: Hello, I want to buy a win 10 pro license key from this store: https://www.goodoffer24.com/windows-10-pro-professional-cd-key-32-64-bit.html and i need to know some info: 1. Is the key valid for an unlimited period of time? 2.Can it be used with an offline account?...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Win 8.1 Pro license key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Win 8.1 Pro license key: Hey, I've been running insider preview since build 98xx, after final build came I decided to to a clean install and get my "free" license so I installed Windows 8.1 Pro with a valid license during initial setup I as prompted that I could upgrade to Windows 10 for free, this...