Windows 10: I need to get rid off standby RAM.

Discus and support I need to get rid off standby RAM. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ive figured out that my RAM is sundenly full of standby mremory what isnt used by any programs, and it wasnt there the last time I turnd on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cuketak, Dec 3, 2019.

1. I need to get rid off standby RAM.

Ive figured out that my RAM is sundenly full of standby mremory what isnt used by any programs, and it wasnt there the last time I turnd on the computer. Culd you please help me?

submitted by /u/Cuketak
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Cuketak, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 3, 2019
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin I need to get rid off standby RAM. :D

DrunkenMafia, Dec 3, 2019
  4. I need to get rid off standby RAM.

Windows takes 26,5 GB RAM in Standby

The main problem is lags that occur when the "free" Ram reaches almost zero (as you can see on the screenshot). When I empty the Standby-List everthing runs fine and smoothly.

You can google "EmptyStandbyList" and you'll find many people with the same problem. But there are also many people without that problem and thats weird.

The fact is, I couldn't even play a 200MB pixel game without lags and that can't be normal. RAM isn't provided fast enough when needed.

Idon'tknow123, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

I need to get rid off standby RAM.

1. I need to get rid off standby RAM. - Similar Threads - need rid off

2. I need to enable back Modern Standby

in Windows 10 Support
    I need to enable back Modern Standby: I have a Lenovo Yoga C930 and if I disable Modern Standby, my laptop don't turn on after sleep state ! Yes, I can see all the power plan on Power Options->Create a power plan, but I need to enable back Modern Standby in order to be able to use my laptop from sleep state when...
  3. Print to file -- need to get rid of it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print to file -- need to get rid of it.: I used to be able to print documents to my printer. After the last Windows update, my printer wants me to "print to file" now, but that takes more time and I also can't seem to print the file from the saved print files either. Please help. I need to go back to just being...
  4. I need some help getting rid of a user account folder

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I need some help getting rid of a user account folder: So, im using the windows administrator account, but i got another folder called default in my users folder. If i delete it, it will come back again. Is it possible to get rid of the folder permanently, and how do i disable that user account? Solved, its used for creating new...
  5. blue screen need to get rid of it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    blue screen need to get rid of it: Need to get rid of blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-need-to-get-rid-of-it/22a08ece-a6dd-4213-83dd-74b93f5618d8"
  6. get rid of it

in Windows 10 Support
    get rid of it: That area, where I typed "get rid of it", is supposed to be for a Group Name. I don't want it, not there anyway; I need the space now. How can I get rid of it? It wasn't there to start with. I put there somehow by mistake. Don Cole 125622
  7. Need help getting rid of a malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need help getting rid of a malware: Good afternoon! Yesterday I saw a weird thing happening on my computer... A software was installing and I didn't remember giving it permission, it was One System Care, but this was solved easily using Add or Remove Programs. But I started to pay attention to my computer...
  8. I need Ram-Disk advice .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need Ram-Disk advice .: My system specs are below. I guess the available ram is whats needed ? 8 GB total, 7 usable . I want to try two things : 1. Set up my Browsers, Chrome and Edge, to save their browsing files to the Ram Disk . 2. Run my Drawing application on the Ram-disk so that its...
  9. --Need to get rid of this System partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    --Need to get rid of this System partition: Drive C I want to keep. It has Win 10. This is a dual boot system that I do not want to dual boot anymore. Straight to windows is what I want to happen. I paid for this program called MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro. It looks robust enough but doesn't tell you HOW to do...
  10. getting rid off 300mb efi partition

in Windows 10 Support
    getting rid off 300mb efi partition: i had a kingston ssdnow300 in my ps3. then i took it out and had acronis clone from a hdd in a laptop for a buddy. his laptop died cause when he got it someone stepped on it so he had it hooked up to a tv via hdmi. now i have formated the ssd i've tried deleting it in...