Windows 10: I need to get rid off standby RAM.

Discus and support I need to get rid off standby RAM. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ive figured out that my RAM is sundenly full of standby mremory what isnt used by any programs, and it wasnt there the last time I turnd on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cuketak, Dec 3, 2019.

1. I need to get rid off standby RAM.

Ive figured out that my RAM is sundenly full of standby mremory what isnt used by any programs, and it wasnt there the last time I turnd on the computer. Culd you please help me?

submitted by /u/Cuketak
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Cuketak, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 3, 2019
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin I need to get rid off standby RAM. :D

DrunkenMafia, Dec 3, 2019
  4. I need to get rid off standby RAM.

Windows takes 26,5 GB RAM in Standby

The main problem is lags that occur when the "free" Ram reaches almost zero (as you can see on the screenshot). When I empty the Standby-List everthing runs fine and smoothly.

You can google "EmptyStandbyList" and you'll find many people with the same problem. But there are also many people without that problem and thats weird.

The fact is, I couldn't even play a 200MB pixel game without lags and that can't be normal. RAM isn't provided fast enough when needed.

Idon'tknow123, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

I need to get rid off standby RAM.

1. I need to get rid off standby RAM. - Similar Threads - need rid off

2. I need help getting rid of a malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting rid of a malware: I randomly heard sounds without a single window open, soon realized that a google chrome window was playing a random YouTube video. Every time I started the computer a Google Chrome window would pop up, open YouTube and disappear.I managed to close them in the Task Manager...
  3. I need help getting rid of a malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help getting rid of a malware: I randomly heard sounds without a single window open, soon realized that a google chrome window was playing a random YouTube video. Every time I started the computer a Google Chrome window would pop up, open YouTube and disappear.I managed to close them in the Task Manager...
  4. I need help getting rid of a malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I need help getting rid of a virus.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting rid of a virus.: So I did a scan with windows defender and it came up with this Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml and when I try and remove it, it gone so I scan again and pops right back up again, and then there is this it Microsoft Defender, No new threats were found but current threats are still...
  6. I need help getting rid of a virus.

I need help getting rid of a virus.: So I did a scan with windows defender and it came up with this Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml and when I try and remove it, it gone so I scan again and pops right back up again, and then there is this it Microsoft Defender, No new threats were found but current threats are still...
  7. I need help getting rid of gosearches.gg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting rid of gosearches.gg: can anybody help me get rid of this gosearches.gg thing? I've read about it, and I already know it's a fake searcher and i don't know how to get rid of it I've tried using malware bytes but there seems to be nothing working can somebody please help me. here is an image and I...
  8. I need help getting rid of gosearches.gg

I need help getting rid of gosearches.gg: can anybody help me get rid of this gosearches.gg thing? I've read about it, and I already know it's a fake searcher and i don't know how to get rid of it I've tried using malware bytes but there seems to be nothing working can somebody please help me. here is an image and I...
  9. Need "Help" getting rid of this . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need "Help" getting rid of this . . .: My computer is a Dell laptop, running Windows 10.In the past, when I've had problems.Dell would connect to my computer, and take a look.But this problem happens, prior to the computer running?When I turn my, computer on. The first thing, that happens.A blue screen, with two...
  10. Pop up I cant get rid off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pop up I cant get rid off: Just got a new monitor and im getting a pop up that I cant interact with. "In Compliance with California Energy Commission, the brightness and contrast settings cannot be adjusted in the sRGB mode. Would you like to remain in the sRGB mode." I cant click yes or no. Can anyone...