Windows 10: i need to got my activaton code windows 8

Discus and support i need to got my activaton code windows 8 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear Gent, after several trying to downgrade my os to original IOS win8 … we need to re install windows but we need activation code. kindly check... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BaraaBitar, Sep 30, 2018.

1. i need to got my activaton code windows 8

Dear Gent,

after several trying to downgrade my os to original IOS win8 … we need to re install windows but we need activation code.

kindly check the below detail we have.

Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga13

Model Name: 20175

Mo:R39y33220904

P/N : 59368211

mfg date: 13/02/20

factory ID: S

S/N : EB33081424

CMIITID:2012DP3509

Thanks for your co-operation

:)

BaraaBitar, Sep 30, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 30, 2018
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 30, 2018
  4. i need to got my activaton code windows 8

Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

i need to got my activaton code windows 8

1. i need to got my activaton code windows 8 - Similar Threads - need got activaton

2. My Windows 8 Pro Computer got issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 8 Pro Computer got issues.: Hello, I have my windows 8 pro laptop and here's what happened.When I press the power button, it starts turning on and start the automatic repair sequence but right after 3 seconds of it loading, it shuts down and it is needed to press the power button to start it again....
  3. My Windows 8 Pro Computer got issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 8 Pro Computer got issues.: Hello, I have my windows 8 pro laptop and here's what happened.When I press the power button, it starts turning on and start the automatic repair sequence but right after 3 seconds of it loading, it shuts down and it is needed to press the power button to start it again....
  4. My physical code that I got doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My physical code that I got doesn't work.: I bought a physical Minecraft java and bedrock code but the code doesn't work so I talked to the store I bought it from and they didn't do anything about it. How do I get a working code now?...
  5. Problem with Windows 10 Activaton

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem with Windows 10 Activaton: Hello,I have a problem with Windows 10 activation. That is, a few weeks ago, before reinstating Windows 10 PRO, I made a backup of my Windows 10 key Which is XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-3V66T. Then a week ago, I entered the same product Key Which is XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-3V66T...
  6. Windows Activaton

Windows Activaton: I have a DELL Inspirion N5110 laptop with Windows 7 Home Basic OA LATAM and its activation key. I'm going to install Windows 10 Home v2004 on my laptop. Can i use this Activation Key for install windows 10? I have another question, Can i activate 2 computers with this...
  7. Windows activaton

Windows activaton: Hi, I bought my computer almost three years ago, all was fine so far. Windows made some updates and now my windows is not activated. Error code 0xC004F012. How can I fix that?...
  8. windows activaton

windows activaton: very recently my friend called me and asked to check his laptop at the time he was bother about his laptop. He uses "DELL" laptop for his daily work , from one week back his laptop showing "Activate Windows", when I checked the about the activation in the settings , it showed...
  9. i got a code 45 on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i got a code 45 on my laptop: my nvidia gpu seemed to disappear after using ddu to install nvidia drivers but it says nvidia intaller failed but at the system check it seems to pass so then i check for hidden devices in device manager and then i find my gpu under display adapters and just to tell the...
  10. Finally I got a code!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Finally I got a code!!!: Hi Ever since I installed I've been trying to get the authentication code thing. Finally today on what has to be at least the 20th try I received a code. I have virtually all of my software installed now, so I feel that the setup process is coming to and end. From...