Windows 10: I need to have my Windows 10 Start restored - "Type here to search ASAP to research...

Discus and support I need to have my Windows 10 Start restored - "Type here to search ASAP to research... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I need to have my windows 10 Start restored - "Type here to search ASAP to research serious health problems * Moved from Bing * Original title:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rosa J.Krause, Feb 9, 2020.

1. I need to have my Windows 10 Start restored - "Type here to search ASAP to research...

I need to have my windows 10 Start restored - "Type here to search ASAP to research serious health problems

* Moved from Bing

* Original title: Bing

:)

Rosa J.Krause, Feb 9, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Windows 10 search not indexing Outlook 2013, no search results

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10.

Let's diagnose the issue by referring to the following suggestion and check if that helps you.

First of all, I would suggest you to check if the
    Windows Search
    Service is running in Automatic mode under the list of Windows services. You can follow the steps to check and start the
    Windows Search again:

• Press Windows+R keys to open Run. Type “servces.msc” without quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • From the list of services, locate the Windows Search Support Service
      and Windows Search Service.
    • Right click on the Windows Search Service
      and then click on Properties.
    • Check if the service is running. If not, start the service and change the
      Startup type to Automatic.
    • Follow the same steps to start the Bluetooth service
      and change the startup type to Automatic.
    You can also try the following suggestion.

Run the Search and Indexing troubleshooter. Follow the steps mentioned below.

• Press “Windows key + W”.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.
    • Select “View all” option from the left panel.
    • Select “Search and Indexing”.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Arul_D, Feb 9, 2020
  3. jbailey8 Win User
    HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Feb 9, 2020
  4. I need to have my Windows 10 Start restored - "Type here to search ASAP to research...

Cortana search box - type request

Hi Richard,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• What steps have you taken so far?
    • did you receive and error message?

I would suggest you to run System File Checker. its a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restored corrupted files. Follow the steps below:

• Press Win + R on the keyboard
    • Type CMD the hit OK
    • Type: sfc/scannow at the Command Prompt.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

I need to have my Windows 10 Start restored - "Type here to search ASAP to research...

1. I need to have my Windows 10 Start restored - "Type here to search ASAP to research... - Similar Threads - need Start restored

2. Type Here To Search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Type Here To Search: I've noticed that when I try to use the type here to search it is no longer working. Every time I type in anything it just closes on me and doesn't work. I've restarted my PC several times and it still doesn't work. Anyone know the fix for this? Thanks...
  3. Type Here To Search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Type Here To Search: I've noticed that when I try to use the type here to search it is no longer working. Every time I type in anything it just closes on me and doesn't work. I've restarted my PC several times and it still doesn't work. Anyone know the fix for this? Thanks...
  4. Issue with "Type here to search" in windows start search engine

in Cortana
    Issue with "Type here to search" in windows start search engine: Hello,My search engine in the bottom left next to the windows start logo, is not letting me type anything. This problem also seems to be occurring for the search engine in my computers documents "Quick Access". I've tried troubleshooting the problem under administrator under...
  5. Windows 10 Type here to search

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Type here to search: It seems after a recent update, not sure which, the "Type here to search" space is white with a dark gray line through it. I use the dark theme so it is usually all dark gray. It will go back to all gray when I click or drag the pointer over the area. I would upload a pic of...
  6. type here to search

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    type here to search: this is happening with me please help type here to search box is becoming black and not responding [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/type-here-to-search/977fa735-afae-49ac-8eed-f756aa896431
  7. Type Search Here

in Windows 10 Customization
    Type Search Here: My type search here feature in Windows 10 no longer works. What can I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/type-search-here/3b340d25-a504-417c-8aac-6f9bcec2b5e7
  8. Windows Search Type here to search

in Cortana
    Windows Search Type here to search: Windows Search Type here to search not working I have re-indexed search I can't get the mouse bar to stay in the search space. Mouse works everywhere but not in the search box. It seems that it is greyed-out. Help...
  9. Type here to search

in Windows 10 Customization
    Type here to search: Is there any way of making the box "type here to search" any smaller. I would just like to see the magnifying glass icon only. Win 10 Home. 145270
  10. "Type here to search"

in Cortana
    "Type here to search": I cannot access this tab. It isn't working. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/type-here-to-search/19a9d6fe-7e9b-4e45-a87b-b5b6934d11b9"