Windows 10: i need to help support

Discus and support i need to help support in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to Restore againcan I delete disk drive names by virus Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C not show them?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by khosrowsa, Mar 29, 2020.

1. khosrowsa Win User

i need to help support

how to Restore againcan I delete disk drive names by virus Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C not show them?

:)

khosrowsa, Mar 29, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 29, 2020
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Mar 29, 2020
  4. i need to help support

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

i need to help support

1. i need to help support - Similar Threads - need help support

2. I need help getting in contact with Microsoft support.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting in contact with Microsoft support.: I am trying to get help in recovering my overwritten file, but I can't get into support. It always says "One of our agents will be with you shortly. Thank you for your patience!", and it won't do anything else passed that. I have been waiting for an hour or two and nothing is...
  3. I need help getting in contact with Microsoft support.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help getting in contact with Microsoft support.: I am trying to get help in recovering my overwritten file, but I can't get into support. It always says "One of our agents will be with you shortly. Thank you for your patience!", and it won't do anything else passed that. I have been waiting for an hour or two and nothing is...
  4. I need help getting in contact with Microsoft support.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I need help about this error please support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help about this error please support: I need help about this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-about-this-error-please-support/6ceb4930-0bf1-4223-a5e2-6bd32b48cdb7
  6. I need help about this error please support

I need help about this error please support: I need help about this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-about-this-error-please-support/6ceb4930-0bf1-4223-a5e2-6bd32b48cdb7
  7. I need phone support

I need phone support: I need phone support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-phone-support/d3250900-083f-40fe-a785-0d5fb694ee76
  8. I need support, baldy

I need support, baldy: Dear Microsoft Community,I have a very old Toshiba laptop from 2007 that went threw ups and downs, it got upgraded with a repair shop specified unofficial windows 10 Pro OS, my main concern is that I changed ownership of every single main file in my disk and user folders...
  9. Need Support / Help on Windows Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need Support / Help on Windows Activation: I bought an Asus laptop with Windows 10 enterprise edition already installed in it from Flipkart in 2019. When I started the laptop it was working fine. After that I did not use the laptop for more than a year as I was outside country. Now when I opened the laptop, it is...
  10. Issue with Miracast, need support and help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with Miracast, need support and help: Hello Dear members, I am new here ... I have one Desktop-PC and one notebook in work, I would like to use wireless projecting- Miracast, Miracast works on notebook and everything is workable, so I would like to share my notebook screen to PC, so notebook will sharing screen...