Windows 10: I need to install a new printer. Do I uninstall the microsoft drivers in the printer...

Discus and support I need to install a new printer. Do I uninstall the microsoft drivers in the printer... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need to install a new printer. Do I uninstall the microsoft drivers in the printer properties to get it working because they may be conflicting with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DenisDootson, Mar 25, 2019.

1. I need to install a new printer. Do I uninstall the microsoft drivers in the printer...

I need to install a new printer. Do I uninstall the microsoft drivers in the printer properties to get it working because they may be conflicting with new printer as I cannot get it working.

:)

DenisDootson, Mar 25, 2019
  2. mikek75 Win User

epson printer driver not installing

My Epson R300 was detected automatically by W7, didn't need to install any extra drivers, W7 had them already (although that may be because its an old printer, depends how new yours is). I'd try removing the epson software, plugging in the printer and uninstall through Device Manager (selecting remove software). Reboot and see if its useable then.

mikek75, Mar 25, 2019
  3. stuartb04 Win User
    epson printer driver not installing

hi guys

this is doing my head in..*Bang Head :banghead:
    havent used the printer in a while.went to use it,and the my pc didnt recognize
    my printer anymore
    so i uninstalled all software.
    went to reinstall again.inserted the usb cable
    then get error "device driver software was not successfully installed"

used the cd supplied and downloaded the software and drivers from epson
    website

now my first thoughts were compatiability issues with win 7
    but i have it working before

your thoughts???

stuartb04, Mar 25, 2019
  4. I need to install a new printer. Do I uninstall the microsoft drivers in the printer...

Printer wont install

So my dad got a new printer for Christmas. Its a Kodak EASYSHARE all-in-one 5500 series printer.

I go to install the drivers leaving the printer unplugged from the computer (power cord is plugged in) and the instructions state to plug in the USB device when prompted. Okay...I wait until prompted and plug it in. It still sits there at the screen telling me to insert the USB cable to the back of the printer. I have tried it with the printer on and with it off. I have even tried using drivers off Kodak's website.

Not really sure what to do. Vista doesnt even try to install a driver for it when i plug it into the motherboard. Ive never had this problem with a printer before.

Not sure if i put this in the right section or not so if it isnt, mods feel free to move it. However it will be a networked printer. *Stick Out Tongue I need to install a new printer. Do I uninstall the microsoft drivers in the printer... :p

Any ideas guys?

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

I need to install a new printer. Do I uninstall the microsoft drivers in the printer...

1. I need to install a new printer. Do I uninstall the microsoft drivers in the printer... - Similar Threads - need install printer

2. Trying to reinstall printer, but printer not listed. It is the same printer I uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to reinstall printer, but printer not listed. It is the same printer I uninstalled: Trying to reinstall printer, but printer not listed. It is the same printer I uninstalled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-reinstall-printer-but-printer-not-listed/bb6bebdb-2407-4a9a-9e3b-0e6d4a06f112
  3. How do I uninstall a printer driver that was installed by Windows update on Server 2019?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall a printer driver that was installed by Windows update on Server 2019?...: I have an RDS deployment and I ran check online for updates because I was having issues with WSUS. The online update automatically installed Xerox - Extension 7.208.0.0. I need that removed. How do I do it?...
  4. How do I uninstall a printer driver that was installed by Windows update on Server 2019?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I uninstall a printer driver that was installed by Windows update on Server 2019?...: I have an RDS deployment and I ran check online for updates because I was having issues with WSUS. The online update automatically installed Xerox - Extension 7.208.0.0. I need that removed. How do I do it?...
  5. Remove or Uninstall Printer Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remove or Uninstall Printer Driver: I've searched and searched, and the methods I have found all require printmanagement.msc which no longer exists. I have changed printers. I have removed the old printer from Printers & Scanners.I have removed the associated programs from Apps.Programs such as Word and...
  6. Remove or Uninstall Printer Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove or Uninstall Printer Driver: I've searched and searched, and the methods I have found all require printmanagement.msc which no longer exists. I have changed printers. I have removed the old printer from Printers & Scanners.I have removed the associated programs from Apps.Programs such as Word and...
  7. Remove or Uninstall Printer Driver

8. How do I uninstall my printer?

How do I uninstall my printer?: I have a new printer so uninstalled old software and reinstalled the new. Printer wouldn't scan and I discovered that part of the old software remains. Tried to uninstall it a message comes up about driverpackageinstall site:answers.microsoft.com and says the administrator...
  9. Uninstalling Epson Printer Driver

Uninstalling Epson Printer Driver: I do not recall installing Epson Printer Drivers as I d not have an Epson Printer I tried to uninstall in from System application program, It does not allow . Please asssist...
  10. I cannot install drivers for the printer

I cannot install drivers for the printer: I cannot install the drivers for my printer Brother MFC7860DW. I’ve downloaded these drivers and started the installation programme. However, during the installation I receive a message asking me if I want to connect the computer to the printer wirelessly or directly. I set...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot install canon printer because its not coming up via bluetooth