Windows 10: I need to install Zoom but Microsoft S does not allow that. Suggestions?

Discus and support I need to install Zoom but Microsoft S does not allow that. Suggestions? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to install and download Zoom on Windows 10. It is not in the app store and unless I delete the security I cannot use this program. Suggestions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DonnaBaron, Apr 15, 2021.

1. I need to install Zoom but Microsoft S does not allow that. Suggestions?

I need to install and download Zoom on Windows 10. It is not in the app store and unless I delete the security I cannot use this program. Suggestions

:)

DonnaBaron, Apr 15, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

zoom

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to get audio in Zoom. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Zoom article

Testing computer or device audio
    and see if that helps.

However, I would also suggest you to get in touch with the
    Zoom support team for further assistance with the issue.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 15, 2021
  4. I need to install Zoom but Microsoft S does not allow that. Suggestions?

Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

I need to install Zoom but Microsoft S does not allow that. Suggestions?

1. I need to install Zoom but Microsoft S does not allow that. Suggestions? - Similar Threads - need install Zoom

2. How do I install ZOOM in Windows 11 S Mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install ZOOM in Windows 11 S Mode?: How do I install Zoom on a new computer that has Windows 11 S mode software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-zoom-in-windows-11-s-mode/d797c8b4-dcc6-4c85-82ef-bf859615606b
  3. How do I install ZOOM in Windows 11 S Mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install ZOOM in Windows 11 S Mode?: How do I install Zoom on a new computer that has Windows 11 S mode software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-zoom-in-windows-11-s-mode/d797c8b4-dcc6-4c85-82ef-bf859615606b
  4. Does Microsoft PowerToys App allow selective install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft PowerToys App allow selective install?: I need some PowerToys such as following but concerned about risk for others such as TweakUI.Command Prompt Here opened a command prompt in the current directory.Explore from Here opened File Explorer in the current directory.Is it possible to selectively install to avoid...
  5. Does Microsoft PowerToys App allow selective install?

Does Microsoft PowerToys App allow selective install?: I need some PowerToys such as following but concerned about risk for others such as TweakUI.Command Prompt Here opened a command prompt in the current directory.Explore from Here opened File Explorer in the current directory.Is it possible to selectively install to avoid...
  6. Does Microsoft PowerToys App allow selective install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Can I download Zoom is S Mode?

Can I download Zoom is S Mode?: can i download zoom in s mode?* Moved from Internet Explorer* Original title: Zoom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-zoom-is-s-mode/a28fcd67-3fe6-4469-955f-339ac90fcb34
  8. Zooming browser(s)

in Browsers and Email
    Zooming browser(s): After what I thought was a Microsoft update that my p c told me was available to install last night, this morning both Edge and Google Chrome browsers will randomly zoom the viewing area of the browsers until they are both maxed at 500% zoom! I take them back to 100% and they...
  9. Zooming browser(s)

in Windows 10 Support
    Zooming browser(s): After what I thought was a Microsoft update that my p c told me was available to install last night, this morning both Edge and Google Chrome browsers will randomly zoom the viewing area of the browsers until they are both maxed at 500% zoom! I take them back to 100% and they...
  10. I need a suggestion!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need a suggestion!: I want to use ROS and Gazebo in wsl2. But wsl2 requires me to have 2004build. My computer currently has 1909 build and windows is not showing the updates automatically. Should I update using the update tool or should I wait ??? And is it a good idea to use ros and gazebo on...