Windows 10: I need to know How to Change Multiple text Files into an excell column

Discus and support I need to know How to Change Multiple text Files into an excell column in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello, Just wondering If anyone can help with this small issue. I have a hundreds of TXT files which I want to upload to my Wordpress website, each... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Human1, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Human1 Win User

I need to know How to Change Multiple text Files into an excell column

Hello, Just wondering If anyone can help with this small issue.
    I have a hundreds of TXT files which I want to upload to my Wordpress website, each text file should create one page.
    I understand how to create a create a CSV, with a column for content and another for the title but I need a quick way to create a column for the content from multiple text files. Does anyone know how to create a batch file or Powershell script that will do this for me.
    Thank you very much

:)

Human1, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Rajesh S Win User

How to delete multiple non-adjacent columns in Excel at the same time?

I would like to suggest you simple Macro, to delete multiple non-adjacent columns in one stroke.

N.B.

• You can replace values in Split("2-4-6",,) with required Column
      numbers like Split("1-3-5").
    • Column's order must be Ascending.
    • With Sheet1, is also editable.

Rajesh S, Nov 21, 2020
  3. How to get to Text Import wizard - trying to change to Excel, delimited

Open Excel > File > Open > Browse > Select the required Text or csv file > This will kick off Text to Columns wizard

OR

Select the column in Excel > Data tab > Text to columns

Vijay_Verma, Nov 21, 2020
  4. I need to know How to Change Multiple text Files into an excell column

Change the Column width in Excel Mobile

I'm using Excel Mobile. I just can't find a way to change the size of a column. The only way I could fix it was make the column wider on my desktop and then move it over. Excel Mobile on a smartphone is very very limited.

jardinejeff, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

I need to know How to Change Multiple text Files into an excell column

1. I need to know How to Change Multiple text Files into an excell column - Similar Threads - need Change Multiple

2. How do I paste text from a pdf into ONE excel cell, not multiple?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I paste text from a pdf into ONE excel cell, not multiple?: Hello,I tried to paste a paragraph of text from a PDF into ONE excel cell but it's pasting it into multiple. What do I do to fix this?I tried wrapping text, exiting and reopening the file and nothings working.PLEASE HELP this is a work project that's due friday, If Im at the...
  3. How do I paste text from a pdf into ONE excel cell, not multiple?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I paste text from a pdf into ONE excel cell, not multiple?: Hello,I tried to paste a paragraph of text from a PDF into ONE excel cell but it's pasting it into multiple. What do I do to fix this?I tried wrapping text, exiting and reopening the file and nothings working.PLEASE HELP this is a work project that's due friday, If Im at the...
  4. Text Column Width in File Explorer After Changing Text Size in Setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text Column Width in File Explorer After Changing Text Size in Setting: I changed the text size in the settings to make the text bigger so I can see it easier when working on my 29" PC monitors. While the text displays bigger for most applications like Edge, and is fine, in File Explorer all of the names of folders and files are clipped at the...
  5. Text Column Width in File Explorer After Changing Text Size in Setting

Text Column Width in File Explorer After Changing Text Size in Setting: I changed the text size in the settings to make the text bigger so I can see it easier when working on my 29" PC monitors. While the text displays bigger for most applications like Edge, and is fine, in File Explorer all of the names of folders and files are clipped at the...
  6. Excel: how to sort columns

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel: how to sort columns: [img] Hi I I understand why those columns are sorted the way they are, but I cant sort them the way I want. ie - I would like CS_S all the way left, CS_E is in column 3, etc. I have tried a bunch of diff options under data>sort, but regardless of what I try, I cant get...
  7. Changing same file text in multiple files....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing same file text in multiple files....: Good Day: I have many files that have the exact same text string in all of them. Below is a list of just some of the files. [ATTACH] As you can see, all the files have "MACF" in them except the very first one. Somehow, I would to be able to change the "MACF" to "MACRO"...
  8. Make Excel display text in a column's cells based on the presence of text in neighboring cells

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Make Excel display text in a column's cells based on the presence of text in neighboring cells: 1-21-19 I have seen some discussions relating to this question that involve formulae that result in text appearing in a column's cells based on the findings of a numerical value in a neighboring cell, or the converse-- a numerical value is made to appear based on a formula...
  9. notepad text file.............how do I convert it to be in excel?

notepad text file.............how do I convert it to be in excel?: how do I convert a notepad text file into being an excel file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/notepad-text-filehow-do-i-convert-it-to-be-in/04af626b-2176-4693-8ea5-55376e4756fb
  10. how do I add text under the COMMENT column in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    how do I add text under the COMMENT column in File Explorer?: WIndows allows me to add a column called COMMENT in the File Explorer yet it is unclear how I can actually add my personal text next to a file or folder to describe its contents. If this cannot be done then what is the purpose of the COMMENT column in File Explorer?!?...