Windows 10: I need to know why you are billed me the amount of $2.22???

Discus and support I need to know why you are billed me the amount of $2.22??? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been billed for $2.22 every month. I have not signed up for services from Microsoft apps from that amount. The information that apeared on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Carlos Rivera2, Jan 18, 2023.

1. I need to know why you are billed me the amount of $2.22???

I have been billed for $2.22 every month. I have not signed up for services from Microsoft apps from that amount. The information that apeared on my credit card statement was: GOOGLE*MICROSOFT APPS 855-836-3987 CA.

:)

Carlos Rivera2, Jan 18, 2023

2. i cannot purchase in app games with mobile billing

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing an issue when purchasing applications. It could be an internet connection issue or your mobile operator doesn't support this payment method. To know more, please provide the following information:

• Are you using WiFi when purchasing applications?
    • Is the issue happening when purchasing a specific application?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

We suggest that you check this link to make sure your mobile operator supports Mobile Operator Billing as a payment
    method.

Michael Rey, Jan 18, 2023
  3. September 22 2016 windows 10 update is bad

Hi,

To fix the issue, we suggest that you run the Troubleshooting Wizard to troubleshoot hardware and devices. To do that, follow these steps:

• Right-click on the Start button, and select Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Hardware and Sound > Playing Audio.
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, uninstall the audio drivers, then follow these steps:

• Right-click on the name of your PC at the top of the list of devices in Device Manager.
    • Select Scan for hardware changes to reinstall the device driver, or download and install the latest version from the manufacturer’s website.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Jan 18, 2023
  4. rick_rjd Win User

I need to know why you are billed me the amount of $2.22???

Windows 10 Threshold 2 Update freezes at 22%

I've tried upgrading to Windows 10 Threshold 2 several times and it freezes at 22%. Here is the message I get:

I need to know why you are billed me the amount of .22??? 326f23d8-3e75-40bb-94a6-f2c609ca591e.jpg

Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.

rick_rjd, Jan 18, 2023
Thema:

I need to know why you are billed me the amount of $2.22???

1. I need to know why you are billed me the amount of $2.22??? - Similar Threads - need why are

2. why was i billed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    why was i billed: Why was i billed for $106.61 for 8efaa686-94c0-4292-80bb-45e1c0fb2621 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-was-i-billed/ac78b03b-c8bc-4cdb-a001-397844a3ad48
  3. why are you billing me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why are you billing me: Every year you are billing my paypal why? Please stop and return my funds seeing how you never call me back or make it so hard to get a hold of I give up and you keep taking money from me... I do not own an x box.... never had so why is that in there? And why are you using...
  4. why are you billing me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why are you billing me: Every year you are billing my paypal why? Please stop and return my funds seeing how you never call me back or make it so hard to get a hold of I give up and you keep taking money from me... I do not own an x box.... never had so why is that in there? And why are you using...
  5. why are you billing me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. I need to know why you are billed me the amount of $2.22???

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need to know why you are billed me the amount of $2.22???: I have been billed for $2.22 every month. I have not signed up for services from Microsoft apps from that amount. The information that apeared on my credit card statement was: GOOGLE*MICROSOFT APPS 855-836-3987 CA....
  7. I need to know why you are billed me the amount of $2.22???

I need to know why you are billed me the amount of $2.22???: I have been billed for $2.22 every month. I have not signed up for services from Microsoft apps from that amount. The information that apeared on my credit card statement was: GOOGLE*MICROSOFT APPS 855-836-3987 CA....
  8. Why I Need to Know

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I Need to Know: This is a question, but I hope that it provokes a discussion with unlimited outrage toleratedWhy do members want to know "why I ask" when I have explained what I want and the reason for it? This happens with competently posed questions. It's as if the why ask guys suspect...
  9. Why I Need to Know

Why I Need to Know: This is a question, but I hope that it provokes a discussion with unlimited outrage toleratedWhy do members want to know "why I ask" when I have explained what I want and the reason for it? This happens with competently posed questions. It's as if the why ask guys suspect...
  10. Microsoft Surface Studio 2: Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Surface Studio 2: Everything you need to know: Microsoft at its Surface Event at New York City yesterday announced the second generation Surface Studio 2. The Surface Studio 2 is on similar lines to the company’s first generation Surface Studio but comes with upgraded hardware. The Surface Studio 2 comes with a new...