Windows 10: I need to learn how to change my windows 10 password

Discus and support I need to learn how to change my windows 10 password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need help to change password... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TomSzczygielski, Jul 12, 2019 at 9:32 PM.

1. I need to learn how to change my windows 10 password

I need help to change password

:)

TomSzczygielski, Jul 12, 2019 at 9:32 PM

2. Change password on windows 10

Hi Dave,

To change the password of the Local Account on Windows 10, follow the steps below:

• Press CTRL+Alt+Delete on your keyboard.
    • Choose Change a password.
    • Make sure to enter the correct old password before you can create your new password.

Let us know how it goes.

3. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

4. Ernie San Win User

I need to learn how to change my windows 10 password

changing bitlocker password, Windows 10

Hello Keith,

We suggest to change it from Control Panel. You may follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Unlock drive.
    • Type your present password and click Unlock.
    • The drive will be unlocked and you will notice more links on the right of that particular unlocked drive, click
      Change password.
    • Now, you may type your Old password, New password and Confirm new password.
    • Click Change password.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Thema:

I need to learn how to change my windows 10 password

1. I need to learn how to change my windows 10 password - Similar Threads - need learn change

2. how do i change my email password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i change my email password: How do I change my email password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-password/5f0f79fe-cb77-4dde-8bbf-79005231a85a"
  3. How do I change my Win10 password?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I change my Win10 password?: I thought this would be easy, my son has been misbehaving and I want to change the password so that I can control how often he logs onto the computer. However, this has proven to be a difficult challenge. I am the administrator on my Win10 machine. I went into Control...
  4. How do I change the password for my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the password for my computer?: I would like to do away with the need to sign in to my computer each time I boot up. Can I make that happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/how-do-i-change-the-password-for-my-computer/70c3967b-31e6-4e59-840a-d2f7975b8135
  5. how do i change my password

how do i change my password: how do I change my password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-do-i-change-my-password/1db110d7-edff-4605-8ad9-038d5f9d05b8"
  6. How can I change my Lock Screen Password in Windows 10

How can I change my Lock Screen Password in Windows 10: My lock screen password has changed! How can I change my Lock Screen Password in Windows 10? Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-can-i-change-my-lock-screen-password-in/64c81461-3533-4f75-8a74-26b90ce2d488"
  7. How do I change my wifi password?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change my wifi password?: How do I change my wifi password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-change-my-wifi-password/d08bd864-33ae-4415-8f30-e86bec20b552
  8. How can I change my password settings on Windows 10

How can I change my password settings on Windows 10: I don't want to change my password constantly, but the settings have me changing it about every 60 days. I want to delete this requirement. Any ideas? (I am using an Asus laptop -GL753V.) Thanks!...
  9. How do I change the password on my computer?

How do I change the password on my computer?: i recently changed my password on one of my email accounts, but can't figure out how to change it on this computer, with Windows 10... seems like it would be easy, but i find no place to do it. * Moved from Insider * Original title: how do i change my password on an email...
  10. How do I change my Windows 10 login password?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I change my Windows 10 login password?: Thanks again! My login is for an Administrative Account. That clears it up..........