Windows 10: I need to log in with a new PIN number after I restart the laptop

Discus and support I need to log in with a new PIN number after I restart the laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Last night I am about to restart my PC and at the log in page, my PC want me to log in with a new PIN. But, I can't create a new one because the button... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MichaelLian17, Jul 26, 2021.

1. I need to log in with a new PIN number after I restart the laptop

Last night I am about to restart my PC and at the log in page, my PC want me to log in with a new PIN. But, I can't create a new one because the button to create the new PIN does not responsive at all.

:)

MichaelLian17, Jul 26, 2021

2. Log in on new Laptop - PIN is no longer available...

I set up my nephews new laptop this morning and now we can't even log intoit. It gives this error, but I cannot access the settings to change the pin.

<Moderator removed PII>

I have accessed his outlook account via another laptop but cannot find where to change the PIN.

Someone please help?

<Please Read the Code of Conduct -
    Community User Cautions
    >

• Please be careful with your personal information. If you post your email address in a post, it may be used for any purpose by the general public, as this is a public community.
    • Don't post information that could be used by others to steal your identity, like your street address, your phone number, your social security number, or your credit card number.

Angus Galbraith, Jul 26, 2021
  3. PIN number log in to windows 10

My pin number log in stopped working and I could not reset it so I removed it in settings. I cannot now get a pin number log on as the option is greyed out. I now cannot get onto my laptop when away from my home wifi and password log on. Now can a reinstate
    PIN number log on please?

MillieGreenhalgh, Jul 26, 2021
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

I need to log in with a new PIN number after I restart the laptop

Pin Number

Hi,

It appears that you're having problems adding your PIN to your Windows 10 PC. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Have you tried creating a new user account, and try to add a PIN to see if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried restarting your computer? This helps to resolve common PC problems by refreshing all the programs and services.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken to resolve the issue?

Regards.

Ramon Imp, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

I need to log in with a new PIN number after I restart the laptop

1. I need to log in with a new PIN number after I restart the laptop - Similar Threads - need log PIN

2. It says I need to get a new pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It says I need to get a new pin: So today I went on my pc to play some games with my friends and than it says I need to get a new pin so I just tried to reset my whole pc but keep my files and I put my right password in cause I have it n my notes and I checked it multiple times and it still said “incorrect...
  3. It says I need to get a new pin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    It says I need to get a new pin: So today I went on my pc to play some games with my friends and than it says I need to get a new pin so I just tried to reset my whole pc but keep my files and I put my right password in cause I have it n my notes and I checked it multiple times and it still said “incorrect...
  4. It says I need to get a new pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I need to get a new pin number but I don't have access to the Internet on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to get a new pin number but I don't have access to the Internet on my computer: It started when I said no internet secured then I lost my wireless Internet connection then I logged out of my pc after restarting and it came up with your pin is no longer available due to to a change to the security settings on this device click to set up your pin again and...
  6. I need to get a new pin number but I don't have access to the Internet on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to get a new pin number but I don't have access to the Internet on my computer: It started when I said no internet secured then I lost my wireless Internet connection then I logged out of my pc after restarting and it came up with your pin is no longer available due to to a change to the security settings on this device click to set up your pin again and...
  7. PIN number log in to windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PIN number log in to windows 10: My pin number log in stopped working and I could not reset it so I removed it in settings. I cannot now get a pin number log on as the option is greyed out. I now cannot get onto my laptop when away from my home wifi and password log on. Now can a reinstate PIN number log...
  8. Log in on new Laptop - PIN is no longer available....

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Log in on new Laptop - PIN is no longer available....: I set up my nephews new laptop this morning and now we can't even log into it. It gives this error, but I cannot access the settings to change the pin. [ATTACH] I have accessed his outlook account via another laptop but cannot find where to change the PIN. Someone...
  9. New PIN Number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New PIN Number: How do I establish a new PIN number. Microsoft says to go to Settings>Accounts>Sign-in Options but I cannot locate where this is. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-pin-number/1672b42f-367a-47c6-a5b3-85deaba04f42"
  10. Need PIN number.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need PIN number.: Need PIN number. Can not open Windows with out it. I have forgot the number and can not fine it anywhere. Any help would be appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-pin-number/f1e355e2-047e-4915-8a73-5e92b882eaed