Windows 10: I need to login my account to PC but they asked for Windows password which i dont remember...

Discus and support I need to login my account to PC but they asked for Windows password which i dont remember... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to login my account to PC but they asked for Windows password which i dont remember since i always use pin and fingerprint to login to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by anastasia._., May 17, 2023.

1. I need to login my account to PC but they asked for Windows password which i dont remember...

I need to login my account to PC but they asked for Windows password which i dont remember since i always use pin and fingerprint to login to my device. I cant reset the windows password to because this account is not logged in anywhere.

:)

anastasia._., May 17, 2023

2. Cannot remember password and PIN to login

Hi,

As per the query, I would like to inform that you require to create a password prior to the creation of the PIN. If you remember the password, click on the sign-in options under the password box in the login screen.

If you forgot your Microsoft account password,
    follow these steps.

If you don’t have a Microsoft account and forgot your local account password,
    you can’t recover it. Instead, you’ll need to reset your PC.

Warning: Following these steps will remove all of your data, programs, and settings.

• Start your PC and select the Power icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the lock screen.
    • While holding down the Shift key, select Restart.
    • On the Boot options menu, select Troubleshoot > Reset this PC > Remove everything.
    • Your PC will restart and will reset itself.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, May 17, 2023
  3. donnyb Win User
    No login password craziness

Brink, that was the missing step. What threw me off was in netplwiz, where it asks about password for my MS account, the user name was not the same as my MS account name. Once I entered the password (twice) I can now login without entering a password. In fact the name that was listed was not the MS account name, but a folder name. The folder is the one that shows when you click on C:\Users.
    Thanks for the help.

donnyb, May 17, 2023
  4. 7.62 Win User

I need to login my account to PC but they asked for Windows password which i dont remember...

Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

Thema:

I need to login my account to PC but they asked for Windows password which i dont remember...

1. I need to login my account to PC but they asked for Windows password which i dont remember... - Similar Threads - need login account

2. i dont remember my password of windows hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i dont remember my password of windows hello: hello when i try to join in my new pc with my microsoft account the computer request the password of windows hello but i dont remember the password of my last computer and i am not sure about which is the password that my pc is requesting to me. if someone can help me thank...
  3. i dont remember my password of windows hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont remember my password of windows hello: hello when i try to join in my new pc with my microsoft account the computer request the password of windows hello but i dont remember the password of my last computer and i am not sure about which is the password that my pc is requesting to me. if someone can help me thank...
  4. i dont remember my password of windows hello

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I need to login my account to PC but they asked for Windows password which i dont remember...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to login my account to PC but they asked for Windows password which i dont remember...: I need to login my account to PC but they asked for Windows password which i dont remember since i always use pin and fingerprint to login to my device. I cant reset the windows password to because this account is not logged in anywhere....
  6. I need to login my account to PC but they asked for Windows password which i dont remember...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to login my account to PC but they asked for Windows password which i dont remember...: I need to login my account to PC but they asked for Windows password which i dont remember since i always use pin and fingerprint to login to my device. I cant reset the windows password to because this account is not logged in anywhere....
  7. Task scheduler is asking me a password which i dont know.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task scheduler is asking me a password which i dont know.: How to create this task not to insert password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-scheduler-is-asking-me-a-password-which-i/d6a0612c-359d-4ab3-abf5-36fdeb65a276
  8. Task manager is asking me a password which i dont know.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task manager is asking me a password which i dont know.: How to create this task not to insert password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-is-asking-me-a-password-which-i-dont/d6a0612c-359d-4ab3-abf5-36fdeb65a276
  9. I can login to my computer but dont remember my admin password. Help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can login to my computer but dont remember my admin password. Help?: I can login passed the windows screensaver using a 6 digit code but I dont remember my admin user password. Any way to reset for free? submitted by /u/GuerroCanelo [link] [comments]...
  10. I remember pin but not password.. and to add microsoft account i need password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I remember pin but not password.. and to add microsoft account i need password: I kept a password first to activate fingerprint. But later to give my lappy to my friends, I ket a pin and told him that and eventually, I recognized that I forgot the password. now to add Microsoft account I need to enter the windows password. By the way, I am using...