Windows 10: I need to make a windows 10 install medium

Discus and support I need to make a windows 10 install medium in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I need to make a windows 10 install medium on Mac for my newly built pc but the installation that bootcamp generates doesn't work on pc submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VerboseLogger, Aug 9, 2020.

1. I need to make a windows 10 install medium

I need to make a windows 10 install medium on Mac for my newly built pc

but the installation that bootcamp generates doesn't work on pc

submitted by /u/VerboseLogger
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/VerboseLogger, Aug 9, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Aug 9, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

I need to make a windows 10 install medium

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

I need to make a windows 10 install medium

1. I need to make a windows 10 install medium - Similar Threads - need install medium

2. I need to make a refund

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need to make a refund: I need to make a refund but when I call support it routs me to this website and hangs up or asks me to make a discussion board. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-make-a-refund/eeceaa74-465f-439c-b42c-7473b5a43f56
  3. I need to make a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to make a refund: I need to make a refund but when I call support it routs me to this website and hangs up or asks me to make a discussion board. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-make-a-refund/eeceaa74-465f-439c-b42c-7473b5a43f56
  4. I need to make a refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I need to install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need to install Windows 10: I need to install Windows 10 I have it on a flash drive and need to boot from the usb port the flash drive is in but can't get it to boot how can I get it to boot from usb port?...
  6. Can I make start menu tiles bigger in Windows 10? Only 'Small' and 'Medium' are options

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I make start menu tiles bigger in Windows 10? Only 'Small' and 'Medium' are options: In 2560x1440, icons are pretty small. I don't mean the images themselves, but the tiles. I'd like for them to be bigger if possible. Is there a way to unlock the 'large' option for custom tiles? submitted by /u/zWeApOnz [link] [comments]...
  7. Clear reinstall of 2004 - Reset or installation medium?

Clear reinstall of 2004 - Reset or installation medium?: I'm about to do a clean reinstall on one of my computers. Is there any meaningful different between invoking a Rest from Settings vs executing Setup.exe on an installation medium? I've done a clean reinstall only 2 or 3 times and always used the installation medium technique,...
  8. How can I make all picture files in Windows Explorer default to medium icons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I make all picture files in Windows Explorer default to medium icons?: The latest update screwed everything up and now all my pictures are defaulting to large icons. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know. submitted by /u/DeportThatBeanBoy [link] [comments]...
  9. how to make icons remain on medium view

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to make icons remain on medium view: I have windows 10 When I open up some of my folders, they are suppose to be on medium icons. The problem is, whenever I come back to that folder, it is in the details, instead of the icons. How can I get it to stay on medium icons? I still want to be able to see thumbnails...
  10. Clean Install of Windows 10 Fails to Boot without Installation Medium Present

Clean Install of Windows 10 Fails to Boot without Installation Medium Present: I am trying to create a fresh install of Windows 10 on my laptop's NVMe SSD, however I am unable to do so successfully. I will eventually add a second SSD to the laptop that contains Linux, but that drive is physically removed from the laptop during the Windows 10 install....