Windows 10: I need to move my outlook profiles (I have 5)

Discus and support I need to move my outlook profiles (I have 5) in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I am returning a dell xps with windows 10 and outlook. Need to move my outlook profiles, emails from one to the next. I have 5 email accounts on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by ydono, Jan 28, 2020.

1. ydono Win User

I need to move my outlook profiles (I have 5)

I am returning a dell xps with windows 10 and outlook. Need to move my outlook profiles, emails from one to the next. I have 5 email accounts on outlook. what is the best way to do this? thanks, yvonne

:)

ydono, Jan 28, 2020

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Jan 28, 2020
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done I need to move my outlook profiles (I have 5) :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Steve Fan Win User

Outlook 2016 problems

As suggested by Appleoddity, the first step is to disable all your add-ins to determine whether the issue is caused by a problematic add-in.

If issue still continues when all add-ins are disabled, then you can try renaming the following \Outlook registry key to \Outlook-1 when Outlook is closed:

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Outlook

Then, start Outlook and create your new profile to test it. When you start Outlook in safe mode, most of the customization settings are disabled, and these customization settings are stored in the \Outlook registry key. If it doesn't work, you can just renaming the newly generated \Outlook key to \Outlook-2, and then rename the \Outlook-1 key back to \Outlook.

Steve Fan, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

1. I need to move my outlook profiles (I have 5) - Similar Threads - need move outlook

2. I no longer have access to the email it has on my profile and I need to change it to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I no longer have access to the email it has on my profile and I need to change it to the...: Yes the email i have on my profile I no longer have access to so I need to change the email to a email I do have access too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-no-longer-have-access-to-the-email-it-has-on-my/48f6f4a0-3769-4998-ac44-a6671267ba06
  3. I no longer have access to the email it has on my profile and I need to change it to the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I no longer have access to the email it has on my profile and I need to change it to the...: Yes the email i have on my profile I no longer have access to so I need to change the email to a email I do have access too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-no-longer-have-access-to-the-email-it-has-on-my/48f6f4a0-3769-4998-ac44-a6671267ba06
  4. I Can't Move a Folder in Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Move a Folder in Outlook: Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016OST file size: 2.6GB In Outlook… I am unable to move my User Account DELETED MESSAGES Folder back to its default location. A couple years ago, I had created a subfolder in PERSONAL FOLDERS called “COVID”. At some point, a DELETED...
  5. I Can't Move a Folder in Outlook

I Can't Move a Folder in Outlook: Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016OST file size: 2.6GB In Outlook… I am unable to move my User Account DELETED MESSAGES Folder back to its default location. A couple years ago, I had created a subfolder in PERSONAL FOLDERS called “COVID”. At some point, a DELETED...
  6. my email needs to be moved into outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my email needs to be moved into outlook: can someone call me please. MY IT department has attempted to fix my email so it's in Outlook but was unsuccessful. Could someone please call me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-needs-to-be-moved-into-outlook/9f13456c-6e10-468e-85dc-fb08663a2b97
  7. my email needs to be moved into outlook

my email needs to be moved into outlook: can someone call me please. MY IT department has attempted to fix my email so it's in Outlook but was unsuccessful. Could someone please call me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-needs-to-be-moved-into-outlook/9f13456c-6e10-468e-85dc-fb08663a2b97
  8. my email needs to be moved into outlook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I have my own email I do not need outlook how can I delete outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have my own email I do not need outlook how can I delete outlook: I all ready have an email so I dont want outlook how can it be deleted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-my-own-email-i-do-not-need-outlook-how-can/a0d9664e-b4a9-43b9-8176-fd6a6f20a9d7
  10. Outlook: Microsoft exchange is missing required info. I need to verify my profile.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook: Microsoft exchange is missing required info. I need to verify my profile.: Microsoft exchange is missing required info. I need to verify my profile. Need to verify I am connected to the network and are using the proper server and mailbox name. I just installed a new printer...could that have affected all this?...