Windows 10: I need to PERMNENTLY turn my numlock ON and my capslock OFF. Help?

Discus and support I need to PERMNENTLY turn my numlock ON and my capslock OFF. Help? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! I have seen variations of these questions online but not an answer. I want to turn numlock PERMANENTLY on. not on at startup not toggle with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Vsings, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Vsings Win User

I need to PERMNENTLY turn my numlock ON and my capslock OFF. Help?

Hi! I have seen variations of these questions online but not an answer.

I want to turn numlock PERMANENTLY on.

not on at startup

not toggle with shift

ON. Permanently. No matter if I hit it or not.

I need the reverse for capslock.

Help?

I'm on a Win 10 laptop

:)

Vsings, Jun 23, 2019

2. Windows 10 the keyboard numlock and capslock light are turning off if the keys are inactive

Original Title: Keyboard issues on Windows 10.

When I upgraded to Windows 10 the keyboard numlock and capslock light are turning off if the keys are inactive. They are turned back on when I start typing again but sometimes they don't and a beep sound is heard but the key I have typed does not appear.

It is very annoying.

Can you help to solve this problem. I suppose it is an energy saving function, a very exaggerated one though and annoying.

Thanks for your assistance.

Original title:WINDOWS 10 KEYBOARD MALFUNCTION

PavlosValais, Jun 23, 2019
  3. PJD
    pjd Win User
  4. heyoheyo Win User

How to disable Capslock and Numlock indicators Windows 10

I just got a new Lenovo Ideapad running Windows 10. All things considered it's a fine operating system, and I'm having only minor, fixable problems. Except for this.

I need to PERMNENTLY turn my numlock ON and my capslock OFF.  Help? [​IMG]

I need to PERMNENTLY turn my numlock ON and my capslock OFF.  Help? [​IMG]

These indicators are giant and distracting to the most annoying possible degree. I have tried following other tutorials to get rid of this: going into Advanced Display Settings, only to find that it has been taken out of this version by the Microsoft Geniuses; Another thread mentioned Logitech Unifying Software, something I cannot even find; I've looked in the Ease of Access center and other keyboard and software related settings, all with no luck.

I just want these irritating indicators gone!

heyoheyo, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

1. I need to PERMNENTLY turn my numlock ON and my capslock OFF. Help? - Similar Threads - need PERMNENTLY turn

2. Turn off on-screen Capslock Numlock indicator Lenovo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off on-screen Capslock Numlock indicator Lenovo: For all users wanting to turn off the on-screen Capslock or Numlock indicator, when pressing the key.When I wanted to turn it off, it took me hours to figure out how, and the online solutions are wrong if you only want to turn off the on-screen indicator and only that. So the...
  3. Turn off Capslock and/or Numlock indicator Lenovo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off Capslock and/or Numlock indicator Lenovo: For all users wanting to turn the on-screen Capslock or Numlock indicator, when pressing the key, off.When I wanted to turn it off, it took me hours to figure out how, and the online solutions are wrong if you only want to turn off the on-screen indicator and only that. So...
  4. Turn off on-screen Capslock Numlock indicator Lenovo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off on-screen Capslock Numlock indicator Lenovo: For all users wanting to turn off the on-screen Capslock or Numlock indicator, when pressing the key.When I wanted to turn it off, it took me hours to figure out how, and the online solutions are wrong if you only want to turn off the on-screen indicator and only that. So the...
  5. Turn off Capslock and/or Numlock indicator Lenovo

Turn off Capslock and/or Numlock indicator Lenovo: For all users wanting to turn the on-screen Capslock or Numlock indicator, when pressing the key, off.When I wanted to turn it off, it took me hours to figure out how, and the online solutions are wrong if you only want to turn off the on-screen indicator and only that. So...
  6. i need help with my numlock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with my numlock: Everyday for the past 2 weeks everytime i click the C key Num lock turns on and when i press The Numlock it types the letter C .And also when i have the numlock off the e key starts typing weirdly like the E goes back to the first word of the sentence .For example: C means it...
  7. i need help with my numlock

i need help with my numlock: Everyday for the past 2 weeks everytime i click the C key Num lock turns on and when i press The Numlock it types the letter C .And also when i have the numlock off the e key starts typing weirdly like the E goes back to the first word of the sentence .For example: C means it...
  8. Cannot turn off NumLock/CapsLocks on screen display

Cannot turn off NumLock/CapsLocks on screen display: I've searched various threads, questions, and websites in order to turn off a setting that had not been on my PC for over 2 years. It turned on, and refuses to stay off. Amongst all tips and suggestions I've seen, none of which apply to my PC, I cannot change my display...
  9. Cannot turn off NumLock/CapsLocks on screen display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot turn off NumLock/CapsLocks on screen display: I've searched various threads, questions, and websites in order to turn off a setting that had not been on my PC for over 2 years. It turned on, and refuses to stay off. Amongst all tips and suggestions I've seen, none of which apply to my PC, I cannot change my display...
  10. Cannot turn off NumLock/CapsLocks on screen display

in Windows 10 Gaming

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 force numlock on