Windows 10: I need to preform a manual BIOS update in order to fix a ACPI BIOS ERROR stopcode, but my...

Discus and support I need to preform a manual BIOS update in order to fix a ACPI BIOS ERROR stopcode, but my... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been dealing with this ACPI BIOS error for a while now on this computer, but with help I finally found a fix to the issue. But I ran into a major... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheLegend27x, Jul 9, 2020.

1. I need to preform a manual BIOS update in order to fix a ACPI BIOS ERROR stopcode, but my...

I've been dealing with this ACPI BIOS error for a while now on this computer, but with help I finally found a fix to the issue. But I ran into a major roadblock; I can't install the update via flash drive because my Battery capacity is too low, but my computer cannot charge after I dropped it a few years ago, and only remains active when the AC Adapter is connected. Are there any steps I can take software wise? I don't think I have the necessary materials the open my computer from the back, so any help would be appreciated.

:)

TheLegend27x, Jul 9, 2020
  2. hemmitt Win User

ACPI BIOS ERROR

The message is Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you.

For more info about the issue visit windows.com/stopcode

If you call support give them this info Stop Code: ACPI BIOS ERROR

Preparing automatic repair

Then my screen goes to restart to interrupt normal start up press enter. My key board is unresponsive. Then it goes back to the blue screen and repeats same message.

Last update I did was several days ago which was a windows update for 10.

hemmitt, Jul 9, 2020
  3. ACPI BIOS ERROR

My computer will not start or repair itself and says ACPI BIOS ERROR. How do I fix this?

TiffanyTowe, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Argel Obm Win User

I need to preform a manual BIOS update in order to fix a ACPI BIOS ERROR stopcode, but my...

ACPI BIOS ERROR

Hi Tiffany,

We need to gather more information for us to better assist you on your ACPI BIOS error concern. Please provide the answers to the following questions below:

• When did the ACPI BIOS error start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • What are the things that you're seeing when you boot up the computer?
    • Can your computer still load the Windows Recovery environment page? Windows Recovery environment is a page where you can choose to troubleshoot the computer, continue to Windows 10, or shutdown the computer.

We highly recommend posting a screenshot of the issue here for us to further investigate your concern.

Argel Obm, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

I need to preform a manual BIOS update in order to fix a ACPI BIOS ERROR stopcode, but my...

1. I need to preform a manual BIOS update in order to fix a ACPI BIOS ERROR stopcode, but my... - Similar Threads - need preform manual

2. ACPI BIOS ERROR

in Windows 10 Customization
    ACPI BIOS ERROR: I keep getting this error over and over again I don’t know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acpi-bios-error/ebb49f19-1477-4bad-b1c4-e12f03b33c96
  3. ACPI BIOS ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ACPI BIOS ERROR: Hello MS Community,My PC wasn't booting/no monitor display for around a week so I tried swapping out parts, GPU, RAM, PSU nothing would work. Got a new motherboard and the pc booted fine with everything for about an hour, afterwards kept crashing and now cannot boot. I can...
  4. ACPI BIOS ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ACPI BIOS ERROR: Hello MS Community,My PC wasn't booting/no monitor display for around a week so I tried swapping out parts, GPU, RAM, PSU nothing would work. Got a new motherboard and the pc booted fine with everything for about an hour, afterwards kept crashing and now cannot boot. I can...
  5. ACPI BIOS ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Acpi bios error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acpi bios error: I am unable to install windows 10, keep getting an ACPI BIOS ERROR. Lenovo Desktop M710S....Any Ideas. 137236
  7. ACPI Bios Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ACPI Bios Error: A friend of mine built his first computer and iv been called in to figure out what in the world this problem hes having is. Iv tried quite a lot already, ill list those out in a second. He never got past trying to install windows 10 due to the ACPI BIOS ERROR. System spec:...
  8. Acpi bios error

Acpi bios error: Hello everyone, My pc worked fine for a solid year. Yesterday when I put my pc into sleepmode it gave a BSOD when it woke. It only said ‘ACPI bios error’. Since then every time I start the computer my mouse and keyboard wont work even though the hubs are getting electricity...
  9. Acpi bios error

Acpi bios error: Hello everyone, My pc worked fine for a solid year. Yesterday when I put my pc into sleepmode it gave a BSOD when it woke. It only said ‘ACPI bios error’. Since then every time I start the computer my mouse and keyboard wont work even though the hubs are getting...
  10. error 0x9f, ACPI - will BIOS update fix?

error 0x9f, ACPI - will BIOS update fix?: Hi @essenbe Have attached the collector per your request. Hoping there's nothing here and the BIOS update will fix it? Thanks. *Smile 35473