Windows 10: I need to put new password

Discus and support I need to put new password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Im having issues loggin into my device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VanEl1, Sep 11, 2019 at 3:12 PM.

1. VanEl1 Win User

I need to put new password

Im having issues loggin into my device

:)

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Sep 11, 2019 at 3:15 PM
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

4. I need to put new password

OK, Password problem...Mint

Linux Mint - Community
    You can reset your password following the next steps:

• Reboot your computer / Turn your computer on.
    • Hold down the Shift key at the start of the boot process to enable the GNU GRUB boot menu (if it does not show)
    • Press ESC at the GNU GRUB prompt.
    • Press e for edit.
    • Use the Arrow keys to highlight the line that begins with kernel and press the e key.
    • Go to the very end of the line and add rw init=/bin/bash
    • Press Enter and then press b to boot your system.
    • Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
    • Type in passwd yourusername
    • Set your new password.
    • Restart your system.

Thema:

I need to put new password

1. I need to put new password - Similar Threads - need put password

2. I need original password for my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need original password for my computer: Hi i have recently followed a youtube tutorial on how to delete files and i have done something wrong or followed a scam and it has resulted in me being locked out of my pc account and apparently i need the original password for my account to get back in so i was hoping...
  3. New password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New password: I've forgotten my password and am trying to rest by going to account.live.com, but it's not working for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-password/9b2c7a62-3555-49cb-8785-8b9d3ab0f6da
  4. windows 10 system password failing when i put i the right password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows 10 system password failing when i put i the right password: hello so i wil jump straight to the point so i let my little sister use my laptop and she hit the key to start recording then she put a system password on the laptop whail it was recording and she hit save and restart and then she stop the recording and the file went strate...
  5. windows 10 system password failing when i put i the right password

windows 10 system password failing when i put i the right password: I was using my computer when my little sister asked me if she could use my laptop. then she started to mess around with my settings and she put a system pass wo luckly she pressed the button to start recording when she did it and then when she finished putting in ther...
  6. I remember pin but not password.. and to add microsoft account i need password

I remember pin but not password.. and to add microsoft account i need password: I kept a password first to activate fingerprint. But later to give my lappy to my friends, I ket a pin and told him that and eventually, I recognized that I forgot the password. now to add Microsoft account I need to enter the windows password. By the way, I am using...
  7. need new e mail password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need new e mail password: need new e mail pass word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_7/need-new-e-mail-password/7046a4d0-56bb-4d3a-b115-e92ed1338284
  8. Your device is offline after putting the correct password!!!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Your device is offline after putting the correct password!!!: Hi, I just Refreshed my windows and After getting past sign in screen the Windows was insanely slow so I did a restart.. Now I'm stuck in sign in screen I get (Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used in device) however I'm sure 100% that I put the...
  9. Needing an administrator password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Needing an administrator password: Not having an administrator password is causing all the usual problems. On settings I wind up on one account that I use pin.. When I first turn pc on I am already informed that my sign-in/password is wrong but I have not done anything yet. I hit the OK button and 2 accounts...
  10. Putting a new Processor from I5 to I7. Will I gain performance?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Putting a new Processor from I5 to I7. Will I gain performance?: Hello I built my PC about 4 years ago. The cpu installed in I5 1155. How can I evaluate the new performance if I installed a faster processor I7? Will it it worth the investment? Martin 64325