Windows 10: I need to put new password

Discus and support I need to put new password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Im having issues loggin into my device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VanEl1, Sep 11, 2019.

1. VanEl1 Win User

I need to put new password

Im having issues loggin into my device

:)

VanEl1, Sep 11, 2019

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 11, 2019
  4. I need to put new password

OK, Password problem...Mint

Linux Mint - Community
    You can reset your password following the next steps:

• Reboot your computer / Turn your computer on.
    • Hold down the Shift key at the start of the boot process to enable the GNU GRUB boot menu (if it does not show)
    • Press ESC at the GNU GRUB prompt.
    • Press e for edit.
    • Use the Arrow keys to highlight the line that begins with kernel and press the e key.
    • Go to the very end of the line and add rw init=/bin/bash
    • Press Enter and then press b to boot your system.
    • Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
    • Type in passwd yourusername
    • Set your new password.
    • Restart your system.

ChevyOwner, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

I need to put new password

1. I need to put new password - Similar Threads - need put password

2. I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...: I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I enter it and after that the mouse icon will slide endlessly until I move it. When I go to Ctrl+Alt+Del, then you can change the PIN code there. But when I log in to my profile, the...
  3. I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...: I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I enter it and after that the mouse icon will slide endlessly until I move it. When I go to Ctrl+Alt+Del, then you can change the PIN code there. But when I log in to my profile, the...
  4. New app needs password to log into computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New app needs password to log into computer: Hello,I recently installed a VPN app Global Protect and after configuration it I need to type a password everytime i turn on my computer. Before installing i Had a PIN password for my computer and now I have two options of logging in. Can I recieve some help to delete that...
  5. New app needs password to log into computer

New app needs password to log into computer: Hello,I recently installed a VPN app Global Protect and after configuration it I need to type a password everytime i turn on my computer. Before installing i Had a PIN password for my computer and now I have two options of logging in. Can I recieve some help to delete that...
  6. I have a PC with Windows 10 need to put Windows 11 on a new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a PC with Windows 10 need to put Windows 11 on a new PC: Hello, I have a 3-4 year old PC with that I am currently using with Windows 10. I have built an new PC and need to get a digital download on my NEW PC. Can I download Windows 11 to on my Windows 10 machine to a 64 GB USB drive and install it to my new PC? Thank you LC...
  7. I have a PC with Windows 10 need to put Windows 11 on a new PC

I have a PC with Windows 10 need to put Windows 11 on a new PC: Hello, I have a 3-4 year old PC with that I am currently using with Windows 10. I have built an new PC and need to get a digital download on my NEW PC. Can I download Windows 11 to on my Windows 10 machine to a 64 GB USB drive and install it to my new PC? Thank you LC...
  8. i need to put a password in to update my email on laptop. But there is nowhere for me to...

i need to put a password in to update my email on laptop. But there is nowhere for me to...: Ive changed the password but there doesn't seem to be a way to put it into outlook on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-put-a-password-in-to-update-my-email-on/4d3c6fdd-696b-41ba-9c75-c179ac26bdac
  9. How do I put a password on a folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I put a password on a folder?: How do I put a password on a folder in Microsoft 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-put-a-password-on-a-folder/1a677087-8aed-42a9-a57e-6197d4c0a122
  10. need new e mail password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need new e mail password: need new e mail pass word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_7/need-new-e-mail-password/7046a4d0-56bb-4d3a-b115-e92ed1338284