Windows 10: I need to reassign the screen number given by Windows 10 to the 2-screen connected to my laptop

Discus and support I need to reassign the screen number given by Windows 10 to the 2-screen connected to my laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need to assign a nbr to specific screen, I have two screens connected to my laptop. i know there are a way to rearrange the screen as per how they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Limam Chafik, Dec 1, 2022.

1. I need to reassign the screen number given by Windows 10 to the 2-screen connected to my laptop

I need to assign a nbr to specific screen, I have two screens connected to my laptop. i know there are a way to rearrange the screen as per how they are physically set on desk, dragging in settings but i looking if there is a way to assign permanently the nbr 2 to a specific screen regardless of the screen I'n connecting as 3rd screen have 2 type and switching depending on the type of work I'm doing

:)

Limam Chafik, Dec 1, 2022

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 1, 2022
  3. Virus-j Win User
    Toshiba Laptop Black Screen

I have a Toshiba Laptop, Was reinstalling windows 7 on it last night left it doing the updates then shut it down. Turned it on this this afternoon only to find the laptop screen is Black and also there is a burning smell coming from the Fan.

I connected the Laptop to a external monitor that is fine, Can go into bios, Windows boots up fine Etc.
    Just took apart the laptop earlier to check all the cables where in correctly, Checked the motherboard over for any damage, burnt bits but but found nothing. Just put it back together now but im still getting this burning smell and i still cant use the laptop screen only a external screen.

I Tried Pressing FN+F5 to switch to the laptop screen, But still black screen. Any Suggestions please ?

Thanks

Virus-j, Dec 1, 2022
  4. N-Gen Win User

I need to reassign the screen number given by Windows 10 to the 2-screen connected to my laptop

Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

I need to reassign the screen number given by Windows 10 to the 2-screen connected to my laptop

1. I need to reassign the screen number given by Windows 10 to the 2-screen connected to my laptop - Similar Threads - need reassign screen

2. I need to reassign the screen number given by Windows 10 to the 2-screen connected to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to reassign the screen number given by Windows 10 to the 2-screen connected to my laptop: I need to assign a nbr to specific screen, I have two screens connected to my laptop. i know there are a way to rearrange the screen as per how they are physically set on desk, dragging in settings but i looking if there is a way to assign permanently the nbr 2 to a specific...
  3. I need to reassign the screen number given by Windows 10 to the 2-screen connected to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to reassign the screen number given by Windows 10 to the 2-screen connected to my laptop: I need to assign a nbr to specific screen, I have two screens connected to my laptop. i know there are a way to rearrange the screen as per how they are physically set on desk, dragging in settings but i looking if there is a way to assign permanently the nbr 2 to a specific...
  4. Microsoft 11 - needing 2 Monitors + laptop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 11 - needing 2 Monitors + laptop screen: HI Team,I am looking to see if my laptop HP Laptop 15s-fq2xxx and i have windows 11 - If I can have 2 separate Monitors and the laptop screen to work together?With my work I require multiple screens and have been good with 1 monitor + laptop but really need the 2 Monitors +...
  5. Microsoft 11 - needing 2 Monitors + laptop screen

Microsoft 11 - needing 2 Monitors + laptop screen: HI Team,I am looking to see if my laptop HP Laptop 15s-fq2xxx and i have windows 11 - If I can have 2 separate Monitors and the laptop screen to work together?With my work I require multiple screens and have been good with 1 monitor + laptop but really need the 2 Monitors +...
  6. Print screen key reassign

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print screen key reassign: Hi. When capturing a screenshot, on older Windows versions I would always just press PrtSc button and paste the screenshot into an image sowtware. However on my new computer there is this Snipping tool app that is extremely clunky and adds like 10 more steps just for making a...
  7. Print screen key reassign

Print screen key reassign: Hi. When capturing a screenshot, on older Windows versions I would always just press PrtSc button and paste the screenshot into an image sowtware. However on my new computer there is this Snipping tool app that is extremely clunky and adds like 10 more steps just for making a...
  8. 2 Laptops unable to connect to Mira cast screens

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    2 Laptops unable to connect to Mira cast screens: I have 2 laptops , one with an Intel 9260 ngff wifi card that is v 6.6 and another with an AX200 ngff wifi card that is v 6.6 as well (verified using command : Get-netadapter|select Name, ndisversion in powershell) . DXDiag state that both laptops' GPUs are WDDM 2.0 . To my...
  9. How to connect 2 screens on my pc?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to connect 2 screens on my pc?: want to add a second screen to my pc how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-2-screens-on-my-pc/650e699d-6d3f-4349-a7b2-4e856f2a24fd
  10. Connecting laptop to 2 dual screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Connecting laptop to 2 dual screen: I have a dell xps laptop bought a dual screen dell monitor unfortunately my laptop don't have vga port so I bought dualhead2go analog converter tried many times to connect it doesn't show up its detected what can I do 22315