Windows 10: I need to recover a deleted user account..

Discus and support I need to recover a deleted user account.. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I recently had to pawn my laptop computer to be able to pay my rent, I picked it back up yesterday and noticed that since they assumed I was not going... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by jgulbronsen, Jun 26, 2019.

1. I need to recover a deleted user account..

I recently had to pawn my laptop computer to be able to pay my rent, I picked it back up yesterday and noticed that since they assumed I was not going to pick it back up (I was late on the last payment by one day) they deleted my user account, now none of my program files have changed but my desktop is completely empty as well as all my document files that were a part of that user account. I noticed they used a software called "System Saver, Pawn Edition" which is from White Canyon Software (Pawn Shop Software - WhiteCanyon Software)
    My question is this, Is there a way to recover all those files by simply restoring that user account? and is restoring that user account even possible? If so what is the easiest way to go about this? I have already run system restore back to the date that they installed that software, it took about 2 hours for the restore to complete but it did not change my user account back to what it was before. I really need those files that were on the desktop as I am a graphic designer and it contained tons upon tons of custom vector designs that I have amassed over the years, they are really irreplaceable. I have installed data recovery software such as MiniTool and EaseUS but I cannot seem to find a way within those programs to recover my old desktop folders. Any help or direction will be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance to anyone willing to help me figure this out as I have exhausted all my know-how and attempts thus far.*Redface

:)

jgulbronsen, Jun 26, 2019

2. deleted user account

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you willing to create the Family account again?
    • Are you trying to recover the files of the deleted account?
    If you are trying to recover the deleted account files. Microsoft doesn't have that option of recovering.

Note: Once deleted, the user accounts cannot be recovered. Make sure you back up any data if required.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 26, 2019
  3. kenkickr Win User
    Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, Jun 26, 2019
  4. I need to recover a deleted user account..

How to recover files of deleted Windows 10 User Account?

As what I said, the account was deleted and was not able to backup the files stored in that account. The two options doesn't work in this case. But thanks anyway.

Davy Ann Jean Benitez, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

I need to recover a deleted user account..

1. I need to recover a deleted user account.. - Similar Threads - need recover deleted

2. I need to speak to a technician about recovering a deleted email account

in Cortana
    I need to speak to a technician about recovering a deleted email account: I need to speak to a live person for tech support. I tried the on line forms several times to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-to-a-technician-about-recovering-a/b6a24d2f-d9b3-4f2b-800e-0a4ce17e1390
  3. I need to speak to a technician about recovering a deleted email account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to speak to a technician about recovering a deleted email account: I need to speak to a live person for tech support. I tried the on line forms several times to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-to-a-technician-about-recovering-a/b6a24d2f-d9b3-4f2b-800e-0a4ce17e1390
  4. I need to speak to a technician about recovering a deleted email account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I need help recovering account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help recovering account.: Yesterday, relative to when i am posting this I got my PC back from a computer shop that had installed a new version of Windows 10 on my PC since the old hard drive was damaged and they couldn't clone the files. I currently am logged in with my old account but i want to log...
  6. I need to delete a user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I need to delete a user account: how to delete a user account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-delete-a-user-account/c605bc4c-da89-4442-a5c3-d1217abfd189
  7. Multiple user accounts need to delete

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple user accounts need to delete: I'm helping a friend, who knows nothing about computers, set up their new Win 10 machine. I'll spare the details as to how I did it, but there are now several user accounts, including two administrator ones in my name. I want to delete ALL user accounts and start fresh with...
  8. Recover deleted user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Recover deleted user: I have something similar to post I need to recover a deleted user account... While testing a new script I was writing, I forgot what profile I was in. The script adds a user and I told it to create an account with the name that I was in. There already was one, so I thought...
  9. Cannot recover files from a deleted user account

Cannot recover files from a deleted user account: I deleted my original administrator account. I selected the "yes" to keep my files and it said that it will appear as a folder in my desktop. The laptop screen proceeded to hang for a really long time so I had to restart it because it was almost 30 minutes with the frozen...
  10. Recover files from a deleted user account

Recover files from a deleted user account: I found I needed to delete a user account from my system. Now I'm using an alternate user account (administrator) but I find several files are not complete or not accessible. When I try to open some files I'm told I don't have permission to open this file even though this...