Windows 10: I need to recover a deleted user account..

Discus and support I need to recover a deleted user account.. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I recently had to pawn my laptop computer to be able to pay my rent, I picked it back up yesterday and noticed that since they assumed I was not going... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by jgulbronsen, Jun 26, 2019.

1. I need to recover a deleted user account..

I recently had to pawn my laptop computer to be able to pay my rent, I picked it back up yesterday and noticed that since they assumed I was not going to pick it back up (I was late on the last payment by one day) they deleted my user account, now none of my program files have changed but my desktop is completely empty as well as all my document files that were a part of that user account. I noticed they used a software called "System Saver, Pawn Edition" which is from White Canyon Software (Pawn Shop Software - WhiteCanyon Software)
    My question is this, Is there a way to recover all those files by simply restoring that user account? and is restoring that user account even possible? If so what is the easiest way to go about this? I have already run system restore back to the date that they installed that software, it took about 2 hours for the restore to complete but it did not change my user account back to what it was before. I really need those files that were on the desktop as I am a graphic designer and it contained tons upon tons of custom vector designs that I have amassed over the years, they are really irreplaceable. I have installed data recovery software such as MiniTool and EaseUS but I cannot seem to find a way within those programs to recover my old desktop folders. Any help or direction will be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance to anyone willing to help me figure this out as I have exhausted all my know-how and attempts thus far.*Redface

:)

jgulbronsen, Jun 26, 2019

2. deleted user account

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you willing to create the Family account again?
    • Are you trying to recover the files of the deleted account?
    If you are trying to recover the deleted account files. Microsoft doesn't have that option of recovering.

Note: Once deleted, the user accounts cannot be recovered. Make sure you back up any data if required.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 26, 2019
  3. kenkickr Win User
    Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, Jun 26, 2019
  4. I need to recover a deleted user account..

How to recover files of deleted Windows 10 User Account?

As what I said, the account was deleted and was not able to backup the files stored in that account. The two options doesn't work in this case. But thanks anyway.

Davy Ann Jean Benitez, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

I need to recover a deleted user account..

1. I need to recover a deleted user account.. - Similar Threads - need recover deleted

2. I would like to delete an EMAIL account, NOT a USER account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I would like to delete an EMAIL account, NOT a USER account.: Under Windows Settings > Accounts > Email & app accounts > Accounts used by other apps: I would like to delete an EMAIL account, NOT a USER account. Everything on here tells how to delete a USER account. That's not what I'm after. When there is no simple DELETE button, how...
  3. I deleted or messed up my user account profile, how do I recover my profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I deleted or messed up my user account profile, how do I recover my profile: I was tying to straighten out my user profiles and I deleted my main administrator profile. So sad. I have lost everything very scary. I am hesitant to do a restore because I have never done a restore on W 10. I have used recuva and I found the file and it was green...
  4. delete a user account and name and email,also how do I delete a user on my Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    delete a user account and name and email,also how do I delete a user on my Microsoft account: pls tell me anyone that how do I delete all users and emails of my laptop and also how do I delete the users on my Microsoft account,please someone help me...
  5. Recover files from a deleted user account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover files from a deleted user account: I found I needed to delete a user account from my system. Now I'm using an alternate user account (administrator) but I find several files are not complete or not accessible. When I try to open some files I'm told I don't have permission to open this file even though this...
  6. Which User Account Folders can I Delete?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Which User Account Folders can I Delete?: I want to clean my laptop. I go into the "User" folder, and see all these user account folders. Because I am the only user on this laptop (admin), which folders can I delete? I am using the user "Chris" right now. Administrator Chris (I use this one) Default (hidden)...
  7. Deleted user account

Deleted user account: I have done something really stupid... I am selling my old laptop to a friend, and googled how to delete my user account. I did what it said and deleted a post in the register. Not anywhere on the page did it say that I shouldn't delete the account without creating a new one...
  8. Delete Default User Accounts

Delete Default User Accounts: The attached shows 3 Default-related users in my Users folder. Most of the folders are empty or lead to a long string of other folders, the last of which is empty. Some actual files exist, but would be meaningful only if the main Default folder is important. Can I delete any...
  9. Deleted user account but cannot delete all user files

Deleted user account but cannot delete all user files: I deleted the previous user account on a laptop given to me by my friend (Joanne) and changed it to a new name (Serena). This seemed to work and when when I login it is with the new username. However there seems to be contradicting info about user accounts on my pc. The first...
  10. User Account Deleted

User Account Deleted: I just installed windows 10. I have two user accounts. One I use for school and one I use recreational. My user account for school is gone. It does not even show up on the login menu. I have many important documents on there. How can I get the account back or at least get the...