Windows 10: I need to recover an app that was removed when I performed a restart. Can this be done? I...

Discus and support I need to recover an app that was removed when I performed a restart. Can this be done? I... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I need to recover an app that was removed when I performed a restart. Can this be done? I am running Windows 10 Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlmaTwombly, Jan 24, 2020.

1. I need to recover an app that was removed when I performed a restart. Can this be done? I...

I need to recover an app that was removed when I performed a restart. Can this be done? I am running Windows 10 Pro

:)

AlmaTwombly, Jan 24, 2020

2. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I need to recover an app that was removed when I performed a restart.  Can this be done?  I... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Louie Del Win User

I need to recover an app that was removed when I performed a restart. Can this be done? I...

Restart performance

Hi Balakrishnan,

This issue can be caused by a faulty or incompatible program running, one of the processes or services is not shutting down or there’s a faulty or incompatible program running. Here are the methods that you can use to isolate your concern:

Method 1: Perform a clean boot. This will use a minimal set of drivers and startup programs to help eliminate software conflicts that occur when a program or update was installed. To perform this, please check the steps
    on this link.

Note: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the Kb article to boot the
    computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Method 2: Run the Performance Troubleshooter. It’s being used if your computer experienced system failures. Follow the steps below to run the troubleshooter:

• Right-click Start
      I need to recover an app that was removed when I performed a restart.  Can this be done?  I... 0ade45bb-3de2-456e-a1f0-537990a79844.jpg

and select Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the Search box found on the upper-right corner, then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click the System and Security option.
    • Select System Maintenance.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and restart your computer.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Louie Del, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

I need to recover an app that was removed when I performed a restart. Can this be done? I...

1. I need to recover an app that was removed when I performed a restart. Can this be done? I... - Similar Threads - need recover app

2. How can I recover?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover?: Help, I tried downgrading my windows 11 to windows 10 using the Download Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File after the installation it isn't booting as normal. It is stuck in a boot loop. It only shows my laptop's brand logo and loading circles no other hardware works. Please...
  3. How can I recover?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I recover?: Help, I tried downgrading my windows 11 to windows 10 using the Download Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File after the installation it isn't booting as normal. It is stuck in a boot loop. It only shows my laptop's brand logo and loading circles no other hardware works. Please...
  4. clueless, done all i can really need help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clueless, done all i can really need help.: im having some serious issues with my laptop and i have tried troubleshooting every troubleshoot and getting no where and this is my work i havent been able to do work for a week now because of it. seems to be a known issue for other people due to microsoft updates but i dont...
  5. clueless, done all i can really need help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    clueless, done all i can really need help.: im having some serious issues with my laptop and i have tried troubleshooting every troubleshoot and getting no where and this is my work i havent been able to do work for a week now because of it. seems to be a known issue for other people due to microsoft updates but i dont...
  6. clueless, done all i can really need help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. When I tried to turn on App & Browser Control, It shows this when I am done. Note. I am...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When I tried to turn on App & Browser Control, It shows this when I am done. Note. I am...: Huh? Why is happening on my computer???[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-tried-to-turn-on-app-browser-control-it/5c0418a7-566b-4a03-8403-0e32016ca0bb
  8. If I perform system restore, will I remove viruses?

in Windows 10 Customization
    If I perform system restore, will I remove viruses?: Can you answer this question, please? I want to perform system restore and want to know if that will remove viruses. Thank you Your Caprice......
  9. Can I remove these apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I remove these apps?: VP9 Video Extensions HEIF Image Extensions Realtek Audio Console, I want to focus on this for a moment Every time I make a Windows Update, Realtek returns to its previous state, removing the Enhancement tab in the Sound Device, which lowers the audio of my laptop. I have...
  10. I did a system restore and now I cannot recover removed apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I did a system restore and now I cannot recover removed apps: I did a system restore and before I did it it asked if I wanted to keep previous apps and files and now I cannot retrieve them, Help...