Windows 10: I need to recover another computer's key. This computer is from some of my leaders. What i...

Discus and support I need to recover another computer's key. This computer is from some of my leaders. What i... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need to recover another computer's key. This computer is from some of my leaders. What i need to do???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Silvia8106, Oct 7, 2019.

1. I need to recover another computer's key. This computer is from some of my leaders. What i...

I need to recover another computer's key. This computer is from some of my leaders. What i need to do???

:)

Silvia8106, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Bo$$ Win User

Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

Bo$$, Oct 7, 2019
  3. Refreshing or Recovering my computer

Hi Kendall,

I highly appreciate your efforts and time.

You will lose applications and drivers or updates installed if you refresh or recover.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • What and all steps have you tried so far?
    Recovery options in Windows 10:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below.

Fix network connection issues:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 7, 2019
  4. Aquinus Win User

I need to recover another computer's key. This computer is from some of my leaders. What i...

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

I need to recover another computer's key. This computer is from some of my leaders. What i...

1. I need to recover another computer's key. This computer is from some of my leaders. What i... - Similar Threads - need recover another

2. How can I recover my recovery key from a education edition computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover my recovery key from a education edition computer?: I'm trying to obtain the recovery key from the education edition laptop. I tried looking through my account but nothing appears. How do I get the key?...
  3. How can I recover my recovery key from a education edition computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I recover my recovery key from a education edition computer?: I'm trying to obtain the recovery key from the education edition laptop. I tried looking through my account but nothing appears. How do I get the key?...
  4. I need some help with my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need some help with my computer: I need some help with my computerI didnt know where to post this since all the computer reddit communitys dont have many people but i just checking my temp folder for the first time and i came across theseevery where says they are meant to be there but i just want to confirm...
  5. I need some help with my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some help with my computer: I need some help with my computerI didnt know where to post this since all the computer reddit communitys dont have many people but i just checking my temp folder for the first time and i came across theseevery where says they are meant to be there but i just want to confirm...
  6. I need some help with my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I need to transfer user files from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    I need to transfer user files from one computer to another: My elderly friend has an old HP, and bought a new HP computer (Boxed) kit with Win 10 built in. I, as the local computer wizard am tasked with moving her data from the old to the new. (She lives 35 miles of traffic away.) There is a back up drive attached to the old one, but...
  8. I need to establish my wife's account on another computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I need to establish my wife's account on another computer: Windows 10 Home Edition.My wife has an account on a laptop. I want to add her to a different laptop. She used to have an account on this second laptop, but I could not log in so I deleted the account.Now I want to add it back. I tried doing that and the account was created...
  9. how can I backup data from my computer to another computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how can I backup data from my computer to another computer?: I have a Toshiba satellite e45-b4200 with intel core i5 working on Windows 10. --- My laptop updated on the night of May 18, then when I started having issues which can be read here. Currently, I believe my computer is probably not working with Windows 10 than being a hard...
  10. I see another computer hd on my computer in the devices and it's not mine. What can I do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I see another computer hd on my computer in the devices and it's not mine. What can I do?: There is a computer listed as Mustang in my network files and it's not mine. The name of my computer doesn't even show up. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-see-another-computer-hd-on-my-computer-in-the/d01ac5ee-a3a3-499a-9307-3a6f9c2004ab