Windows 10: I need to Register a Lenovo device running Windows 10 and Office 365, it is locked by...

Discus and support I need to Register a Lenovo device running Windows 10 and Office 365, it is locked by... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need to Register a Lenovo device running Windows 10 and Office 365, it is locked by bitlocker and If I can get it registered maybe I can get the key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by thomas meek, Mar 8, 2023.

1. I need to Register a Lenovo device running Windows 10 and Office 365, it is locked by...

I need to Register a Lenovo device running Windows 10 and Office 365, it is locked by bitlocker and If I can get it registered maybe I can get the key

:)

thomas meek, Mar 8, 2023

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Mar 8, 2023
  3. btarunr Win User
    Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices

Lenovo today announced it will begin shipping a wide selection of products loaded with Windows 10 starting July 29. Lenovo has an extensive list of products eligible for this upgrade including popular models like the YOGA 3 Pro and YOGA 500. Lenovo customers can check here for their product's eligibility.

Lenovo has worked with Microsoft Corp. to make the process of upgrading simple, for people with qualified Lenovo PC running Windows 7 SP1 or 8.1 to upgrade to Windows 10. Starting on July 29, the updates will roll out. If a user has reserved a copy of Windows 10, he/she will be notified once the compatibility process confirms that the user will have a great experience, and Windows 10 has been downloaded on their system.

I need to Register a Lenovo device running Windows 10 and Office 365, it is locked by... 91a_thm.jpg

Lenovo Apps Enhance Windows 10 Experience
    To give users consistent experiences across devices and operating systems, the preloads include a suite of Lenovo-written applications. The new Lenovo Companion 3.0 optimization tool keeps devices running at peak performance and can be used at any time to run a full-scale checkup and report back with specific actions to free up space and speed up the device. As a "smart" device control hub, the new Lenovo Settings lets users easily adapt and modify the way their device behaves. For example, when in tablet mode, the product will customize its display and other settings based on its orientation versus in traditional laptop mode. Alternatively, the device's usage will also alter its settings, for example when watching a movie versus reading an e-book. With SHAREit, customers can quickly transfer files between devices. For tablet users WRITEit takes the pen to a new level of functionality allowing users to write in any input field with their pen and the handwriting is converted to text.

As announced at Tech World in May, Lenovo and Microsoft have worked to integrate Cortana and REACHit, Lenovo's groundbreaking app that allows users who opt-in to search for and manage their content across multiple devices and cloud storage platforms. With REACHit, Cortana becomes even smarter and more personal, enabling users to find their content such as emails, photos and videos in ways they never thought possible. Cortana and REACHit gives users a seamless, intuitive way to search through natural language and contextual understanding.

"With Windows 10, computing gets more personal, productive and connected," said Tom Shell, senior vice president, PC Business Group, Lenovo. "Across our entire PC product line, from the office to the home, we've optimized our Lenovo devices to give customers a great computing experience while giving them enhanced search tools like Cortana with REACHit."

btarunr, Mar 8, 2023
  4. I need to Register a Lenovo device running Windows 10 and Office 365, it is locked by...

Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Mar 8, 2023
Thema:

I need to Register a Lenovo device running Windows 10 and Office 365, it is locked by...

1. I need to Register a Lenovo device running Windows 10 and Office 365, it is locked by... - Similar Threads - need Register Lenovo

2. Conditions to need Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Conditions to need Office 365: Hi there!So I have used a Samsung tablet to write and due to it not being with Windows I needed to buy Office 365 to use Microsoft Office at all.But now I want to go for a Microsoft tablet but I don't know which one won't need Office 365 so I can use Microsoft office? I know...
  3. Conditions to need Office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Conditions to need Office 365: Hi there!So I have used a Samsung tablet to write and due to it not being with Windows I needed to buy Office 365 to use Microsoft Office at all.But now I want to go for a Microsoft tablet but I don't know which one won't need Office 365 so I can use Microsoft office? I know...
  4. I need to Register a Lenovo device running Windows 10 and Office 365, it is locked by...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to Register a Lenovo device running Windows 10 and Office 365, it is locked by...: I need to Register a Lenovo device running Windows 10 and Office 365, it is locked by bitlocker and If I can get it registered maybe I can get the key...
  5. I need to Register a Lenovo device running Windows 10 and Office 365, it is locked by...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need to Register a Lenovo device running Windows 10 and Office 365, it is locked by...: I need to Register a Lenovo device running Windows 10 and Office 365, it is locked by bitlocker and If I can get it registered maybe I can get the key...
  6. Need lock down the apps running on devices.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Need lock down the apps running on devices.: I've tried to us Microsoft Launcher and Microsoft Family Safety App on Android device to limit the access to some Apps.Launcher App can hide the app like 'settings' from desktop and protect by password. But you still can access settings from right-top of the menu which...
  7. Office 365 not running after purchase

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365 not running after purchase: I purchased Office 365 on July 19. I just checked to see if it was running and was informed in Settings-my device that I'm still running Windows 10 home. Why is this...I done several restarts to make sure updates are current. How do I access 365??...
  8. Registering Office 365 Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Registering Office 365 Product Key: Help, i have added my product key for Office and its taken it but not seem to extend it to on my family account. The account I registered against was the same prime account holding the existing family subscription. I checked it is the correct subscription....
  9. "Class not registered" error with Windows 10 & Office 365 Installation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Class not registered" error with Windows 10 & Office 365 Installation: I keep getting the "Class not registered" error with Windows 10 when trying to reinstall the office suite. I've tried Fix 1,2,3, and 5 from this link:...
  10. list of devices on Office 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    list of devices on Office 365: I believe I have downloaded the Office apps on more than one machine. But when I look at devices in my account, it only shows one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/list-of-devices-on-office-365/cc6d15d7-be96-46a9-b4b7-57ac2772727b"