Windows 10: I need to remove a stolen phone from my sign in verification list

Discus and support I need to remove a stolen phone from my sign in verification list in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; The Samsung phone I used to use for signing verification was stolen. I now have a pixel, with a different number. Unless a pixel shows on the list as a... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Bill Jones3, Apr 14, 2023.

1. I need to remove a stolen phone from my sign in verification list

The Samsung phone I used to use for signing verification was stolen. I now have a pixel, with a different number. Unless a pixel shows on the list as a Samsung phone, I need to remove it.I can't. I tried a bunch of times.Any ideas?I didn't see an appropriate category for this post, so I picked win10.

:)

Bill Jones3, Apr 14, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Google strengthening 2-Step Verification for Google account

Source: https://gsuiteupdates.googleblog.com...e-prompts.html

Brink, Apr 14, 2023
  3. Can no longer sign into my Microsoft account on my Windows 8 phone, cannot download/update apps, sync to skyDrive. Error code 80048823

You shouldn't need to turn off two step verification to get your Windows Phone to work. Instead, you'll need to ensure you use an "app password" when you sign in.

If you turned on two-step verification for your Microsoft account, you will have to perform an extra step to sign in on Windows Phone. Windows Phone can't prompt you to enter a security code when you try to sign in. Therefore, you'll have to create a unique
    app password to use when signing into Windows Phone with a Microsoft account that has two-step verification turned on.

To create a unique app password for your Microsoft account, go here:

For more information, see the following Microsoft account help and how-to article:

Mike Mongeau, Apr 14, 2023
  4. 93tid Win User

I need to remove a stolen phone from my sign in verification list

Stolen phone fraudulently removed from my device list

Nothing like that exists within Microsoft. Your phone gets automatically removed from your device list when it is reset with another account.

You should report your phone as lost/stolen to your network, which will then blacklist it based on IMEI. Usually the blacklisting works countrywide, i.e. the phone will not be able to work on any network in your country. The police don't care about a stolen
    phone, they get thousands of these reports every day. The only point of informing the police is that if by chance they find your phone along with other stolen goods or in possession of a criminal caught for something else they might return it to you. The problem
    is that after it has been blacklisted you cannot use it either.

93tid, Apr 14, 2023
Thema:

I need to remove a stolen phone from my sign in verification list

1. I need to remove a stolen phone from my sign in verification list - Similar Threads - need remove stolen

2. I did not receive a verification code from Microsoft to my phone number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I did not receive a verification code from Microsoft to my phone number: I didn't receive a verification code from Microsoft to my telephone number, I have entered several telephone number options that use country codes or telephone numbers directly, I have tried several times but it still doesn't work...
  3. Multiple verification phone calls not from me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple verification phone calls not from me: I keep getting multiple verification phone calls the last two days. Several in a row and then a gap of an hour or so and then more. These are not from me trying to access my account! I have looked up the number and online it says it is microsoft. +1 855 330 8653.When I press...
  4. Multiple verification phone calls not from me

Multiple verification phone calls not from me: I keep getting multiple verification phone calls the last two days. Several in a row and then a gap of an hour or so and then more. These are not from me trying to access my account! I have looked up the number and online it says it is microsoft. +1 855 330 8653.When I press...
  5. Sign in verification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in verification: After changing the mother board the pin require a set up but i changed my number and can't access the old one, i can't wait for 30 days, how can i solve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-verification/59243884-e5e1-4d01-b10e-ef90ef8c475d
  6. Sign in verification

Sign in verification: After changing the mother board the pin require a set up but i changed my number and can't access the old one, i can't wait for 30 days, how can i solve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-verification/59243884-e5e1-4d01-b10e-ef90ef8c475d
  7. I need to remove a stolen phone from my sign in verification list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to remove a stolen phone from my sign in verification list: The Samsung phone I used to use for signing verification was stolen. I now have a pixel, with a different number. Unless a pixel shows on the list as a Samsung phone, I need to remove it.I can't. I tried a bunch of times.Any ideas?I didn't see an appropriate category for this...
  8. I need to remove a stolen phone from my sign in verification list

I need to remove a stolen phone from my sign in verification list: The Samsung phone I used to use for signing verification was stolen. I now have a pixel, with a different number. Unless a pixel shows on the list as a Samsung phone, I need to remove it.I can't. I tried a bunch of times.Any ideas?I didn't see an appropriate category for this...
  9. Should i remove the stolen device from my account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Should i remove the stolen device from my account?: Hello, So unfortunately my laptop was stolen a week ago, and i just found out today that there's a Find My Device feature from Microsoft. Anyway, the result of the location shows the location from before i lost the laptop, so i already gave up with the laptop. and for your...
  10. Should i remove the stolen device from my account?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Should i remove the stolen device from my account?: Hello, So unfortunately my laptop was stolen a week ago, and i just found out today that there's a Find My Device feature from Microsoft. Anyway, the result of the location shows the location from before i lost the laptop, so i already gave up with the laptop. and for your...