Windows 10: I need to remove an unknown disc I have on my computer.

Discus and support I need to remove an unknown disc I have on my computer. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently a new disk called "Local Disk (D:)" appeared on my computer. It says it only has 41 MB free of 449 MB, but when I open it it says the disk is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HamSooper, Jul 8, 2018.

1. HamSooper Win User

I need to remove an unknown disc I have on my computer.

Recently a new disk called "Local Disk (DI need to remove an unknown disc I have on my computer. :)" appeared on my computer. It says it only has 41 MB free of 449 MB, but when I open it it says the disk is empty. This is a problem because I CONSTANTLY get notifications says "Local Disk (DI need to remove an unknown disc I have on my computer. :) is almost full." Please tell me how to delete this drive, I don't want it or use it. Thanks!

:)

HamSooper, Jul 8, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Disc for windows 7 to run on windows 10

Hi Jane,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to read the Windows 7 disc and check if it helps.

• Insert Windows 7 disc.
    • Press “Windows+E” which will open file explorer.
    • There you will find the Windows 7 disc.
    • Open the disc and copy the files anywhere on your computer, so that you can access the information from the disc.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 8, 2018
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

Unknown Drive Partition and Page_Fault_In_Non_Paged Area(NTFS.sys) BSOD

Hi Mathew,

This problem might be caused due to some disc errors.

We would suggest you to remove all the external drivers connected to you pc and then initiate check disc and check.

To initiate check disc, please follow the below suggestions:

• Click start and search for CMD, now right click CMD and run it as administrator.
    • This will open command prompt with admin rights, now type the below command:
    CHKDSK /R /F

• This will take a while and when the scan Is complete, reboot the computer and check if it helps.
    Hope this information helps, for further assistance please reply.

Vinodh.V, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

1. I need to remove an unknown disc I have on my computer. - Similar Threads - need remove unknown

2. I have an admin on my computer that i need removed. I do not have access to the password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an admin on my computer that i need removed. I do not have access to the password.: Someone decided to make himself an admin on my computer preventing me from using it. I cannot download apps, remove apps or anything else unless it is ok'd by the admin. It's like I'm 2 years old getting permission for everything i would like to do. Is there a way to remove...
  3. I have an admin on my computer that i need removed. I do not have access to the password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an admin on my computer that i need removed. I do not have access to the password.: Someone decided to make himself an admin on my computer preventing me from using it. I cannot download apps, remove apps or anything else unless it is ok'd by the admin. It's like I'm 2 years old getting permission for everything i would like to do. Is there a way to remove...
  4. I have an unknown charge to my account and need my money refunded.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an unknown charge to my account and need my money refunded.: Your website and phone service offer no way to get a refund on an unknown charge to my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-unknown-charge-to-my-account-and-need-my/5f82d366-0cc5-400b-9cf3-aff779a0b485
  5. I have an unknown charge to my account and need my money refunded.

I have an unknown charge to my account and need my money refunded.: Your website and phone service offer no way to get a refund on an unknown charge to my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-unknown-charge-to-my-account-and-need-my/5f82d366-0cc5-400b-9cf3-aff779a0b485
  6. I need a reboot disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a reboot disc: I need a reboot disc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-reboot-disc/adc0b3e9-1483-4619-a902-e04860d3cdf1
  7. I need a reboot disc

I need a reboot disc: I need a reboot disc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-reboot-disc/adc0b3e9-1483-4619-a902-e04860d3cdf1
  8. I have an unknown program on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have an unknown program on my computer: I have had a program called Neptunearts Tacryo/ Fine Mesvia that I have been unable to uninstall or disable. Reserching it has turned up nothing. Should I be concerned?...
  9. I have an unknown program on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an unknown program on my computer: I have had a program called Neptunearts Tacryo/ Fine Mesvia that I have been unable to uninstall or disable. Reserching it has turned up nothing. Should I be concerned?...
  10. I have an unknown program on my computer