Windows 10: I need to remove shortcuts from my computer to many of them

Discus and support I need to remove shortcuts from my computer to many of them in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I remove them ? They got attached as short cuts a bunch of pictures... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PaulLipinski1, Aug 17, 2019.

1. I need to remove shortcuts from my computer to many of them

How do I remove them ? They got attached as short cuts a bunch of pictures

:)

PaulLipinski1, Aug 17, 2019
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.I need to remove shortcuts from my computer to many of them :)

terrace, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Michael Win User
    Remove yellow/blue sheild icon from shortcuts

After upgrading to Windows 10, some desktop shortcuts have UAC shield icons. Is it possible to remove them?

I need to remove shortcuts from my computer to many of them [​IMG]

EDIT: Here's a solution...
    Launch the shortcuts via CMD:

1. Right-click the shortcut to Properties
    2. Click Change Icon, then click OK when its window pops up (necessary step to avoid losing the icon)
    3. Add the following, plus a space, to the beginning of the Target field, leaving the existing path at the end:
      Code:
      Code:
      cmd /c start ""
    I had previously solved this by editing a system icon file, but that method doesn't seem to be working as of update 1607, plus it was a lot more trouble.

Michael, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

I need to remove shortcuts from my computer to many of them

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

I need to remove shortcuts from my computer to many of them

1. I need to remove shortcuts from my computer to many of them - Similar Threads - need remove shortcuts

2. Need Trojan removed from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Trojan removed from my computer: I need the phone number of the tech support microsoft. I have a trojan . I spoke with abby tech on it. I did not have the money for them to put on the Anti Hacking Security at that. I do now. The hacker is still on my computer. Can anyone help me with that phone number...
  3. Need Trojan removed from my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Trojan removed from my computer: I need the phone number of the tech support microsoft. I have a trojan . I spoke with abby tech on it. I did not have the money for them to put on the Anti Hacking Security at that. I do now. The hacker is still on my computer. Can anyone help me with that phone number...
  4. Need Trojan removed from my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I have different ips address in my hosts and I need to remove them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have different ips address in my hosts and I need to remove them.: Can somebody tell me how to remove them please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-different-ips-address-in-my-hosts-and-i/8ae4ef09-a99b-4bb6-b0c4-ffe5f14e415e
  6. Remove the shortcut from @ symbol

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove the shortcut from @ symbol: Hello!I have a problem, after installing some software I've got a problem when I try to click on the @ symbol.It won't write it , it just opens the software, like a shortcut.I've tried to see under properties, under shortcut, but there is no keyboard key combinations under...
  7. Remove the shortcut from @ symbol

Remove the shortcut from @ symbol: Hello!I have a problem, after installing some software I've got a problem when I try to click on the @ symbol.It won't write it , it just opens the software, like a shortcut.I've tried to see under properties, under shortcut, but there is no keyboard key combinations under...
  8. Remove the shortcut from @ symbol

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Remove arrows from shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove arrows from shortcuts: Hello Forum, On my previous system (1709) I removed the annoying arrows from desktop shortcuts using instructions given here "How to get rid of app shortcut arrows on the Windows 10 desktop | Windows Central". Tried this on the upgraded system (1803), all desktop icons became...
  10. Windows 10 removed many programs that I had on my Computer

Windows 10 removed many programs that I had on my Computer: Windows 10 has removed Programs. Word 8 Program is gone over 400 files gone???????????????????????????????????? Outlook removed missing Appointments and Business Information missing????????????????????????????????? Virus protection is gone, and turned off....