Windows 10: I need to remove Trojan:Win32/Conteban.B!ml

Discus and support I need to remove Trojan:Win32/Conteban.B!ml in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I literally just downloaded pivot animator and all of a sudden I got a notification on windows defender saying that it detected... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ErrorSans666, Oct 10, 2019.

1. I need to remove Trojan:Win32/Conteban.B!ml

I literally just downloaded pivot animator and all of a sudden I got a notification on windows defender saying that it detected Trojan:Win32/Conteban.B!ml on my computer, it wasn't deleted/removed yet so I clicked actions and the only action I could do was "Allow" I also tried to system restore to yesterday or something, but there we're no system restore points, it's like they all vanished or something.

Anyway, I just wanna know how to get rid of the virus before it starts misbehaving.

Here's the full scan report if you're wondering.

Remediation incomplete

This threat or app may not be fully remeditated.

Threat detected: Trojan:Win32/Conteban.B!ml

Alert level: Severe

Category: Trojan

Details: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.

:)

ErrorSans666, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Bruce Hagen, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Has Defender really removed Trojan: Win32/Xadupi ?

i cant remove Trojan: Win32/Xadupi,

Ike Mensah, Oct 10, 2019
  4. I need to remove Trojan:Win32/Conteban.B!ml

Has Defender really removed Trojan: Win32/Xadupi ?

Do you want me to walk you through removing a Trojan?

Bashan Grove, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

I need to remove Trojan:Win32/Conteban.B!ml

1. I need to remove Trojan:Win32/Conteban.B!ml - Similar Threads - need remove Trojan

2. Win32/unwaders.a!ml

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win32/unwaders.a!ml: So I downloaded something and it gave me the trojan virus and some other junk, I got programs like malwarebytes and hitmanpro to get rid of them all but for my windows defender protection history it states that the status for the program:win32/unwaders.A!ml was failed and...
  3. how do I remove the G.exe Trojan.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I remove the G.exe Trojan.: how do I remove the G.exe Trojan. I noticed that when I shut down it said G will not shut down. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-gexe-trojan/027149d5-1b9f-41ed-b627-5469e6168fd5
  4. Windows Defender can't delete Virus Win32/Uwamson.A!ml

Windows Defender can't delete Virus Win32/Uwamson.A!ml: Hello Microsoft Community, I've got a virus Win32/Uwamson.A!ml Windows Antivirus Defender blocked it and when I click on "Clear journal" starts endless process of deleting this virus How to delete it forever? Thank you....
  5. Win32/Uwamson.A!ml

Win32/Uwamson.A!ml: Buona sera, ho riscontrato che windows defender ha rilevato questo virus Win32/Uwamson.A!ml Defender non riesce a risolvere la soluzione e mi rimane con il punto esclamativo rosso! NON e' stato messo in quarantena. Ho scaricato un app dal sito microsoft safety scanner e...
  6. Win32/Uwamson.A!ml

Win32/Uwamson.A!ml: Hey I was playing a game until i got a notification from window security saying "Windows has detected a virus... Win32/Uwamson.A!ml" I'd like to know how to find a way to remove it cause i sat on my computer for at least 10 minutes and it hadnt been removed. please help...
  7. Worm: Win32 kilim/b

in Windows 10 Customization
    Worm: Win32 kilim/b: How to remove Worm: Win32 kilim/b? without buying some tool. I can't open my pc's folders. This error is displayed when I try to open them: "Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software"'. Windows defender...
  8. Trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A

Trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A: Dobry den, zkuste nainstalovat trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A nevim jak odstranit antivirovou ochranu Windows nemuze odstranit, dekuji za pomoc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-win32-bitrepa/2bf3c860-7cfb-4ba9-be80-4f30c9a23900"
  9. Trojan Win32 Bitrep.A

Trojan Win32 Bitrep.A: WD blocked and quarantined subject trojan. I removed and ran WD, TDSSkiller, and Norton Power Eraser (NPE) Should be safe ? The full scans cover all partitions, correct ? On this system I am running the latest Skip Build and yesterday added the latest Insider Build on the...
  10. Trojan removed by Defender

Trojan removed by Defender: With the last couple of builds it seems that Defender is always finding stuff to remove every time I start Windows 10. This morning I removed Trojan Win32/GHEUGENT.Alplock after Defender quarantined it and marked it severe. Right now I am running a full scan on the laptop....