Windows 10: I need to report a technical support agent! This is a serious problem!!!

Discus and support I need to report a technical support agent! This is a serious problem!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i had an agent named Noah P. and he is a Microsoft Customer Service and Support Agent. My computer kept telling me my computer was incompatible with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BrittanyDS, Aug 8, 2019.

1. I need to report a technical support agent! This is a serious problem!!!

So i had an agent named Noah P. and he is a Microsoft Customer Service and Support Agent. My computer kept telling me my computer was incompatible with the new Windows update. So, I allowed Noah to remote access my computer. He claimed to have found a solution and that he found a version that was compatible and a driver needed updated also. So I allowed him to proceed. Well, he ultimately messed my computer up! I have tried replying to the email he sent, no response. Why haven’t I heard anything back on that???? He had to leave my chat and assured me after it finished that it would be fixed but the computer had to restart so that is why he left the chat. So when it finished I restarted my computer... and guess what?!! My computer kept giving me an error and said it couldn’t restart windows properly! I tried all the options to no avail and the only option left was to reset my computer!!! I had to reset it to default .. so now it has an outdated version of Windows .. outdated by almost 3 years to be exact cause that’s how long I’ve had it! Can someone talk to me about this issue cause I am IRATE! I want him and this issue taken care of NOW! It’s been days and Microsoft has yet to reach back out to me! Noah even claimed at the beginning of the chat that he was “one of the best technicians that you have”! Guess what? Nope, no he was not! He messed up EVERYTHING! I want to speak to someone at corporate or something because this is NOT ok and I’m livid that I have yet to receive a response after I sent an email the first time when he initially messed my computer up! I’m really tired of being ignored. Your technician messed up my computer and something needs to be done about it NOW!

:)

BrittanyDS, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Kari Win User
    Kari, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    calling level 2 support

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press windows key, and type Contact Support.

• Select Services and apps.

• Click on Windows.

• Click on Technical Support.

• There you will be able to contact the Technical support.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Aug 8, 2019
  4. skytrails Win User

I need to report a technical support agent! This is a serious problem!!!

desktop agent tray error message in windows 10

I tried the following suggestion. When I got to step 4, the list provided no checkmarks to uncheck and the icon for Desktop Agent Tray was a checkmark in a yellow circle. nothing happened when I clicked on the yellow circle with the checkmark. the title
    on the list was Desktop Agent Tray(2) Clicking on the title opened a title beneath the Desktop Agent Tray (2) which did not have the (2)

the publisher of both titles was CenturyLink Inc and the status for the entry with the (2) was enabled and the status of the other entry was blank. Changing the status to disabled did nothing. the Start up impact was listed as high. There was another
    entry under the two Desktop Agent Tray titles There was an icon then Dw20 with a high start up impact. No where was there a place to uncheck or delete. So far the box which lists the error disappears and there seems to be no problem. I just wonder why
    it is there,

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

Desktop Tray Agent is a program used by Qwest to update their installer when setting up DSL (Digital Subscribers Line) based connections to computers. I suggest you to follow the steps below and check for the status:

• Press Windows key + R, type msconfig.
    • Go to Startup tab.
    • Click on Open Task Manager.
    • Uncheck Desktop Agent Tray from the list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

skytrails, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

I need to report a technical support agent! This is a serious problem!!!

1. I need to report a technical support agent! This is a serious problem!!! - Similar Threads - need report technical

2. I need a live agent to report fraud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a live agent to report fraud: I need a live agent to report fraud https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-live-agent-to-report-fraud/e4b1f9c8-4377-46f1-aa6c-182355f294f2
  3. Need technical support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need technical support: Hi thereWe need help to redownload windows. Firstly please help to backup data in my current PC and than reinstall.McAfee is unable to remove the old version to reinstall due to Windows doesn't allow McAfee to do so. Please help...
  4. Need technical support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need technical support: Hi thereWe need help to redownload windows. Firstly please help to backup data in my current PC and than reinstall.McAfee is unable to remove the old version to reinstall due to Windows doesn't allow McAfee to do so. Please help...
  5. Need technical support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need technical support: My laptop has frozen twice in past month. Need technical support to find out the problem.Please call.317-793-1032 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-technical-support/d27e6994-9b26-4cc6-b747-068130aad8b2
  6. Need technical support

Need technical support: My laptop has frozen twice in past month. Need technical support to find out the problem.Please call.317-793-1032 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-technical-support/d27e6994-9b26-4cc6-b747-068130aad8b2
  7. Need technical support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. How can I speak with a technical support agent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I speak with a technical support agent?: The user profile service failed the sign-in. Using Windows 11. I never had this problem until I installed Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-speak-with-a-technical-support-agent/399ee31d-5937-4583-a464-bb8c5da132eb
  9. How can I speak with a technical support agent?

How can I speak with a technical support agent?: The user profile service failed the sign-in. Using Windows 11. I never had this problem until I installed Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-speak-with-a-technical-support-agent/399ee31d-5937-4583-a464-bb8c5da132eb
  10. Technical support needed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Technical support needed: Yesterday when I clicked on News on MS Edge screen, a pop-up warning with loud announcement that my WIN 10 computer bought less than 2 yrs ago has suspicious virus and I should not shut down or do anything other than call the 1888 number for assistance. The pop-up had real...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone technical problems