Windows 10: I need to report a technical support agent! This is a serious problem!!!

Discus and support I need to report a technical support agent! This is a serious problem!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i had an agent named Noah P. and he is a Microsoft Customer Service and Support Agent. My computer kept telling me my computer was incompatible with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BrittanyDS, Aug 8, 2019.

1. I need to report a technical support agent! This is a serious problem!!!

So i had an agent named Noah P. and he is a Microsoft Customer Service and Support Agent. My computer kept telling me my computer was incompatible with the new Windows update. So, I allowed Noah to remote access my computer. He claimed to have found a solution and that he found a version that was compatible and a driver needed updated also. So I allowed him to proceed. Well, he ultimately messed my computer up! I have tried replying to the email he sent, no response. Why haven’t I heard anything back on that???? He had to leave my chat and assured me after it finished that it would be fixed but the computer had to restart so that is why he left the chat. So when it finished I restarted my computer... and guess what?!! My computer kept giving me an error and said it couldn’t restart windows properly! I tried all the options to no avail and the only option left was to reset my computer!!! I had to reset it to default .. so now it has an outdated version of Windows .. outdated by almost 3 years to be exact cause that’s how long I’ve had it! Can someone talk to me about this issue cause I am IRATE! I want him and this issue taken care of NOW! It’s been days and Microsoft has yet to reach back out to me! Noah even claimed at the beginning of the chat that he was “one of the best technicians that you have”! Guess what? Nope, no he was not! He messed up EVERYTHING! I want to speak to someone at corporate or something because this is NOT ok and I’m livid that I have yet to receive a response after I sent an email the first time when he initially messed my computer up! I’m really tired of being ignored. Your technician messed up my computer and something needs to be done about it NOW!

:)

BrittanyDS, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Kari Win User
    Kari, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    calling level 2 support

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press windows key, and type Contact Support.

• Select Services and apps.

• Click on Windows.

• Click on Technical Support.

• There you will be able to contact the Technical support.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Aug 8, 2019
  4. skytrails Win User

I need to report a technical support agent! This is a serious problem!!!

desktop agent tray error message in windows 10

I tried the following suggestion. When I got to step 4, the list provided no checkmarks to uncheck and the icon for Desktop Agent Tray was a checkmark in a yellow circle. nothing happened when I clicked on the yellow circle with the checkmark. the title
    on the list was Desktop Agent Tray(2) Clicking on the title opened a title beneath the Desktop Agent Tray (2) which did not have the (2)

the publisher of both titles was CenturyLink Inc and the status for the entry with the (2) was enabled and the status of the other entry was blank. Changing the status to disabled did nothing. the Start up impact was listed as high. There was another
    entry under the two Desktop Agent Tray titles There was an icon then Dw20 with a high start up impact. No where was there a place to uncheck or delete. So far the box which lists the error disappears and there seems to be no problem. I just wonder why
    it is there,

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

Desktop Tray Agent is a program used by Qwest to update their installer when setting up DSL (Digital Subscribers Line) based connections to computers. I suggest you to follow the steps below and check for the status:

• Press Windows key + R, type msconfig.
    • Go to Startup tab.
    • Click on Open Task Manager.
    • Uncheck Desktop Agent Tray from the list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

skytrails, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

I need to report a technical support agent! This is a serious problem!!!

1. I need to report a technical support agent! This is a serious problem!!! - Similar Threads - need report technical

2. Technical support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Technical support: Hi..I need to ask some help here. I have a windows 10 laptop and suddenly it does not start properly....I tried all the options but it seems unresposive to any of it. What should i do?..thanks in advance....
  3. Technical Support for Windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Technical Support for Windows: Mr. Satya I have been waiting on the tech support line for nearly 1 hour at 8:30Pm to 9:37pm. CST. I am a paid support request for computer to fix my windows 10 which is pulling a lot of virus and driving me crazy. they know my ticket number and new I was a paid customer....
  4. Technical problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Technical problem: Settings app is not opening on my windows 10 pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-problem/04237641-a47b-4096-ab85-b5d7cd87febe
  5. Microsoft Agent Problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Agent Problem: So I had this problem with my laptop where I can't use the WASD keys and my touchpad at the same time so I talked with a Microsoft Agent. He took over my PC (of course, with my permission) through the applet and he was doing good (I think) and then he had to restart the PC...
  6. Technical Support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Technical Support: Hi, my system is unable to install some applications and ending in the following error:- "application cannot be started, contact the application vendor" I tried this:-%localappdata%\apps to delete the 2.0 file as a possible solution on the internet, but in my case, there is...
  7. Inappropriate Support from the agent..?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Inappropriate Support from the agent..?: i recently took a support from Microsoft agent and she spoiled my computer, i asked her to increase the size of my c drive but she ended up deleting the windows update and she close all the website ,also the feedback page and she shutdown my system forcibly . i requested for...
  8. Technical support for MDM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Technical support for MDM: Hello there, Am a developer and trying to setup MDM using OnPremise device enrollment. But so far have been getting errors after the Discovery response. I urgently require technical support for this. Can someone please point me to what i need to do to get the appropriate...
  9. How do you file a serious complaint about Microsoft technical support?:-!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do you file a serious complaint about Microsoft technical support?:-!: How do i fike a complaint about Microsoft technical support with someone who can make a difference. My horror story is too long to post here and i just need an email address or phone number. Online support is useless...
  10. Need telephone number of MICROSOFT Technical Support

in Windows 10 Support
    Need telephone number of MICROSOFT Technical Support: I need to speak to a human tech support agent regarding the latest update to Windows 10. My Desktop is messed up. Thank you. 97398